• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 8th 2017

255 posts in this topic

Posted

• Users who cheat/abuse the Tier system in Horse Race will be disqualified

Could you please elaborate a bit more? What is considered cheat/abuse?

@CM_Aethon@CM_Praballo

Posted

i've just cooked chocholate in cooking utensil GG all items destroyed xD is there anyway to get back powder ?

Posted (edited)

From Chopper's translation of KR Patch notes that arrived today:

● The weight of trade goods dropped from monsters located Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Media territory have been halved.

Can someone verify if this is the case in our version? You can clearly say by now it's deffo not the trash loot as speculated from our own patch notes so either it's yet another poor translation from the publisher or simply that change doesn't work at all in our version. 

Edited by Amlug

Posted

Is the valentine costume permanent or temporary?

Posted

The game in the long run has so many shits, that you make an ass ....
To make a simple potion you have to make a pact with satan ...

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Posted

You're silly. People are complaining that Sausans got a "buff" so now the 220AP guys will farm there, sausans hasn't changed AT ALL, IT'S STILL THE SAME LT.

The fact that the LT hasn't changed in your areas yet has no bearing on the fact that you called me a complainer for asking for the weight reduction in Valencia. You took issue with me for asking for this and not Pearl Abyss for not yet implementing the change in the rest of the game world that was promised. Also how would decreasing LT weight at Sausans bring higher level guys there? Pirates still has better xp with at the least an equally attractive financial incentive to farm there, On top of that it now has a currency exchang mitigating the oppressive weight factor there. Pirates will always be better than Sausans.

Posted

Is the valentine costume permanent or temporary?

if you mean the pink one in the cash shop, the sales are limited till probably 15.02.2017 but if you buy the costume, it is yours to keep.

Posted

Does this mean the buff disappears on the 22nd or that only cats purchased before then will have the buff? This decides whether I buy it or not.

Ribbon Cat.PNG

It means neither.

If you buy the cat, then the buff will always be on that cat you bought.

But you only have until Feb 22nd to buy the cat, after this date this cat will not be for sale.

It is just bad grammer/syntax/translation on thepart of translation team, it really should have been on its own line, not the same line as the buff info

Posted

It means neither.

If you buy the cat, then the buff will always be on that cat you bought.

But you only have until Feb 22nd to buy the cat, after this date this cat will not be for sale.

It is just bad grammer/syntax/translation on thepart of translation team, it really should have been on its own line, not the same line as the buff info

Thanks for clearing that up! :D

Posted

if you mean the pink one in the cash shop, the sales are limited till probably 15.02.2017 but if you buy the costume, it is yours to keep.

Yeah that one. Just it doesn't say it's gonna be limited but I'll assume 15th ty

Posted

Removing Event Items is great though, I would like to have the purchased Noels I was saving to be returned. They are all gone from my inventory, unopened costumes gone.

Posted (edited)

Quest is bugged !!!  handing in the 3 Powder of Flame partialy complete and no way to get the other trigger

PLEASE FIX IT

I6n1u5P.png

There was an issue while gathering Granite during the [Gathering Advancement Lv34] ‘Gone With the Fire’ quest, it read that Powder of Flame was also gatherable when it was actually not possible. This text issue has been corrected.

and the text say you need to gather from node by mining   - where is the fix?

Edited by Mr_iki

Posted

Quest is bugged !!!  handing in the 3 Powder of Flame partialy complete and no way to get the other trigger

PLEASE FIX IT

and the text say you need to gather from node by mining   - where is the fix?

It comes from Copper Nodes. The previous text stated Granite, as well, which is what was fixed here.

Posted

So... does the 50% weight decrease for  turn-ins even work ,haven't noticed a difference.

Posted

That costume looks like The legend of zorroxD

Posted

So... does the 50% weight decrease for  turn-ins even work ,haven't noticed a difference.

The translated patch notes for the Korean patch this week mentions that it's trade goods that've been halved in weight, not trash drops. This is likely the case here too.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

The Wish Lantern series of items will be removed during maintenance on Feb. 15th.

Please don't remove these that we spent loyalties to purchase!

Also can the Serbianca's warranty card event last longer? 

One week just dosnt seem fair for those who work.

Posted

Is it possible for me to still get the items I have claimed out of attendance reward? I had them redeemable, but didn't redeem due to my lack of inventory management skills. Now that I came home from school I realize they might be completely gone. I had a couple of stacks of Black Stones, some cron stones and I believe a whole line of loyal rewards that I hadn't redeemed yet. It would suck to lose all of them.

Posted

Is it possible for me to still get the items I have claimed out of attendance reward? I had them redeemable, but didn't redeem due to my lack of inventory management skills. Now that I came home from school I realize they might be completely gone. I had a couple of stacks of Black Stones, some cron stones and I believe a whole line of loyal rewards that I hadn't redeemed yet. It would suck to lose all of them.

You most likely lost them. At least this will create a burning memory to pay attention to the end date of future events and make sure you claim everything next time. There's no room to say you didn't know it was ending. 

Posted

You most likely lost them. At least this will create a burning memory to pay attention to the end date of future events and make sure you claim everything next time. There's no room to say you didn't know it was ending. 

Wasn't it written : "Event ends 2/15, redeemable until 2/22" ?

Posted

the only real thing is wiz's ult needs a nerf, the rest is just complaining you got killed.

y sure, well leave your potatoe farm and go to rbf or do nw and gvg, then come back to me and dare to say that again

Posted

I don't know. I'm not in game to look at it. If that is the case, then it should be pretty obvious that it's redeemable until 2/22. My point is that it SAYS it in game. If you pay attention you'll never have a problem. 

Posted

y sure, well leave your potatoe farm and go to rbf or do nw and gvg, then come back to me and dare to say that again

Why don't you go back in vindictus. o:

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, you may receive the rewards from the attendance sheet until next Wednesday, after that they will be lost.

Posted

sure huntlr blows me up all the time but then he also has 250? ap,   Now is that witch being op or just the fact that he has 250 ap?