• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 8th 2017

255 posts in this topic

Posted

xDDD KEK

You don't PvP a lot do you?

Best range and close combat dps, best sustain, best immune, a ton of block and superarmor, a ton of aoe cc, biggest aoes, one of the biggest bursts, and still a double teleport in case of.

It's simple, the life of those classes is immune, do aoes, kill pretty much everything, get out. It's nobrain and op af in gvg, nw and rbf.

Go back to farming potatoes please.

the only real thing is wiz's ult needs a nerf, the rest is just complaining you got killed.

1 person likes this

Posted

WP Pot?  how should i understand? Now musa can rightclick from valencia to calpheon nonstop? Plz add some stamina pot for sorc aswell. I cant iframe more then 10times in a row.

I may be taking troll bait but here I go :$

You could always have herbal juices. Another thing is using the chase ability uses stamina. And lastly, sorc's iframes are insane. A sorc in my guild is a beast at using iframes correctly to the point where they are almost unkillable. If anything the iframes need to be reduced, not increased (not by a lot mind you). Any good sorc can tell you that the iframes are insane for that class if you play it well. Here's my advice for you. Stamina management. Use invis to recover stamina when you run low. Also pay attention to your stamina and don't use it up randomly without really needing to dodge around. That's one of the biggest mistakes I see sorcs doing. If you're dying to musa's as a sorc either you're under-geared or you need practice. That's not an insult btw. I'm honestly just giving some advice because in the end I like helping people out. The more players that are good at pvp the more people I have to run into that I can have good fights with.

Posted (edited)

Neither did the p2w, but they still happily added that and sat on an ign interview and defended it with smugness pouring outta their faces. So what?

There's a fine line, a level of p2w. 

As soon as the game came out, costumes were p2w x) it should've been a sign for players how this is gonna play out. 

But that aside they've always discussed discrepancies between p2w and p2 convenience. 

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

What many don't seem to realize, is we are behind where Korea was with this by now.

People also don't realize the people they sell their horses to could be the type who use those very horses to screw up them leveling the rest of their horses.

I don't know that it's that PVE'ers don't matter, it's that we don't cry as much as the PVP'ers. ;)

Oh I cry about it. Just....between friends. When I actually bring it to the forums, it's about changing things that should have been...changed already. Such as the breeding rate increase or tier 5s in the wild, etc. I'm just not spoiled. I don't demand for things the base game doesn't already have. I don't even demand anything. I ask. Politely. Sorta. Mostly politely. Meanwhile PVPers are crying about every little thing, such as changes to classes that haven't been made in the base game yet.

Posted

so.. Black spirit adventure is gone?

Posted

We don't want that trash in the NA version of the game that's why. 

Go Play KR if you want to Pay to win your way to PEN.  We don't want or need you here. 

With "we" you surely mean the incompetent players having found their save haven where they can "win" at PvP by nolifing the game through enough hours alone, no skill involved? Yeah I totally see why you wouldn't want me around. And just for reference, the feeling is mutual, I wouldn't want you in the kind of PvP games I play, as I don't take pride in beating mediocre players.

Posted

Yeah, well Pirates are not part of Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon or Mediah regions. It's part of the Ocean.Does it say Ocean region anywhere?

No. No it does not.

It's Balenos territory though ^^ Check your knowledge 'H'. 

Posted

There's a fine line, a level of p2w. 

As soon as the game came out, costumes were p2w x) it should've been a sign for players how this is gonna play out. 

But that aside they've always discussed discrepancies between p2w and p2 convenience. 

Pay to convenience is an absolutely nonsensical term when the game is designed to make these things a hassle in the first place.

Posted

Not sure if it was this update or last, but thank you for giving a message pop up telling us to have slots open before gathering.  I know it's my idiot self to clear inventory before gathering / gardening, but somethings I get into breeding mode in gardening and get filled up with seeds, then I'll get a 3 seed proc, hit R thinking I'll fast collect them, run away and the window disappears only to read that my inventory was full.

Now it prevents any gathering if inventory is full, thanks again :)

Posted

For just a general patch, it's pretty good. My only concern is that the decrease in junk drop weight in media will make it even more advantageous to grind there over higher level locations like in Valencia. Pirates and Sausans are the only mobs worth grinding, and because of this, they are saturated. It should be that players lvl 56 and below grind Sausans and above that they move on to better and stronger enemies that give better rewards. There is no mob in the game with better silver per hour than Sausans, so even lvl 58-60 players are grinding sausans, taking a good leveling location from those who need it more. I am 100% fine with the drop weight decrease. It's very helpful, but other mobs need their drops balanced to be competitive with them or better, especially in Valencia where the risk is higher but reward is almost non-existent. Yes Valencia has rare drops of yellow accessories, but it's faster to grind the millions at Sausans and buy them from market than it is to actually get them from a drop. 2 hours at Sausans to buy a Crescent ring whereas it takes 2 days on average of solid grinding at Crescents to get one. This is unbalanced.

Finally someone understands the real problem. There is no reason that the content in Valencia should net less profit than that of a lower level area. Increase the value of all desert drops to be competitive and bring adequate levels to the desert. Why bother adding high level content to a game if the reward for going is less that of the lower level content.

2 people like this

Posted

Appreciation to the developers of Black Desert.... WHEN!?!?!

stupid ungrateful bunch.  surprising the devs even post here anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

the devs have never posted here. 

