• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 8th

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Patch is up - 1GB

Posted

it's not a bug. It's Just bdo magic. You will never See additional stats from any eq in the total ap/dp

I do not see nothing magical in this. Total is total.

Posted

fix desync?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope you guys address the horrible desync issues that people have been having.

I just got a Mini Elephant, and in a 24 or so hour time frame, It gained 1 level from Autopathing. They consistently stopped and failed every few minutes while I was sleeping. 

Not to mention the amount of people I see standing in the streets, miles away from their trading wagons. My guild leader is trying to level a few T7's on her wagon, and they've barely made any progress.

It's getting worse. Screw events, screw valentine's day. Fix your game and make it work.

Also, While I'm ranting. Can we do something about the awfully over-priced gear that the Night Vendor sells?

I dunno about you, But I think that 276 Million for a weapon that costs 95 Million on the market place, is a BIT insane.

This goes for all Boss drops and Yellow loot this guy sells. It's horribly, ridiculously, Insultingly overpriced. He's nothing more than a BlackStone vendor at this point.

unknown.png

You lucky bastard. I'd happily pay twice that.

Posted

pijama party?

Posted

I agree with your suggestion. 

There is a problem tho. Let's say they add this channel. I bet that in less then a week this channel will be empty. Let's face it, 9 out of 10 people like you are actually cowards, who run away the moment someone fights back and they can't get carried by gear.

So after 2-3 days in which u will get gang-banged, face-rolled and pew-pewed all over the map, u will get back to what u do best, making karma on afk people or on people who don't have the necessary gear, or the necessary level or the time or mood to waste on you.......and as soon as u have your fill, you will hit the forums to share your "hard earned coolness" with the world.

Since the idea of a forum is for people to help each other, i will try to help you...so listen up.
BDO is NOT a pvp game. In fact pvp is less then 5% of this game's content. In the same time, 99% of what u need to be competitive in pvp is RNG and 1% is hundreds or thousands of hours of grind.
So before you waste more precious hours of your pitiable life and god knows how much rl cash, you should really consider finding a game that suits you. Something like Blade&Soul for example, where the rng is minimum and beside few daily quest, the only thing u can do is pvp. They have a large community of skilled pvpers, an official tournament and all the cookies and toys someone like you would like.

I'm surprised you were able to coherently type out your self righteous opinion with your head so far up your ass. 🙄 Yeah, I think a separate pvp channel is a dumb idea too. TBH I think they should ditch the broken, griefer-ridden system they have and just adopt L2's flagging system, but that will be the -----in day right? But don't come in here with that bullshit "listen here kiddo" speech like you're saying something profound, it makes you sound like another guy who spends his days typing LFG SAUSANS in channel chat with a 300 gear score while calling people who play the game more than you "try hards." The game is based around the idea of "PVE so you can PVP" and individual character progression. You get more gear so you can fight off other players in an open world, resource-competitive environment.  Unfortunately this game lets people suicide into you until it completely halts your progression, forces you to leave your spot, and now some dingus with half a brain gets to take over your spot for half an hour to use his daily XP buff and then go jerk off in town for the rest of the night. It's an issue a lot of the top players in the game have, or have just avoided by making money other ways in the game. The karma system is extremely flawed and at this point people are trying to make any suggestion they can to have them do something about it, so ----- off with your "pitiable life" bullshit. There's plenty of other people who feel the same way as he does.

2 people like this

Posted

Fix Guild Saying of the Day perhaps? 

Posted

WP POTS?

Posted

I'm surprised you were able to coherently type out your self righteous opinion with your head so far up your ass. 🙄 Yeah, I think a separate pvp channel is a dumb idea too. TBH I think they should ditch the broken, griefer-ridden system they have and just adopt L2's flagging system, but that will be the -----in day right? But don't come in here with that bullshit "listen here kiddo" speech like you're saying something profound, it makes you sound like another guy who spends his days typing LFG SAUSANS in channel chat with a 300 gear score while calling people who play the game more than you "try hards." The game is based around the idea of "PVE so you can PVP" and individual character progression. You get more gear so you can fight off other players in an open world, resource-competitive environment.  Unfortunately this game lets people suicide into you until it completely halts your progression, forces you to leave your spot, and now some dingus with half a brain gets to take over your spot for half an hour to use his daily XP buff and then go jerk off in town for the rest of the night. It's an issue a lot of the top players in the game have, or have just avoided by making money other ways in the game. The karma system is extremely flawed and at this point people are trying to make any suggestion they can to have them do something about it, so ----- off with your "pitiable life" bullshit. There's plenty of other people who feel the same way as he does.

