• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 8th 2017

255 posts in this topic

Posted

For just a general patch, it's pretty good. My only concern is that the decrease in junk drop weight in media will make it even more advantageous to grind there over higher level locations like in Valencia. Pirates and Sausans are the only mobs worth grinding, and because of this, they are saturated. It should be that players lvl 56 and below grind Sausans and above that they move on to better and stronger enemies that give better rewards. There is no mob in the game with better silver per hour than Sausans, so even lvl 58-60 players are grinding sausans, taking a good leveling location from those who need it more. I am 100% fine with the drop weight decrease. It's very helpful, but other mobs need their drops balanced to be competitive with them or better, especially in Valencia where the risk is higher but reward is almost non-existent. Yes Valencia has rare drops of yellow accessories, but it's faster to grind the millions at Sausans and buy them from market than it is to actually get them from a drop. 2 hours at Sausans to buy a Crescent ring whereas it takes 2 days on average of solid grinding at Crescents to get one. This is unbalanced.

3 people like this

Posted

WTF does this mean:

"

• Loot drops from monsters in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah regions have been decreased in weight by 50%."
  • ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It means trash loot from those zones is now half weight. Which is utterly pointless cause everyone used their mounts to grind anyway.

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/search/ Look up Lavientia. Read the description of each item. Read patch notes. Read forums, read chat. Stop being ingnorant!

I read all that, but they had the same event after the event ended.  So that description is useless.

Posted

Yeah, but after the event ended, they had the same event again a few weeks later.  So I kept the items just in case they were going to have the event again so I'd save up all my stuff for the big box.

The Event never ended, there was a bug and for a week the items didn't drop. They said 10 times at least that the items will dissappear 1 week ago. I'm amazed they made it till today.

Posted

So Sausan is the real Red Battlefield again? Nice

Posted

The Event never ended, there was a bug and for a week the items didn't drop. They said 10 times at least that the items will dissappear 1 week ago. I'm amazed they made it till today.

Show me the patch note or maintenance post where they gave the very specific date of when they were removing the items.

Posted

Does this mean actual weight as in the English definition of the word, or Korean weight which actually means "rate" as in "drop rate"?

You don't wanna know lol

Posted

It means trash loot from those zones is now half weight. Which is utterly pointless cause everyone used their mounts to grind anyway.

The weight has not actually changed, it looks like. I just tested it out at Helms myself...trash is still the same weight. :/

Posted

THANK YOU FOR THE SP POTS

2 people like this

Posted

WP Pot?  how should i understand? Now musa can rightclick from valencia to calpheon nonstop? Plz add some stamina pot for sorc aswell. I cant iframe more then 10times in a row.

no. they cant. right click uses endurance/stamina as well as wp.

Posted

Black spirit's adventure game is entirely gone. That does not match the patch notes. Why? 

Posted

Users who cheat/abuse the Tier system in Horse Race will be disqualified

what has been happening?

Posted

love it!! ♥

2017-02-08_1635352231.JPG

Posted

GAVI REGAN FOR MUSA PLEASEEEEE!!!!! Also buff crosscut? Pretty please?

Posted

Does this mean actual weight as in the English definition of the word, or Korean weight which actually means "rate" as in "drop rate"?

Id like to know this as well,

if Helms Trash Loot still has the same weight then does this mean the droprate got reduced by 50%?

Posted

Thank you for the updates. Ignore the other players you have that are ignorant and selfish.
They have nothing but hatred. :)

Posted

@Whoaness http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/ 

Lavientia’s Event has returned!

• The event will run from 1/11/2017 ~ 1/25/2017

• Find more event information >Here<

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/126263-lavientias-event-extended-updated-142017/

Greetings adventurers,

There is a current issue, preventing Lavientia event items from dropping.
This led to players being not able to acquire the amount of rewards we intended. 

Therefore we decided to extend the event. The drop problem can unfortunately not be fixed during this weeks maintenance.
This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th) but after that there will be two more weeks with daily rewards plus the chance to loot Lavientia items from monsters and as well as getting them from fishing, gathering etc.

The event will end with maintenance on 25th of January.

Your BDO team

** Update 1/4/2017 - 00:50 UTC ↴

The daily rewards will no longer be available from the rewards page from January 4th through January 11th and will be re-enabled upon standard maintenance on 1/11/2017. We apologize for any confusion the original message may have caused.

The event ended on the 25-th and the items should have been used by then cause they clearly say they will disappear. Do you want more info?

Posted

The lack of valks cry is disturbing as always...

They said before that they'll never add valk cry's in our version.

"it has no place in our version of the game"

1 person likes this

Posted

Welp, there goes my paycheck. Gotta get myself a Hot Tub.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm not sure why, but it was pretty much understood that the whole set will disappear after the event, though.

2017-02-08_1105849272.JPG

Just delete it yourself.

Posted (edited)

Game crashing (screen locking in game only) since patch update.  Have not had this happen in forever.

Annnnd the pavilions are neat in the intersections, but they are killing the autopathing

Edited by gerhardt00

Posted

I've checked all my collectibles in bank (i.e sausans, elrics etc) and all still weight 0,30lt. His theory is more possible that it's misstranslation.

Posted (edited)

@Whoaness http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/ 

Lavientia’s Event has returned!

• The event will run from 1/11/2017 ~ 1/25/2017

• Find more event information >Here<

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/126263-lavientias-event-extended-updated-142017/

Greetings adventurers,

There is a current issue, preventing Lavientia event items from dropping.
This led to players being not able to acquire the amount of rewards we intended. 

Therefore we decided to extend the event. The drop problem can unfortunately not be fixed during this weeks maintenance.
This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th) but after that there will be two more weeks with daily rewards plus the chance to loot Lavientia items from monsters and as well as getting them from fishing, gathering etc.

The event will end with maintenance on 25th of January.

Your BDO team

** Update 1/4/2017 - 00:50 UTC ↴

The daily rewards will no longer be available from the rewards page from January 4th through January 11th and will be re-enabled upon standard maintenance on 1/11/2017. We apologize for any confusion the original message may have caused.

The event ended on the 25-th and the items should have been used by then cause they clearly say they will disappear. Do you want more info?

You most be an ignorant little kid :D
They clearly informed everyone that they extended the event until 25/1 and said on 24/1 that the items wouldnt be removed.
You've got some balls man :D

Black Desert Online ‏@BDO_News  20h20 hours ago
More

Tomorrow we will be removing the 'crafting' items for the Lavientia's event. The Lavientia's boxes will remain in your inventory.

Friendly reminder that Lavientia's Event ends tomorrow, claim all your rewards today! Items in your inventory won't be removed.

We're aware of the lack of drops of Lavientias items from mobs in the world. We're working on a fix.

Due to the issue with the Lavientias item drop rates we are extending the event 'till 25-1.

Edited by Elenorias

Posted

They said before that they'll never add valk cry's in our version.

"it has no place in our version of the game"

Neither did the p2w, but they still happily added that and sat on an ign interview and defended it with smugness pouring outta their faces. So what?

1 person likes this

Posted

Welp, there goes my paycheck. Gotta get myself a Hot Tub.

Party? Or spot taken? :P

(... gonna get myself the cat... yet another :x)

1 person likes this