• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PSA: broken OP Warrior Bug

247 posts in this topic

Posted

Yet it's a "PSA bug" post created while our servers are down, and those few on reddit who wrote that it's working said "I just tested it" when the servers weren't even up.

All this is based off 1 youtube clip from Korea where a warrior still goes from 100% to 40% health from one single wizard water prison, non-ulti.

Hello?

If you suggest he had full superarmor, and still lose over half his health from that wizard non-ulti, then they seriously need to nerf wizards.

It simply sounds like a CC-protection mechanic without damage protection for a class that is made to be in the middle of the fight, and in comparison, berserkers can regen health to 100% and CC everyone around them as they please.

You realize superarmor just makes you immune to CC, right?  It doesn't decrease damage taken at all (for a while, forget the patch that changed it).  And yes, 100% CC protection is retarded.

As for other classes: 

Can sorcs spam i-frame?  Yes.  But to attack they need to come out of it, which is the easiest place to get them

Bladers:  Same thing, except they're rooted to the ground when attacking, so easy to get behind them and kill them then.  They also don't have much heals besides pots, which makes it even easier since while they're running it's super armor.

Also the above classes are really squishy.

Bottom line, this doesn't seem intended as solar flare is supposed to be the warrior weakness of when they can get CCd, as they have high burst, high CC, high survivability and inifnite super armor.  No other class has all of these.  Seems like a bug to me, but once again, we can't really know until Daum replies, as Kakao wouldn't know.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have no issues at managing resources on my 58 sorceror alt, and maintain i-frames up for a very long period.

Constant i-frames of sorc > 2-3 seconds of CC protection after block stance. And that's if this isn't just a troll post during offline servers.

Even your own guild members in your guild addicted are saying that you are really bad at playing sorc, so a roflstomp sorc doesn't know how to utilize his sorc class I guess.

you cant kill ppl with your iframes, which are btw limited by stamina, the same ressource that we use for our super op roflcopter attack (which has only frontal guard when off cd). If warriors get perma super  armor during their attacks, as long as they do a quick block before, then thats quite a difference. But i dont really believe this is true, let some more ppl test it first.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted (edited)

Yet it's a "PSA bug" post created while our servers are down, and those few on reddit who wrote that it's working said "I just tested it" when the servers weren't even up.

All this is based off 1 youtube clip from Korea where a warrior still goes from 100% to 40% health from one single wizard water prison, non-ulti.

Hello?

If you suggest he had full superarmor, and still lose over half his health from that wizard non-ulti, then they seriously need to nerf wizards.

It simply sounds like a CC-protection mechanic without damage protection for a class that is made to be in the middle of the fight, and in comparison, berserkers can regen health to 100% and CC everyone around them as they please.

The ----- are you talking about Berserkers can CC everyone around them and regen 100%? Maybe if the "everyone" around them went afk. 

Edited by Kurano

Posted

infine iframe. lmao

ever heard of stamina? I guess not, roflstomp warrior doesn't know what resource mangement is xD

not warrior sadly

Warrior is immune to all CCs. Balanced, right? 

lol

You DO UNDERSTAND that it is a bug, and you are NOT supposed to have that super armor, right?

He just afraid that he can't use that bug to kill people anymore (witch makes him have no other way to pvp)

Posted (edited)

A mmorpg without trinity and high gear dependant.

Welcome to the worst pvp game design.

Each classe need a Role and need to be THE MASTER OF THIS ROLE.

Actualy all classe do all..Mostly wizard/witch,, higher damage/higher heal/support skill and higher impact.

Given a role ..

Must stop Swiss knives please. Zerg festival is good 5 min  not 3 hours.. Give me a realy tactic gameplay please...

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

all i read is mememe.

most from wizards i guess.

Posted (edited)

No wonder I always seem to struggle more against wars than valks . It just seems so damn strong compared to any other class since it is close to impossible for me as a blader to cc them. Legit all he has to do is hug block and do damaging skills that are coated in super armor 

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted (edited)

I have no issues at managing resources on my 58 sorceror alt, and maintain i-frames up for a very long period.