Salty much?

Posted (edited)

A PvP Channel would be nice, a channel where you could login, and everyone is able to be attacked/killed WITHOUT penalties or at least less harsh penalties than gem loss and XP loss. Maybe sent to the Valencia Jail every 5th death on the channel.
Safezones can be safe from PvP, outside safezone full on warfare. 
Solo engagements, meaning no party system, which means, friendly fire is [ON] OFF. If you want to team with friendlys better watch your AoEs in combat.
Just saying bdo has a lot of potential and more open world PvP would be great for the game, rather than limiting it to Arena based Redbattle field and Sieges/Nodewars. 

This suggestion is what I have after spending 7d at -1m karma, Killing alot of people is great fun, but not when only 1 in 10 people wants to fight back and engage in a skilled fight. A channel devoted to open world PvP where all the players are there solely to seek out PvP would be great and probably prolong the life of Black Desert Online for us who really enjoy the PvP and Combat mechanics. Hopefully you guys will take this suggestion into consideration and maybe take my idea and make it something real, or something similar to this. Most of the PvPers can agree that RBFs are fun, and so are nodewars and sieges, the 5v5 arena thats to come eventually might be fun too, but there is nothing like some classic open world PvP like most PvP mmorpgs had. 

Edit: Also some details on dying on the mainland while negative karma would be great, rumor is, you can only disenchant gear to a PvE death on the mainlands, while on a PvP death you can only lose Gems and XP, or if you run out of gems your gear will disenchant too? Such harsh penalties for Pkers kinda kills the game for some of us... I can understand on the casual PvE channels, but if we had a PvP channel without penalties would be great for a lot of us to go looking for competitive solo open world PvP.

If a CM/GM could follow up to my suggestion via PM or something that would be great. Thx

Actually my gear score is 449, not that this matters in this topic and i never party in this game unless i am helping a friend to lvl up.
The game is based on the idea of having fun in more ways then bashing skulls...or what you would call pvp.
"PVE so you can PVP"?  Is that a joke or u just said u spent thousands of hours of pve for 10 sec pvp? That must be the longest prelude in history followed by the shortest orgasm in history.

What i am saying is, BDO is not a pvp game, BDO is a game with a minor and laggy pvp component. This is how it was designed from the start.
So unless u are Donald Trump and by default allergic to facts, you must be able to comprehend at least the most obvious aspects of this reality.

I rly  understand ur frustration. U spent a lot of time, money and energy on your progression, but at some point u have to wake up and realize......u play a game that rewards everything, even afking in town doing nothing......but has no rewards for open world pvp......not even a crappy ranking list.

Edited by Cerany
1 person likes this

Posted

WP POTS?

Yes they will be in the update. 

But... But, my... Gotha Rensa!

215B9A3E57984A640264CC

March.

Posted (edited)

I DONT WANT STUPID VALENTINE, I DONT WANT CRHRISTMAS I DONT WANT NEW YAR I DONT WANT EASTER BUNNIES....perhaps, FULL OF ERRORS AND TO SLOW DOWN MY PC.

Assign it to a button to choose.

I WANT BUGS FIXED, I DONT WANT ASSECCORIES HOUSE FOR SAILBOAT, I WANT FREE AUTIONHOUSE, I WANT SMOOTH SAILINGPATHS FOR AUTOSAILING, I WANT SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRY WITHOUT INSANE FIXED PRICES. HIRE THE GUY WHO MADE ECHONOMICAL MODEL FOR PIRATES OF THE BURNING SEA GAME. MAKE ECHO PLAYER DRIVEN.

ALL IN THIS GAME IS BASED ON RNG INSTEAD OF DOING THE HARD WORK TO MAKE IT MORE THAN TALK OF FAILSTACKS AND GRINDING. LOOK AT TWITCH, ONLY FAILSTACKS,GRINDING ALL THE WAY. ALL THEY TALK ABOUT INGAME IS FAILSTACKS,FAILSTACKS.....F

WHERE HAVE THE FUN PARTS GONE?

STOP THE COMPANYRUSHING OF RELEASES AND LET PLAYERS HAVE FUN INSTEAD OF DOING NOTHING THAN RUSHING FOR FAILSTACKS,FAILSTACKS,GRINDING,GRINDING.

Sri for the caplock bug.

Edited by pilten
3 people like this

Posted

Source?

their official Twitter account

Posted

@CM_Yukimura

Any chance we get some quests for sailing xp or something beside endless brainless sail through the Sea of Nothing?

