• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 8th 2017

255 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice update! But can we get an eta on some class balance and when Valks will get the KR changes.

Posted

So sausans is buffed again? How about buffing Valencia drops or xp.

Posted

WP pots cost 2k compared to 1250 for the same size mana pot and weighs the same ..... think ill continue making my own. 

Posted

Nice!!

Posted

WP pots cost 2k compared to 1250 for the same size mana pot and weighs the same ..... think ill continue making my own. 

Baby steps bro.. baby steps. They can't even balance potions. O.o 

Posted

Where did the Black Spirit's Adventure go?

Posted

• ‘Black Spirit’s Adventure’ sound effects volume can now be adjusted.
  • [ESC] > Settings > Audio > [Adjust Sound Effect Volume]
  • You can control the volume from this menu option.

Buy why? Why (finally) adding such a feature if the adventure isn't even ingame anymore O.o 

Buy wait.. How about adding that one setting where you can disable the snow-piles & Christmas decoration in towns that was mentioned in the patch notes a few weeks ago? :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, people always complain no matter what it's hella sad.

2 people like this

Posted

Why hasn't the trash loot weight decrease been applied to Valencia?!

Posted (edited)

The LT change wasnt applyed to anything atm., its again a fake-patchnote part like the Option to disable decor/snow or the separate blackspirit sound on/off option (which btw got now after 4 patches included under sound - but is not testable since they removed the event //: misread the date, thx!)

Edited by Remyra
1 person likes this

Posted

SAUSANS TRASH STILL WEIGHS 0.30LT STOP COMPLAINING

Posted

Buff Kuno.

1 person likes this

Posted

The LT change wasnt applyed to anything atm., its again a fake-patchnote part like the Option to disable decor/snow or the separate blackspirit sound on/off option (which btw got now after 4 patches included under sound - but is not testable since they removed the event a week earlier then announced)

from 18th January Patch Notes

Black Spirit’s Adventure game has returned!

• Start: 1/18/2017 - 9AM UTC

• End: 2/8/2017 - 9AM UTC

• The Black Spirit’s Adventure game button has been added to the Main Menu (ESC).

For the rest, I agree with you. I see no changes to items' weight in game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Remyra you are probably right. Why they procrastinate between adding changes in their patch notes and actually applying them to the game is beyond me and very frustrating.

Posted

WTH. Why did you guys remove the mini-game again?

Posted

Issue with Tamers still not fixed. :c

which issue is this?

Posted

still got the desync-problem....

Posted (edited)

Crispe so I'm complaining when I ask to have the LT weight decrease added to Valencia. How the heck would anything get done or anything be changed in a MMO if nobody asked for them? Oh I see your happy because it was applied to the areas you obviously farm the most but if the players who farm Valencia ask for the same consideration you call freaking complaining? You are an ignorant child.

Edited by darcy101
1 person likes this

Posted

[Loyalties] Old Moon Distress Call item can be purchased in the loyalty shop. Use the flare to send a distress signal for rescue.

Unbelievable. Are you for real with these bandaid solutions? Our boats sank in Margoria because bumped into invisible wall while running away from sea monsters. Whose fault is that? Isn't ours, that's for sure. Also few times had NPC battleships spawning out of nowhere. So first your genius mechanics cause deaths and second you don't provide viable solutions once boats are sunk. Escape option doesn't work since it  drops you in the ocean. If only could be bothered to make small islands where nodes are...

Poor. Very poor.

Posted

Crispe so I'm complaining when I ask to have the LT weight decrease added to Valencia. How the heck would anything get done or anything be changed in a MMO if nobody asked for them? Oh I see your happy because it was applied to the areas you obviously farm the most but if the players who farm Valencia ask for the same consideration you call freaking complaining? You are an ignorant child.

You're silly. People are complaining that Sausans got a "buff" so now the 220AP guys will farm there, sausans hasn't changed AT ALL, IT'S STILL THE SAME LT.

Posted

Two things. 1, no notice for removing laventia items. The item such as the Gold Ring, which gives the gathering buff, had no description that it would be removed from game once the event was over. Poor management there.

2. No update with breeding rates. I'm not even sure you have mentioned anything to the devs about the community needing a rate increase. If this goes on, there will be no horses above tier 3 on the market. Ever. All those whingy pvper's "WTB Courser T8" will never get the horse they're spamming about, and then, once they start actually posting helpfully on the forums, then maybe we'll get the change. Because apparently PVErs don't matter to the devs. 

this.... İ really feel like the horse rates are horrendous atm, not to mention desync issuea which increases our time of leveling..

1 person likes this

Posted

The lack of valks cry is disturbing as always...

We don't want that trash in the NA version of the game that's why. 

Go Play KR if you want to Pay to win your way to PEN.  We don't want or need you here. 

Posted

And... Snowflake visual bug still not fixed, how long can it take.. :(

Posted

Another crappy patch?

Posted

It could be because Maehwa has had a buff to the class for well over a month now and they are slow rolling it over here. It is literally a buff to make grinding not completely be trash and better movement speed for the class that is supposed to have dash.

I'm aware. I main maewha...Also maehwa is the least of the class issues right now. Ninja hasnt been fixed for a long time as far as needing for its abilities to actually work right (e.g. stealth doesnt work correctly on both ninja/kuno. Should be immune). Maewha buff was just recently released over there... At any rate, my thing is that when finally something good is released, people start complaining about the next thing with no sort of appreciation for the good content that's added. It's no wonder they don't released things more often. People will just find something else to complain about so they might as well do it at whatever pace they want. It wont effect PR clearly. I feel that it would be more beneficial to comment on posts that are already on the forum for these issues you are mentioning. There are plenty of solid posts that are left without comments regarding class changes, and instead they are posted here among other random comments where they are forgotten. Surf the forum a, find those posts and bump them.