• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 8th

156 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Will there be gotha rensa for other classes beside ranger? Get us some more cool fash like this plz

Seriously, the only thing that matters are outfits? Don't care about it. Let devs concentrate on the fixes, or at lest give them time to think about it.

Edited by Murdock Night
1 person likes this

Posted

It's BDO :P

Seriously, maybe they are working on the infrastructure to fix lot of desync/lags :)

That was just too f****** funny :D

Posted (edited)

A PvP Channel would be nice, a channel where you could login, and everyone is able to be attacked/killed WITHOUT penalties or at least less harsh penalties than gem loss and XP loss. Maybe sent to the Valencia Jail every 5th death on the channel.
Safezones can be safe from PvP, outside safezone full on warfare. 
Solo engagements, meaning no party system, which means, friendly fire is [ON] OFF. If you want to team with friendlys better watch your AoEs in combat.
Just saying bdo has a lot of potential and more open world PvP would be great for the game, rather than limiting it to Arena based Redbattle field and Sieges/Nodewars. 

This suggestion is what I have after spending 7d at -1m karma, Killing alot of people is great fun, but not when only 1 in 10 people wants to fight back and engage in a skilled fight. A channel devoted to open world PvP where all the players are there solely to seek out PvP would be great and probably prolong the life of Black Desert Online for us who really enjoy the PvP and Combat mechanics. Hopefully you guys will take this suggestion into consideration and maybe take my idea and make it something real, or something similar to this. Most of the PvPers can agree that RBFs are fun, and so are nodewars and sieges, the 5v5 arena thats to come eventually might be fun too, but there is nothing like some classic open world PvP like most PvP mmorpgs had. 

Edit: Also some details on dying on the mainland while negative karma would be great, rumor is, you can only disenchant gear to a PvE death on the mainlands, while on a PvP death you can only lose Gems and XP, or if you run out of gems your gear will disenchant too? Such harsh penalties for Pkers kinda kills the game for some of us... I can understand on the casual PvE channels, but if we had a PvP channel without penalties would be great for a lot of us to go looking for competitive solo open world PvP.

If a CM/GM could follow up to my suggestion via PM or something that would be great. Thx

Edited by JLane
3 people like this

Posted

Does anyone know what is "Distress Call" ? :) 

Posted (edited)

Source?

Keep up with BDO's twitter before complaining: https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/827179028247371776

Does anyone know what is "Distress Call" ? :)

Pulled from KR patch notes:

● Added Ocean Rescue request system

You can request for a rescue by buying the dark moon flare at the mileage shop

You cannot use the rescue flare outside of the ocean area

Once you request for a rescue, move to the rescue area and use the lifeboat

Once you get on top the lifeboat, you can interact with it to send an escape signal. Afterwards, the lifeboat will start moving towards the closer area, Lema Island or Port Ratt

If the user logs out or enters the character selection window while moving, the lifeboat will automatically disappear.

If the lifeboat is not used for a long time, it will disappear. You cannot recover the lifeboat the disappeared.

Edited by Wyn

Posted

so what do you guys do while waiting for the maintenance?

Play fallout 4, and reading topics on the forums.

Posted

A PvP Channel would be nice, a channel where you could login, and everyone is able to be attacked/killed WITHOUT penalties or at least less harsh penalties than gem loss and XP loss. Maybe sent to the Valencia Jail every 5th death on the channel.
Solo engagements, meaning no party system, which means, friendly fire is [ON] OFF. If you want to team with friendlys better watch your AoEs in combat.
Just saying bdo has a lot of potential and more open world PvP would be great for the game, rather than limiting it to Arena based Redbattle field and Sieges/Nodewars. 

This suggestion is what I have after spending 7d at -1m karma, Killing alot of people is great fun, but not when only 1 in 10 people wants to fight back and engage in a skilled fight. A channel devoted to open world PvP where all the players are there solely to seek out PvP would be great and probably prolong the life of Black Desert Online for us who really enjoy the PvP and Combat mechanics. Hopefully you guys will take this suggestion into consideration and maybe take my idea and make it something real, or something similar to this. Most of the PvPers can agree that RBFs are fun, and so are nodewars and sieges, the 5v5 arena thats to come eventually might be fun too, but there is nothing like some classic open world PvP like most PvP mmorpgs had. 

Edit: Also some details on dying on the mainland while negative karma would be great, rumor is, you can only disenchant gear to a PvE death on the mainlands, while on a PvP death you can only lose Gems and XP, or if you run out of gems your gear will disenchant too? Such harsh penalties for Pkers kinda kills the game for some of us... I can understand on the casual PvE channels, but if we had a PvP channel without penalties would be great for a lot of us to go looking for competitive solo open world PvP.

If a CM/GM could follow up to my suggestion via PM or something that would be great. Thx

Since Before launch some players have asked to have a strictly PvE channel for those that don't care to PvP, the PvP population has had nothing but negative comments to this saying it will never happen and the such, so why would they make a strictly PvP channel with no to little penalties to as you say prolong the life of the game. many people have made the statement that they know people that will not even play the game because of the fact that there is no strictly PvE channel, it makes more sense to make a PvE channel to draw the new blood to the game, but also in my opinion it is the PvE players that stay the longest and extend the life of games because they do not rush to the highest lvl and then get bored and leave. 

Posted

Seriously, the only thing that matters are outfits? Don't care about it. Let devs concentrate on the fixes, or at lest give them time to think about it.

To be fair, the costumes people are begging for are already done and tested in Korea, there's literally no dev time involved in enabling them for us.