Posted (edited)

The developers don't post here. They likely don't even receive any of the feedback (positive or negative) that's written on the NA/EU forums.

Edited by macb

Posted

Black Stone (Armor) drop rate for monsters in the following Calpheon and Mediah regions has been slightly increased.

mansha ,susan garnizon and all ? or only this 

• Treant Forest

• Calpheon Shrine

• Helms Post / Helms Tribe Mine

• Abandoned Iron Mine

• Soldier’s Grave ??? and how loot drops from monsters in Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah regions have been decreased in weight by 50%. I loot  many corrupt crystal and this some original ).30LT ??? Where is decreased in weight by 50%  Next crap event

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Find below are the content update patch notes for the February 8th, 2017 update. This update features the Valentine's Popularity Contest, Special Valentine’s Themed Cash Shop items, and the introduction of the Vast Sea Distress Call item. The patch file size will be 1.00 GB in total

ZV7S2Vv.png

89kP5S2.png

[Event]

• Valentine’s Day Event has started.

• Valentine’s Day Firework Show!

• A Romantic Fireworks show in the sky will be running throughout the day on Valentine's Day in Calpheon. Learn more >Here<

• Valentine's Popularity Contest

• Feb 8th - Feb 22nd

• Join us in our first ever Popularity Contest! In this event you will be able to vote for your choice of NPCs, select the most popular and at the end of the event you could be a winner! Learn more >Here<

• Margoria Event rewards have been distributed via in-game mail.

• Underwater Exploration!

• Users who have completed 5 out of the 7 knowledges will receive the title ‘Exploring Down Below'  and 2 Epheria sailboat blueprints.

• Margoria Adventurer!

• Guilds that have completed this event quest at least once will receive a single [Guild] Ship Registration: Galley

• The following Laventia related event items will be removed during maintenance.

• Lavientia’s Ring

• Lavientia’s Silver Powder

• Lavientia’s Gold Powder

• Lavientia’s Big Diamond

• Lavientia’s Silver Ring

• Lavientia’s Gold Ring

• Ancient Pearl

• The Wish Lantern series of items will be removed during maintenance on Feb. 15th.

[ System ]

• Vast Ocean Rescue system has been added.  

• [Loyalties] Old Moon Distress Call item can be purchased in the loyalty shop. Use the flare to send a distress signal for rescue.

• [Loyalties] Old Moon Distress Call item can only be used in the vast ocean.

• When [Loyalties] Old Moon Distress Call is used a rescue boat will be summoned to your location.

• Get on the rescue boat and interact with the NPC to begin the transportation to either Port Ratt or Lema Island (whichever is closer).

• If you log out or move to the character select screen during the rescue phase, the rescue will be cancelled.

• If a rescue boat has been neglected for a long time, the rescue will be cancelled and will not return.

• If the player and rescue boat are 100m or more farther apart for more than 10 minutes, the rescue will be cancelled..

MReUtDv.png

Hidden Content

f6344tD.png

Hidden Content

87XSXJg.png

Hidden Content

fWNXg3a.png

Hidden Content

I6n1u5P.png

Hidden Content

PGtvzTc.png

Hidden Content

8Zfu5Lc.png

Hidden Content

Just curious.... How come 1100 pearls for ribbon cat? ALL other cats are 900, no? :x Stop try to make ppl spend 20 euro for a 10 euro cat ;)

Greetings Adventurers,

Additional Cyclops have been added to the Cyclops Land.

But.... Why? O.o Can't recall ANYONE farming those xD (beside the guild quest) 

Posted

Fixed server issues??? I hope so..

Gotha Rensa when?
Fix game memory leak issue when?
KITTY CAT COSTUME WHEN?
I want this so bad now T-T

this is worst ranger na from discord, please remove your title, thankyou

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nevermind

Edited by Keefy
pooped

Posted

Does this mean the buff disappears on the 22nd or that only cats purchased before then will have the buff? This decides whether I buy it or not.

Ribbon Cat.PNG

Posted

Pay to convenience is an absolutely nonsensical term when the game is designed to make these things a hassle in the first place.

Business 101. 

Create inconviences, make users pay for it to relieve pressure on them. 

Always remember game companies are businesses first and gamers second. It's always been like this and always will be. 

Posted

Silly troll, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Guess you really like your tir 6 mounts don't ya? That's what 99% of tir 7 and 8 breeds gives you. :P

i've bred T7 when pure T7's where the max u could get, try again

Posted

Business 101. 

Create inconviences, make users pay for it to relieve pressure on them. 

Always remember game companies are businesses first and gamers second. It's always been like this and always will be. 

No shit, but seeing people try to defend the completely obvious deficiencies created in the game by calling it "pay to convenience" still makes me physically ill.

Posted

I'm glad wp pots are finally a thing I'm not glad I just made 5000 concentrated juice on Monday.

wait WHAT 1GB? ARE YOU SERIOUS? (25 gb monthly data cap)

people still have data caps on their internet??? that's just insanity to me...

Posted

When you added the removal of black spirit monopoly, you removed the monopoly.

One of the two is obsolete evidently, both are.

Posted

No shit, but seeing people try to defend the completely obvious deficiencies created in the game by calling it "pay to convenience" still makes me physically ill.

Well it's normal ^^ it's what makes us human after all. 

Difference in opinions create discussions.