Constant i-frames of sorc > 2-3 seconds of CC protection after block stance. And that's if this isn't just a troll post during offline servers.

Even your own guild members in your guild addicted are saying that you are really bad at playing sorc, so a roflstomp sorc doesn't know how to utilize his sorc class I guess.

Well, you must play another game if you can iframe continously. And i wonder how do you atack, taking into account that you use all stamina on iframe?

Oh, wait... i forgot that your sorc has infinte stamina :)

But you know what else you forgot? That this thread is ABOUT A BUG ON THE WARRIOR CLASS. A BUG! Can you understand those words?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

I don't have one or another, can i cry now?

Stop call bug eatch time you see something that bother you, and if you don't love your class you can reroll

Posted (edited)

But you know what else you forgot? That this thread is ABOUT A BUG ON THE WARRIOR CLASS. A BUG! Can you understand those words?

We dont know if its bug or not but it must be bug becahse Chun said. Zerker`s heals are bug, because Chors said. Wizard`s 100% bug because everyone think it is.

Let developers/GMs look at it first.

Even if its bug, it wont change much for us. We still have iframe on dash for escaping. Not sure how i can even take advantage of this bug...maybe walking freely into water jails or violations while potting up lol.

Edited by Chors

Posted

If it's not a bug, then it needs to be nerfed. I always wondered why Warriors would tell me Head Chase didn't have super armor on cd and only iframes off cd, yet they'd immune cc while head chasing after a block. Now I know why.

Posted (edited)

And you, as a infinite i-frame sorc, decide to complain about a guard mechanic for a class that is made to stand inside the battle stuck with melee range dps, because they have a small protection of not getting instarekt everytime they do what they were created to do?

Almost one year of BDO and you still have no clue about Sorcs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Jylin
8 people like this

Posted

Stop call bug eatch time you see something that bother you, and if you don't love your class you can reroll

Oh i love with my class (deep deep love! :x) and for this very reason i absolutely want more class balance. Current meta is witch/wiz/war (go rbf! see yourself) because the powerlevel is ridiculous.

Posted

Headchase > Gravedigger > Grab >  Dead musa

2 people like this

Posted

Headchase > Gravedigger > Grab >  Dead musa

That's why we have chase my friend. So we can run away and not even bother with tickling warriors. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

And yes, 100% CC protection is retarded.

no its not 

the way you're saying it is as if you want it to be RNG, it should be 100% cc protection not lower percent and it should exist

the iframe/sa/block pvp is cool and requires skill to outplay each other and is a modern day rock paper scissors that also requires reflexes and thought mid-fight, SA is easily countered by frontal block because you'll lose hp while they're not gonna get hit at all

i've always suspected all this posted in the thread but never bothered investigating further in this direction , would surely explain a lot to me if its all true

grab is the most retarded mechanic in bdo and i often pre-cast pet stun as a tamer against people and i've often seen warriors to grab me and just tank my pet's CC like its nothing which is retarded to a whole new level, and i've also posted about it in the forum before, if this thread is true then thats probably the explanation  

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

Are you high? 
Cause Musa's superarmor is shit.

same reason why people say valkyrie is bad, learn to play, stop facerolling.

Dude! Do you even play musa/maehwa? The super armor on Dash protect them but there only 3 skills to attack with super armor which ROOT them in 1 place. They have no active defense or self-heal therefore they have 3-4 second to get out or get rekt. They need a lot of AP to be viable because of only 3 skills with 3 seconds opening to down someone. If the skills unable to CC then he/she is useless for the next 10 seconds (lv60).

In RBF, how often do you see OP musa/maehwa dashing to the backline and get out with huge points???? Wiz/witch can do a much easier job with AOE behind melee line. Musa/maehwa are flanker yet they are not a threat unless super geared over 210AP.

that got one musa does that in every RBF game, also 210 ap is easy to achieve, idk why you are playing rbf without at least that.