Not that it takes dev time to make costumes in the first place, it takes artist time ;)

Since Before launch some players have asked to have a strictly PvE channel for those that don't care to PvP, the PvP population has had nothing but negative comments to this saying it will never happen and the such, so why would they make a strictly PvP channel with no to little penalties to as you say prolong the life of the game. many people have made the statement that they know people that will not even play the game because of the fact that there is no strictly PvE channel, it makes more sense to make a PvE channel to draw the new blood to the game, but also in my opinion it is the PvE players that stay the longest and extend the life of games because they do not rush to the highest lvl and then get bored and leave. 

Cause a pure pvp channel doesn't let people get BIS gear with zero risk, a pure pve channel does.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll support pvp channel only when it makes possible to steal items from other players.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Yukimura

raising horse breeding rate, will ya? we are FAR behind to KR.

3 people like this

Posted

pfff only 38k armor stones ..... NEED MOAR!!

wanst the even supposed to be until the 15th of february? It stoped like 1 week ago?! Anyway. EU had 100armor stones 2 days ago. ???

Posted

To be fair, the costumes people are begging for are already done and tested in Korea, there's literally no dev time involved in enabling them for us.

Not that it takes dev time to make costumes in the first place, it takes artist time ;)

Cause a pure pvp channel doesn't let people get BIS gear with zero risk, a pure pve channel does.

I am all for if they make the PvE channel to make it so if you join it that it is the only channel you can play on then it does not matter about the gear, only reason to complain about the gear would be someone going to the channel to get high gear then changing to a PvP channel having geared up in peace, as long as this doesn't happen it should not matter. Make the channel such as its own server , its own MP.

Posted

Yah we got 22k mem frags up currently too. We def have it easy ATM.

why does NA have so many frags in the market?  how comes :D

Posted

I am all for if they make the PvE channel to make it so if you join it that it is the only channel you can play on then it does not matter about the gear, only reason to complain about the gear would be someone going to the channel to get high gear then changing to a PvP channel having geared up in peace, as long as this doesn't happen it should not matter. Make the channel such as its own server , its own MP.

Yeah, you want them to make a new, seperate rule set server, 3 months after they merged servers.

Gotcha.

Not unreasonable to think this'll happen.

Lol.

why does NA have so many frags in the market?  how comes :D

They're more willing to shell out on artisans than Europeans are, so they need less of them.

Why do you think the US servers once upon a time got a hardware upgrade that EU is yet to see?

Posted

plz buff the exp of the mobs in valencia and trash drops, that would be nice.

Posted

You are my hero!!!! Was thinking abt that since headstart where i noticed theres bo pvp in a pvp game xD Plz go for it!

1 person likes this

Posted

How about fixing Nymph cave and guild stable knowledge in Tarif and Altinova. There are plenty of things that could and should be fixed before adding new content that brings more issues that need fixed.

1 person likes this

Posted

you can dl the update already for those that don't want to wait.

Posted

@ CM_Yukimura

Cualquier oportunidad que tenemos algunas misiones para XP vela o algo junto a la vela sin cerebro sin fin a través del Mar de la Nada?

Incluso con Epheria Velero se tardará semanas para llegar a lvl calificada y años para alcanzar gurú.

You have to get to expert and open some missions on the Lema island.

Posted

I agree with your suggestion. 

There is a problem tho. Let's say they add this channel. I bet that in less then a week this channel will be empty. Let's face it, 9 out of 10 people like you are actually cowards, who run away the moment someone fights back and they can't get carried by gear.

So after 2-3 days in which u will get gang-banged, face-rolled and pew-pewed all over the map, u will get back to what u do best, making karma on afk people or on people who don't have the necessary gear, or the necessary level or the time or mood to waste on you.......and as soon as u have your fill, you will hit the forums to share your "hard earned coolness" with the world.

Since the idea of a forum is for people to help each other, i will try to help you...so listen up.
BDO is NOT a pvp game. In fact pvp is less then 5% of this game's content. In the same time, 99% of what u need to be competitive in pvp is RNG and 1% is hundreds or thousands of hours of grind.
So before you waste more precious hours of your pitiable life and god knows how much rl cash, you should really consider finding a game that suits you. Something like Blade&Soul for example, where the rng is minimum and beside few daily quest, the only thing u can do is pvp. They have a large community of skilled pvpers, an official tournament and all the cookies and toys someone like you would like.
12 people like this

Posted

It would be good to fix bug related with Total AP. At warrior wearing Grunil armor we dont see bonus AP in total AP.

Posted (edited)

It would be good to fix bug related with Total AP. At warrior wearing Grunil armor we dont see bonus AP in total AP.

it's not a bug. It's Just bdo magic. You will never See additional stats from any eq in the total ap/dp

Edited by Murdock Night

Posted

I agree with your suggestion. 

There is a problem tho. Let's say they add this channel. I bet that in less then a week this channel will be empty. Let's face it, 9 out of 10 people like you are actually cowards, who run away the moment someone fights back and they can't get carried by gear.

So after 2-3 days in which u will get gang-banged, face-rolled and pew-pewed all over the map, u will get back to what u do best, making karma on afk people or on people who don't have the necessary gear, or the necessary level or the time or mood to waste on you.......and as soon as u have your fill, you will hit the forums to share your "hard earned coolness" with the world.

Since the idea of a forum is for people to help each other, i will try to help you...so listen up.
BDO is NOT a pvp game. In fact pvp is less then 5% of this game's content. In the same time, 99% of what u need to be competitive in pvp is RNG and 1% is hundreds or thousands of hours of grind.
So before you waste more precious hours of your pitiable life and god knows how much rl cash, you should really consider finding a game that suits you. Something like Blade&Soul for example, where the rng is minimum and beside few daily quest, the only thing u can do is pvp. They have a large community of skilled pvpers, an official tournament and all the cookies and toys someone like you would like.

I dont usually post on forums but this really made me smile , thanks for that.