• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PSA: broken OP Warrior Bug

247 posts in this topic

Posted

from reddit:

As you all pvp-loving people know, warriors and valks gain resistance to all cc's except for grabs while holding down their q-guard, effectively making them immune to cc's in a 360 degree radius while they're blocking. While this is the core mechanic of warriors/valks, the problem is that warrior's (and probably valks too, haven't tested them yet) Q-Guard actually gives them a couple seconds of superarmor EVEN AFTER THE GUARD IS DROPPED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khWD1nICruw

The mechanism is this: after holding down Q for a second or two, they actually get a 'hidden' buff that renders them superarmor for 3-4 seconds. The buff is infinitely refreshable.

This makes any skill chain off of Q guard gain superarmor. The bread and butter chain Q block-head chase-solar flare-swap grab is full superarmor, even though solar flare is supposed to have no block/superarmor/iframes. Warriors can also abuse this to make head chase like Musa/Maehwa's full superarmor chase: Q block - chase chase chase - Q block - chase chase chase.

You can go ahead and test this in game.

9 people like this

Posted

Working as intended. And also why I'm not playing any class without at least 1 grab

Posted

I was under the impression that this was intended. 

Posted

Now the question is does this work as intended or not.

Posted

Best you might get is "we are looking into the issue" then after 4 months of repeated questioning they say "working as intended". With kashkow you might as well talk to a brick wall.

3 people like this

Posted

Infinite super armor. Working as intended, obviously.

LMAO

@GM_Dew tell us, is it intended for a class to be able to be imune to CC for an infinit amount of time?

4 people like this

Posted

Every class has infinite super armor now? 
Guess Musa became useless.

3 people like this

Posted

LMAO

@GM_Dew tell us, is it intended for a class to be able to be imune to CC for an infinit amount of time?

Maybe its working as intended and all classes without infinite super armor are bugged? :D

Posted

infinit iframe > infinit super armor, stop cry

Posted

infinit iframe > infinit super armor, stop cry

I don't have one or another, can i cry now?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

having cc skills other than grab is a bug, play grab classes or go life skill.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Only works for warriors, valks don't get this

Posted

when i see a warrior get cc'd i report it to daum.

their primary kashcow can't be bugged... how will we ever support the servers with less warriors playing the game?!

Posted

It s ok all the decent warrior have rerolled to wizard anway

1 person likes this

Posted

Wiz get super armor for each of their moves, but it doesn't linger between moves, so you can get a lucky cc in on them :)

Posted (edited)

I will test this after maintenance as this must be some new bug from KR? Or could be that I  was not aware.

Well at least my solar flares got CC'd.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

LMAO

You play sorc and can easily achieve infinite i-frames, no? If you were a good sorc that is.

Wizards and witch have infinite superarmor plus ranged damage, musa and maewha have infinite superarmor + best mobility, Berserkers have 100% life heals on a rolling rotation with aoe CC along with tons of superarmors, sorcerors have infinite i-frames, and the list goes on.

And you, as a infinite i-frame sorc, decide to complain about a guard mechanic for a class that is made to stand inside the battle stuck with melee range dps, because they have a small protection of not getting instarekt everytime they do what they were created to do? 

They would have to nerf sorc, witch, wizard, berserker along with musa and maewha i-frame/superarmor spam to the ground before they touch this core mechanic of warriors and destroy this class, or give warriors ranged damage like the rest.

Otherwise you would see a high share of warrior players quit bdo or just reroll to OP wizard which most are currently.

12 people like this

Posted

You play sorc and can easily achieve infinite i-frames, no? If you were a good sorc that is.

Wizards and witch have infinite superarmor plus ranged damage, musa and maewha have infinite superarmor + best mobility, Berserkers have 100% life heals on a rolling rotation with aoe CC along with tons of superarmors, sorcerors have infinite i-frames, and the list goes on.