Posted

no its not 

the way you're saying it is as if you want it to be RNG, it should be 100% cc protection not lower percent and it should exist

the iframe/sa/block pvp is cool and requires skill to outplay each other and is a modern day rock paper scissors that also requires reflexes and thought mid-fight, SA is easily countered by frontal block because you'll lose hp while they're not gonna get hit at all

i've always suspected all this posted in the thread but never bothered investigating further in this direction , would surely explain a lot to me if its all true

grab is the most retarded mechanic in bdo and i often pre-cast pet stun as a tamer against people and i've often seen warriors to grab me and just tank my pet's CC like its nothing which is retarded to a whole new level, and i've also posted about it in the forum before, if this thread is true then thats probably the explanation  

First, I think you misunderstood.  Super armor should be 100% CC protection outside of grab, and so on.  What's retarded is if you can keep super armor up 100% of the time.  No class can at the moment without consequences.  You shouldn't have lingering super armor from a skill (the ones that leave it leave a buff for it).  To me this seems like a bug, but I don't know, I wasn't the one coding the game, so I'd leave that to the devs.

As for grab, I don't think it's retarded as it adds a counter to sitting in block / super armor.  Super armor doesn't decrease damage, just removes chance to be CCd.  What's stupid is lingering super armor that allows grabs to be used as is.  CCing a zerker prior to grab is more than possible because he's only in super armor after the grab, not before.  Issue with this is that warrior is just constantly in super armor, meaning that without a grab, he's un CCable (and most people chain grabs from a CC to make sure they don't miss it).

Posted

Infinite super armor. Working as intended, obviously.

LMAO

@GM_Dew tell us, is it intended for a class to be able to be imune to CC for an infinit amount of time?

This games class balance is a total -----ing mess!

And the decisions being made are so -----ing dumb the only outcome I can see, is it getting worse!

Quite sadly I bit the bullet, and uninstalled the game from my HDD / quit, for X amount of time until I see drastic improvements. But glances over the patch notes every week is enough to see that the devs are not capable of fixing their mess, and with such great games on the horizon it's doubtful I'll be returning! 

Posted

Dude! Do you even play musa/maehwa? The super armor on Dash protect them but there only 3 skills to attack with super armor which ROOT them in 1 place. They have no active defense or self-heal therefore they have 3-4 second to get out or get rekt. They need a lot of AP to be viable because of only 3 skills with 3 seconds opening to down someone. If the skills unable to CC then he/she is useless for the next 10 seconds (lv60).

In RBF, how often do you see OP musa/maehwa dashing to the backline and get out with huge points???? Wiz/witch can do a much easier job with AOE behind melee line. Musa/maehwa are flanker yet they are not a threat unless super geared over 210AP.

210ap is over geared? Have we been playing the same game? 210-220ap should be a minium for any class atm that is not going full DP to act as support. You might be able to say 230 + or even 240+ is going towards over geared with how things are atm in the game.

Posted

Seeing how they removed SA in the return to rest portion of skill animations I highly doubt this mechanic is intended.  100% bug.  No class should be able to be in a constant state of SA.  Broken as fk.

Posted

Oh i love with my class (deep deep love! :x) and for this very reason i absolutely want more class balance. Current meta is witch/wiz/war (go rbf! see yourself) because the powerlevel is ridiculous.

i do some rbf as war lvl 60 with decent gear (198/200/283) and i can tell you i'm far from giant, tamer, wiz, rang etc...

to kill a war just put him to the ground and it's over

Posted

to kill a war just put him to the ground and it's over

not sure if you're trolling or don't know what perma superarmor means?

3 people like this

Posted

not sure if you're trolling or don't know what perma superarmor means?

"warrior is in perma superarmor" is obssesion. Like...we have 2 main skills with superarmor on 9 and 10s CD. Yes, TWO. 3rd no one use because charging is so long that its more viable to use insta cast and pair it with other skill. But people still ranting about warriors being in superarmor lol.

3 people like this

Posted

from reddit:

So grab them?