• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valentines Day Events [Update]

193 posts in this topic

Posted

I also couldn't harvest the last cacao. I got an immature crop error, even though it was at 100%

BlackDesert64_2017-02-22_10-01-05.jpg

Posted (edited)

Same here, woke up early, couldn't turn chocolate in...
Now the Server is down for Maintenance... Good job Daum... Good job...

Edited by Pathin

Posted

For the perfect work you do ¬¬

joker.gif

Posted

also was unable to hand in my 8th vote.. sent in a ticket and was told "So sad too bad". 

Posted

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support and your interest in the game.

Unfortunately, the Valentine's event has now ended. As such, we are sadly no longer able to assist you with any chocolates or votes.
I know this can be frustrating if you just missed out, but please look forward to our future events, as the next one will be just around the corner.

If you have any event-related issues again in the future, please send in a ticket directly after the incident, with as much information as possible. This will help us a lot in providing assistance to you in a swift manner.

I am very sorry for not being able to help you with this event at the moment. But if you have any other issues, or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to re-open your ticket by sending in a new reply to this email.

Best Regards,
GM Horizon
Black Desert Online Customer Support

THE EVENT WAS NOT OVER WHEN I TRIED TO HAND IN MY CHOCOLATE what kind of stupid response is this????????????????

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Whaaaaaaaa, no Stable Master from Glish? But but....Horse's eyes are so beautiful. They're like a woman's eyes.

Hm. But I can see why we can't woo that particular Stable Master...I'll never be a horse. :/

I love this more than you can ever imagine!

Posted

• Once you’ve successfully cast your vote on one of these NPCs, you will receive a thank you letter that you must keep safe during the full duration of this event.

* Please note if this item is deleted or lost your vote will be lost unless the item is restored.

Please tell me we didn't need to hold them in our inventory and that warehouses are fine.

I logged in late last night just to get the letters back in my inventory, got my attention caught by my workers... and in the end forgot to pick the letters 9_9

Posted

Seems it didn't count total number of votes for the rewards but instead total number of each type. So I received the 1 vote reward for participating and 3 sets of the 3 vote reward.

Posted

[Participation Prize]

• All users who at least participated in the event by casting a minimum of one vote will receive a participation prize of the following:

[ 1 Vote ]

• (1x) Perfume of COurage, (1x) Perfume of Swiftness, (1x) Khalk's Elixir

[ 3 Votes ]

• (5x) Black Stone (Armor & Weapon)

[ 5 Votes ]

• (5x) Memory Fragments

[ 8 Votes ]

• (2x) Hard Black Crystal Shards

• (2x) Sharp Black Crystal Shards

Seems like it only counts the highest number of letters you got for ONE NPC. RIP Rewards. @CM_Aethon

Posted

Didn't get valentines rewards too cause cant turn them in. Seems like they want to continue being slip shoddy in events and such. Nothing much we can do really. 
Stop playing and game dies, become a whale and they will think everything is still good.

Posted

ok, so I got a total of 8 letters in my inventory, but didn't receive any hard/sharp crystals. any idea how to fix this?

@CM_Aethon

1 person likes this

Posted

This is very misleading, as nowhere in the rules it was stated that you have to vote for the same one NPC. Bad!

1 person likes this

Posted

voted 3 times for 3 NPC, received 3 times Blackstones, but only once perfumes. Something is wrong here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Voted 4-4-1 to increase chances in the Raffle. But seems that decreased the Prizes unfortunately. The Translation in this Game is made by the little cousin of one of the Developers? :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Seems like it only counts the highest number of letters you got for ONE NPC. RIP Rewards. @CM_Aethon

Several people have been asking about this in this very thread, just an example 2 weeks ago:

Can we diversify the votes and still get the 8 days rewards? I mean for example, voting 3 times to 3 NPCs would give me access to the 8 votes reward?

And we never got a reply to this urgent question since it would define our choices (all on the same NPC or splitting our votes).

But I'm not surprised anymore, they'll never handle anything right.

Edited by DLM3
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edit: Seems they have fixed the issue if you spread your votes- Just got my shards

Edited by Najla

Posted

What do we do with the envelope now the event is over?

Posted

Edit: Seems they have fixed the issue if you spread your votes- Just got my shards

I also got my shards and memory fragments after submitting a report and filed a ticket.