• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 8th 2017

255 posts in this topic

Posted

b34aeaf95d5a4b108b26dccd3503ea65.jpeg

Posted

Hallelujah! Herbal Juice items have been added to the NPC Shop

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys, someone needs to write the details of the new event.

Which player need to do it this week? Whose turn is?

Posted

The event pages were slightly delayed due to a quick loca fix, the links should be working now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Two things. 1, no notice for removing laventia items. The item such as the Gold Ring, which gives the gathering buff, had no description that it would be removed from game once the event was over. Poor management there.

2. No update with breeding rates. I'm not even sure you have mentioned anything to the devs about the community needing a rate increase. If this goes on, there will be no horses above tier 3 on the market. Ever. All those whingy pvper's "WTB Courser T8" will never get the horse they're spamming about, and then, once they start actually posting helpfully on the forums, then maybe we'll get the change. Because apparently PVErs don't matter to the devs. 

4 people like this

Posted

So can the ribbon cat not be sold on the market?

Posted

Let's get Wasted!!! 

What did I do? :(

2 people like this

Posted

Omg those loyalty valentines <33 ty :*

Posted

5th pet WHEN?

Posted

5th pet WHEN?

never... 

Posted

"‘Black Spirit’s Adventure’ sound effects volume can now be adjusted."

A tad late considering the event has ended

It's ok. It was present in past 4 patch notes. Even if BSA would be still here, I bet this still wouldn't work anyway. Keep scrolling down.

Posted

Two things. 1, no notice for removing laventia items. The item such as the Gold Ring, which gives the gathering buff, had no description that it would be removed from game once the event was over. Poor management there.

2. No update with breeding rates. I'm not even sure you have mentioned anything to the devs about the community needing a rate increase. If this goes on, there will be no horses above tier 3 on the market. Ever. All those whingy pvper's "WTB Courser T8" will never get the horse they're spamming about, and then, once they start actually posting helpfully on the forums, then maybe we'll get the change. Because apparently PVErs don't matter to the devs. 

Not sure if you're trolling about your first concern, but it's actually written below the description. Do you have any of the tea login rewards? It has a description below which is exactly what says on the lavientia items.

Posted (edited)

Witch & Wizard

• Fixed the issue where Young Wizard’s in-game customizations (F4) voice was not being applied correctly.

• Basteer Dagger’s AP not being applied correctly has been fixed.

O.o WOOOW TY FOR NERFING THOSE CLASSES LIKE WE EXPECTED! THE RBF IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN THANKS TO THOSE CHANGES <3

Also thank you for giving us Gavi Regan.

TopKek patchnote 

Oh and desync fixed too, what a great time to play BDO

Edited by Keagghan

Posted (edited)

Witch & Wizard

• Fixed the issue where Young Wizard’s in-game customizations (F4) voice was not being applied correctly.

• Basteer Dagger’s AP not being applied correctly has been fixed.

O.o WOOOW TY FOR NERFING THOSE CLASSES LIKE WE EXPECTED! THE RBF IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN THANKS TO THOSE CHANGES <3

Also thank you for giving us Gavi Regan.

TopKek patchnote 

Lol you got no clue. Wizard and Witch are balanced and in most cases priority targets. Rather nerf the never ending Super Armor of warri.

Edited by Nikiniki
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not sure if you're trolling about your first concern, but it's actually written below the description. Do you have any of the tea login rewards? It has a description below which is exactly what says on the lavientia items.

The tea had the description. The first step items (Laventia ring, gold dust, diamonds, pearls, etc) also had the description. However, the crafted gold ring did not. I would know, because I used about 100+ of the gold rings during the event for gathering purposes.

Edited by LadyRhapsody
1 person likes this

Posted

WP Pot?  how should i understand? Now musa can rightclick from valencia to calpheon nonstop? Plz add some stamina pot for sorc aswell. I cant iframe more then 10times in a row.

1 person likes this

Posted

Still nothing about improving game performance, more stable FPS and fixing POP-IN effect.

Well, more luck next time I guess.

Posted

DELETED ALL LAVENTIA ITEMS BEFORE I GOT TO TURN THEM INTO BOXES..

OMFG MONTHS OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH THAT LAVENTIA ITEM PICKUP SOUND FOR NOTHING!! ----- YOUUUU

They warned about that you pleb you are the only to blame

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone not gotten the event rewards (2x designs) too? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Weight of loot decreased everywhere but valencia. So level 61 plebs farming sausans all day are rewarded even more and valencia is, once again, useless. nice.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Margoria Event rewards have been distributed via in-game mail.

• Underwater Exploration!

• Users who have completed 5 out of the 7 knowledges will receive the title ‘Exploring Down Below'  and 2 Epheria sailboat blueprints.

• Margoria Adventurer!

• Guilds that have completed this event quest at least once will receive a single [Guild] Ship Registration: Galley

So... when i receive them? Because it should be already in mail from what I understand, and still, nothing.

Posted

Pirates Bandana is Calpheon But meh still 0,30 lt weight

Posted

WP Pot?  how should i understand? Now musa can rightclick from valencia to calpheon nonstop? Plz add some stamina pot for sorc aswell. I cant iframe more then 10times in a row.

You do know that chase requires stamina too right? Oo

1 person likes this

Posted

I love how even after they add something that everyone has been asking for, the first thing people do is "when are you gonna add this or that". Without a positive comment at least. I for one am unbelievably hyped because FINALLY they added WP pots to the vendor. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Can you feel the love tonight"?

1 person likes this