• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 8th 2017

255 posts in this topic

Posted

Party? Or spot taken? :P

(... gonna get myself the cat... yet another :x)

Party of course!

2 people like this

Posted

@Whoaness http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/ 

Lavientia’s Event has returned!

• The event will run from 1/11/2017 ~ 1/25/2017

• Find more event information >Here<

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/126263-lavientias-event-extended-updated-142017/

Greetings adventurers,

There is a current issue, preventing Lavientia event items from dropping.
This led to players being not able to acquire the amount of rewards we intended. 

Therefore we decided to extend the event. The drop problem can unfortunately not be fixed during this weeks maintenance.
This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th) but after that there will be two more weeks with daily rewards plus the chance to loot Lavientia items from monsters and as well as getting them from fishing, gathering etc.

The event will end with maintenance on 25th of January.

Your BDO team

** Update 1/4/2017 - 00:50 UTC ↴

The daily rewards will no longer be available from the rewards page from January 4th through January 11th and will be re-enabled upon standard maintenance on 1/11/2017. We apologize for any confusion the original message may have caused.

The event ended on the 25-th and the items should have been used by then cause they clearly say they will disappear. Do you want more info?

Event ends on the 25th oh wait it's Feb 8th.  Oh wait it returned once so it could return again.

Why even remove items in the first place?  If people want to keep them in the storage, let us.

Posted

Does this mean actual weight as in the English definition of the word, or Korean weight which actually means "rate" as in "drop rate"?

Bro are we in Korea here? XDDDDD

Posted (edited)

Bro are we in Korea here? XDDDDD

Bro Trashloot still weighs .3lt eksd

Edited by valasceria

Posted

Party of course!

Can you verify the entry in the patch notes about -50% weight on items? Checked various of items and all are the same, unless the tooltips didn't change. Is it possible it's misstranslated as states in previous posts and it's actualy -50% drop rate?

Posted

asdf

Dat typing skill doh

Posted

Two things. 1, no notice for removing laventia items. The item such as the Gold Ring, which gives the gathering buff, had no description that it would be removed from game once the event was over. Poor management there.

2. No update with breeding rates. I'm not even sure you have mentioned anything to the devs about the community needing a rate increase. If this goes on, there will be no horses above tier 3 on the market. Ever. All those whingy pvper's "WTB Courser T8" will never get the horse they're spamming about, and then, once they start actually posting helpfully on the forums, then maybe we'll get the change. Because apparently PVErs don't matter to the devs. 

LMAO

Posted

Bro Trashloot still weighs .3lt eksd

The loot already in your bag?  Or newly picked up?

Posted

When I say WP you say POTS... 

WP

Posted

Event ends on the 25th oh wait it's Feb 8th.  Oh wait it returned once so it could return again.

Why even remove items in the first place?  If people want to keep them in the storage, let us.

I'm so happy people don't learn from the history of this game and come to QQ. It's the 10-th time they remove items 2 weeks after the event. It's ok, every item you didn't open means I can sell the items that I find for more. Be sure to do the same in the next event!

Posted

Id like to know this as well,

if Helms Trash Loot still has the same weight then does this mean the droprate got reduced by 50%?

From what it looks like, there's been no change to that either, still getting the same amount per mob on average.

Posted

@Elenorias 

You most be an ignorant little kid :D
They clearly informed everyone that they extended the event until 25/1 and said on 24/1 that the items wouldnt be removed.
You've got some balls man :D

Black Desert Online ‏@BDO_News  20h20 hours ago
More

Tomorrow we will be removing the 'crafting' items for the Lavientia's event. The Lavientia's boxes will remain in your inventory.

Friendly reminder that Lavientia's Event ends tomorrow, claim all your rewards today! Items in your inventory won't be removed.

We're aware of the lack of drops of Lavientias items from mobs in the world. We're working on a fix.

Due to the issue with the Lavientias item drop rates we are extending the event 'till 25-1.