Even with Epheria Sailboat it will take weeks to reach skilled lvl and years to reach guru.

shocking. can't roll sailing to guru in one weekend, FIX

1 person likes this

Posted

black stone event? Lmao have you looked at the market recently?

At this moment, all sold out again.

Posted

I hope you guys are going to fix this Coherent_UI problem which sucks lots of memory and if you kill it with taskmanager, you can't even open rankings or play the black spirit adventure anymore and yet the game run smoother.

1 person likes this

Posted

A PvP Channel would be nice, a channel where you could login, and everyone is able to be attacked/killed WITHOUT penalties or at least less harsh penalties than gem loss and XP loss. Maybe sent to the Valencia Jail every 5th death on the channel.
Safezones can be safe from PvP, outside safezone full on warfare. 
Solo engagements, meaning no party system, which means, friendly fire is [ON] OFF. If you want to team with friendlys better watch your AoEs in combat.
Just saying bdo has a lot of potential and more open world PvP would be great for the game, rather than limiting it to Arena based Redbattle field and Sieges/Nodewars. 

This suggestion is what I have after spending 7d at -1m karma, Killing alot of people is great fun, but not when only 1 in 10 people wants to fight back and engage in a skilled fight. A channel devoted to open world PvP where all the players are there solely to seek out PvP would be great and probably prolong the life of Black Desert Online for us who really enjoy the PvP and Combat mechanics. Hopefully you guys will take this suggestion into consideration and maybe take my idea and make it something real, or something similar to this. Most of the PvPers can agree that RBFs are fun, and so are nodewars and sieges, the 5v5 arena thats to come eventually might be fun too, but there is nothing like some classic open world PvP like most PvP mmorpgs had. 

Edit: Also some details on dying on the mainland while negative karma would be great, rumor is, you can only disenchant gear to a PvE death on the mainlands, while on a PvP death you can only lose Gems and XP, or if you run out of gems your gear will disenchant too? Such harsh penalties for Pkers kinda kills the game for some of us... I can understand on the casual PvE channels, but if we had a PvP channel without penalties would be great for a lot of us to go looking for competitive solo open world PvP.

If a CM/GM could follow up to my suggestion via PM or something that would be great. Thx

Posted

PvP channel or Riot

Posted

"self righteous opinion with your head so far up your ass" and then following with the rest of your post?

Real Life satire here.

Selfowned

Posted

Fingers crossed for: 

- Blue guild galley gear 

- Fixed Saying of the Day 

small things. 

Posted

Sri for the caplock bug.

Wow. Capslock aside, I Agree with the whole "Less events, more fixes" message.

Failstacks and all, Really important though, We'll need those :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Give us WP potions on General vendor, god d@mn you!

Edited by Arshi

Posted (edited)

I agree with your suggestion. 

There is a problem tho. Let's say they add this channel. I bet that in less then a week this channel will be empty. Let's face it, 9 out of 10 people like you are actually cowards, who run away the moment someone fights back and they can't get carried by gear.

So after 2-3 days in which u will get gang-banged, face-rolled and pew-pewed all over the map, u will get back to what u do best, making karma on afk people or on people who don't have the necessary gear, or the necessary level or the time or mood to waste on you.......and as soon as u have your fill, you will hit the forums to share your "hard earned coolness" with the world.

Since the idea of a forum is for people to help each other, i will try to help you...so listen up.
BDO is NOT a pvp game. In fact pvp is less then 5% of this game's content. In the same time, 99% of what u need to be competitive in pvp is RNG and 1% is hundreds or thousands of hours of grind.
So before you waste more precious hours of your pitiable life and god knows how much rl cash, you should really consider finding a game that suits you. Something like Blade&Soul for example, where the rng is minimum and beside few daily quest, the only thing u can do is pvp. They have a large community of skilled pvpers, an official tournament and all the cookies and toys someone like you would like.

But finally you could fight for your grind spot. That would be much funnier than swapping channel coz of griefers. I rather fight 15mins for my spot then join another spot taken server and wait another 15mins while doing nothing. It would even be fun to fight 2hours at the spot to be honest.  i joined that game with its good mechanics and "PvP" but where is it? Siege?? No way ... thats not pvp imo. Its just zerg. Rbf? 11/10 just are there for the energy... plz plz open 1 channel for all the pvp greedy ppl. And i bet, Lots of ppl will come back to that awsome game, when it finally gets some pvp

Edited by Mörser

Posted

No karma for 10min after killing someone when? 

:o Is this a thing in KR?

Posted

Why the f**k does maintenance take so f*****g long!!!??

1 person likes this