And you, as a infinite i-frame sorc, decide to complain about a guard mechanic for a class that is made to stand inside the battle stuck with melee range dps, because they have a small protection of not getting instarekt everytime they do what they were created to do? 

They would have to nerf sorc, witch, wizard, berserker along with musa and maewha i-frame/superarmor spam to the ground before they touch this core mechanic of warriors and destroy this class, or give warriors ranged damage like the rest.

Otherwise you would see a high share of warrior players quit bdo or just reroll to OP wizard which most are currently.

Are you high? 

Cause Musa's superarmor is shit.

6 people like this

Posted

Are you high? 
Cause Musa's superarmor is shit.

Musa and maehwa mobility is so strong compared to every other class, that they rarely die unless they play full YOLO.

If you siege you can see how strong musas and maewhas are at just simply taking out larger teams with the move in-move out tactics, and this superarmor on dash makes it viable and really hard to ever catch them.

It's just how the classes were built, and if you take away the core defensive part of a class that is supposed to have defensive mechanics to do it's job in melee range, just like berserkers have survival kits too, then they will end up as nerfed to the ground and the class is dead along with players who play the class quit BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

as a valk, i fully support the nerfing of all of this crap. we have nothing like this, which is assinine, being that we actually still have a shield and yet seem to have the worst block out of all the classes.

3 people like this

Posted

Musa and maehwa mobility is so strong compared to every other class, that they rarely die unless they play full YOLO.

If you siege you can see how strong musas and maewhas are at just simply taking out larger teams with the move in-move out tactics, and this superarmor on dash makes it viable and really hard to ever catch them.

It's just how the classes were built, and if you take away the core defensive part of a class that is supposed to have defensive mechanics to do it's job in melee range, just like berserkers have survival kits too, then they will end up as nerfed to the ground and the class is dead along with players who play the class quit BDO.

Dude! Do you even play musa/maehwa? The super armor on Dash protect them but there only 3 skills to attack with super armor which ROOT them in 1 place. They have no active defense or self-heal therefore they have 3-4 second to get out or get rekt. They need a lot of AP to be viable because of only 3 skills with 3 seconds opening to down someone. If the skills unable to CC then he/she is useless for the next 10 seconds (lv60).

In RBF, how often do you see OP musa/maehwa dashing to the backline and get out with huge points???? Wiz/witch can do a much easier job with AOE behind melee line. Musa/maehwa are flanker yet they are not a threat unless super geared over 210AP.

2 people like this

Posted

Well that seems to be working as intended.

218.png_large

Posted

Yet it's a "PSA bug" post created while our servers are down, and those few on reddit who wrote that it's working said "I just tested it" when the servers weren't even up.

All this is based off 1 youtube clip from Korea where a warrior still goes from 100% to 40% health from one single wizard water prison, non-ulti.

Hello?

If you suggest he had full superarmor, and still lose over half his health from that wizard non-ulti, then they seriously need to nerf wizards.

It simply sounds like a CC-protection mechanic without damage protection for a class that is made to be in the middle of the fight, and in comparison, berserkers can regen health to 100% and CC everyone around them as they please.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

infine iframe. lmao

ever heard of stamina? I guess not, roflstomp warrior doesn't know what resource mangement is xD

berserkers can regen health to 100% and CC everyone around them as they please.

not warrior sadly

Warrior is immune to all CCs. Balanced, right? 

lol

You DO UNDERSTAND that it is a bug, and you are NOT supposed to have that super armor, right?

Edited by Chun-Chun
3 people like this

Posted

infine iframe. lmao

ever heard of stamina? I guess not, roflstomp warrior doesn't know what resource mangement is xD

I have no issues at managing resources on my 58 sorceror alt, and maintain i-frames up for a very long period.

Constant i-frames of sorc > 2-3 seconds of CC protection after block stance. And that's if this isn't just a troll post during offline servers.

Even your own guild members in your guild addicted are saying that you are really bad at playing sorc, so a roflstomp sorc doesn't know how to utilize his sorc class I guess.

3 people like this