• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 8th 2017

255 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait, how big was this patch again? Been at 1gig since 59%

patch_size.thumb.png.46173ad2c296f799721

Posted

Loot drops from monsters in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah regions have been decreased in weight by 50%.

Not work. all item have the same Weight 0.30 . Not a visual bug.

Posted

Ability to change VA language when?

Posted

Wait, how big was this patch again? Been at 1gig since 59%

patch_size.thumb.png.46173ad2c296f799721

happened the same to me here.

Posted

I love how for an entire year everyone's been complaining about there being no herbal juices for sale at npcs, and they finally add it and it's not even one "awesome juices". FFS guys. Coulda been faster, but do we have to be such annoying whining babies? We finally got something awesome, let's at least observe that yeh?

Posted

The lack of valks cry is disturbing as always...

Give up, They've confirmed we are never getting Valk's Cry.

2 people like this

Posted

buff warriors please, we still dont have blackhole

Posted

•  

hahah, if they increase it more u'll get tier 8 from tier 5's.. get real

Silly troll, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Guess you really like your tir 6 mounts don't ya? That's what 99% of tir 7 and 8 breeds gives you. :p

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And i thought "oh nice, a wall shelf!", but then surprise mf, this wall shelf can hold nothing but the air around it. A wall shelf with nothing on it...useless!!! I know it`s my 1st world problem, but i want my 3 bucks back and let u guys know before u buy it..

Edit: it`s been fixed now.

Edited by Avenon
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Give up, They've confirmed we are never getting Valk's Cry.

For now, with a false B2P model, and confirmed prior release by a CM who doesn't work for Kakao anymore.

Once the game will be fully F2P, because it will sooner or later, and it is technically already exploited like one, what has been said in the past could easily be forgotten.

Edited by Capitaine Courage
2 people like this

Posted

Does anyone have details on which cat look is which tier?  I cannot explain my need to have the first 3, or at least the one with pink bow.  t.t  I don't want to have to buy 232347893 cats to get different ones through bad RNG!

Posted

Where is the black spirit adventure

Posted

real health potions when?

when the CoolDown is raised so they can't be spammed

Posted

best update in history

Posted

I cannot explain my need to have the first 3, or at least the one with pink bow.

You're talking about that kind of shit ?

Oh I can explain to you : you just have bad taste.

Posted

• Loot drops from monsters in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah regions have been decreased in weight by 50%. 

Lies, it's the same as before.

Posted

@CM_Aethon: Seriously.. you guys need to inform people of item deletion at least a week before you suddenly delete stuff and we have to read about it afterwards <.<

Also i'd like to know whether those Loyalty Costumes will be deleted after the 22nd or if the date in the description only means that we are able to buy them until then and they will still be available afterwards.. no sudden deletion and such...

Red

Posted

You're talking about that kind of shit ?

Oh I can explain to you : you just have bad taste.

@Capitaine Courage No, this:

bdo-ribbon-cat_thumb1.thumb.png.f473fa8f

I want the 1,2,3!  2 mostly.  Then 1 and 3.

That other fluffy thing is ugly, but I had the skinny one before in that color.  It was good enough until other cats containing pink came around.

Posted

buff the loot an xp in valencia please! gah!

Posted

WP Pot?  how should i understand? Now musa can rightclick from valencia to calpheon nonstop? Plz add some stamina pot for sorc aswell. I cant iframe more then 10times in a row.

Sorry but do you even play this game? THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WP POTS but now you don't have to craft them, man....

1 person likes this

Posted

GJ buffing warrior, like he wasn't op at all before.

Posted (edited)

what1.gif

Wow. I misread a mother-----ing word. Just like that. Made a mistake. And, some fun is to be had reading people's 'take' on my mistake. Interesting and funny. Peace.

Edited by Ludakriss

Posted

No update with breeding rates. I'm not even sure you have mentioned anything to the devs about the community needing a rate increase. If this goes on, there will be no horses above tier 3 on the market. Ever. All those whingy pvper's "WTB Courser T8" will never get the horse they're spamming about, and then, once they start actually posting helpfully on the forums, then maybe we'll get the change. Because apparently PVErs don't matter to the devs. 

What many don't seem to realize, is we are behind where Korea was with this by now.

People also don't realize the people they sell their horses to could be the type who use those very horses to screw up them leveling the rest of their horses.

I don't know that it's that PVE'ers don't matter, it's that we don't cry as much as the PVP'ers. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, but after the event ended, they had the same event again a few weeks later.  So I kept the items just in case they were going to have the event again so I'd save up all my stuff for the big box.

They said ahead of time last time that it would be extended. This time it wasn't said. Unfortunately that was an assumption you made which turned out to not be the case. I feel for you, however at least take solace in the fact that they constantly run fantastic events in which you can get some amazing items. So just look forward to the future! xD

Posted

Can we get some sort of compensation for the removal of Laventia items?  I've lost hundreds of potential boxes because I didn't know the items would be removed.

LMAO, THIS!!!

I'm not sure why, but it was pretty much understood that the whole set will disappear after the event, though.

2017-02-08_1105849272.JPG

Because people can't read, its quite funny that all these people are crying about it, their loss, my laugh