Ahaha you never learn with this company yes? The message from the 24-th means they will not remove them tomorrow. It doesn't mean they will never remove them. I'm so happy people fall for this over and over. The items have been removed for at least 10 events so far after 2 weeks even though they said they will be removed on the next maint. It's ok. For every person not opening their boxes, I can sell the items that drop from those boxes for more.

Posted

I'm so happy people don't learn from the history of this game and come to QQ. It's the 10-th time they remove items 2 weeks after the event. It's ok, every item you didn't open means I can sell the items that I find for more. Be sure to do the same in the next event!

Nah, they messed up with the returning event and confused the messaging.

I sent a GM Ticket asking for the items back or the boxes themselves.  I encourage everyone unhappy with the removal to do so as well.

Posted

That's kinda you being a retard though isn't it?

I did all my boxes, etc, but the gold buff rings I kept for gathering sessions, I feel ripped off now, no more warm milk or rings, how about a new recipie for gathering +2 or better?

Thats not a "retarded" reason to retain them

Posted

Awesome Patch, Love all the work you guys do!

Posted

Nah, they messed up with the returning event and confused the messaging.

I sent a GM Ticket asking for the items back or the boxes themselves.  I encourage everyone unhappy with the removal to do so as well.

I really hope you don't get them back. Next time you learn to read what the devs and not KAKAO Eu )which has no idea what is going on in their game) add to the descriptions of items. Even KAKAO Eu said the event will end on the 25-th. Why you didn't open them then? Do you want to gather them for 90 years?

Posted

git gut, witch/wizz is fine there mana bubble need a slight buff but else the class is fine.

better nerf musa or ranger

Braindead in denial! Better nerf wiz/witch and see how you will QQ.

Posted

So can I go over 64 FPS now or what? 

Posted

• Loot drops from monsters in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah regions have been decreased in weight by 50%.

What's the reason for this change? I ask, because this seems like a possible push to get annoyed at how 'little' weight a player has. Thus, 'insentivising' the player to buy more weight in the Pearl Shop. That would mean you're directly meddling with a player's ability to cope and play the game with the default weight limit. This is aggravating. If this becomes an issue and I do not wish to buy anymore wight than I've already bought, will you refund me for all the money I've spent on this game? I hope I'm making my concern understood.

Please, reply. 

Posted

Lol you got no clue. Wizard and Witch are balanced and in most cases priority targets. Rather nerf the never ending Super Armor of warri.

Hahaha, yeah sure.   

Step 1: place wiz/witch at bottleneck 

Step 2: cast one spell

Step 3: smirk at your kill feed spam

I did all my boxes, etc, but the gold buff rings I kept for gathering sessions, I feel ripped off now, no more warm milk or rings, how about a new recipie for gathering +2 or better?

They always remove event buff items a week or two after the event.  ALWAYS

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You mean the Balenos Meal? The one that's been in the game for quite a while?

Balenos Meal

Edited by Claire

Posted

• Loot drops from monsters in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah regions have been decreased in weight by 50%.

What's the reason for this change? I ask, because this seems like a possible push to get annoyed at how 'little' weight a player has. Thus, 'insentivising' the player to buy more weight in the Pearl Shop. That would mean you're directly meddling with a player's ability to cope and play the game with the default weight limit. This is aggravating. If this becomes an issue and I do not wish to buy anymore wight than I've already bought, will you refund me for all the money I've spent on this game? I hope I'm making my concern understood.

Please, reply. 

what1.gif

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Please, reply. 

They decreased total weight in trash loot, discouraging buying more weight from cash shop.   You feeling ok man? 

Edited by Snicklebits

Posted (edited)

Please, reply. 

But doesn't a decrease in weight by 50% mean that you can carry twice as much items as before? So you feel forced to buy more weight items when they decrease the weight of items... are they supposed to increase the item's weight for you then in order to be happy? O.o :P 

Edited by StubenZocker
1 person likes this

Posted

WP POTTIONSTASJFJDBXK!!!