• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PSA: broken OP Warrior Bug

247 posts in this topic

Posted

So grab them?

Yeah my musa will get right on that... 

Posted

That's why we have chase my friend. So we can run away and not even bother with tickling warriors. 

As a musa, I just stay away from warriors. I will go for witch/wiz/rangers etc. Before I waste time fighting a warrior with infinite block. Some classes just have heavy counters. Warriors are just ours, and zerkers.

Posted

As a musa, I just stay away from warriors. I will go for witch/wiz/rangers etc. Before I waste time fighting a warrior with infinite block. Some classes just have heavy counters. Warriors are just ours, and zerkers.

Yeah I wont bother with a musa usually, they run for eternity and are so hard to hit. I play a musa as well, so yeah that block is annoying as hell I know lol, but thats how it is. Block > Attack > + Grab > Block

Posted

"warrior is in perma superarmor" is obssesion. Like...we have 2 main skills with superarmor on 9 and 10s CD. Yes, TWO. 3rd no one use because charging is so long that its more viable to use insta cast and pair it with other skill. But people still ranting about warriors being in superarmor lol.

...You do realize the entire point of this thread is the claim that Warrior block provides lingering Super Armor that can cover their unprotected skills as long as they block before using them...right?

2 people like this

Posted

Tested it with a warrior friend.  There is most certainly 2-3 seconds of lingering SA after warrior block.  Whether its intended or not, we both agreed its broke as -----.  Don't believe me, feel free to test it your self.

2 people like this

Posted

Been testing this and on average it lasts for 3 seconds. Absolutely broken.

Posted

But hey, the no super armour no i frame ranger is still op right? 

Right?

2 people like this

Posted

Posted

This isn't a bug. Pressing Q in Primary or Awakened Stance gives a 10 second buff that boosts DP by +15 and increases resistances. As a Warrior main I have to say it's hardly broken or overpowered, as when being attacked while in Guard Stance with either weapon, you're unable to retaliate until your opponents attack relents.95% of the time I get killed in PVP is because I block an attack not expecting my enemy to continue wailing on me, until I get guardbroken. 

We can only block so long.

1 person likes this

Posted

This isn't a bug. Pressing Q in Primary or Awakened Stance gives a 10 second buff that boosts DP by +15 and increases resistances. As a Warrior main I have to say it's hardly broken or overpowered, as when being attacked while in Guard Stance with either weapon, you're unable to retaliate until your opponents attack relents.95% of the time I get killed in PVP is because I block an attack not expecting my enemy to continue wailing on me, until I get guardbroken. 

you completely misunderstood the issue. warrior uses block in awakened stance -> warrior stops blocking -> warrior retains cc immunity (except for grab) during whatever actions he decides to take afterward for about 2-3 sec. 

Posted

You play sorc and can easily achieve infinite i-frames, no? If you were a good sorc that is.

Wizards and witch have infinite superarmor plus ranged damage, musa and maewha have infinite superarmor + best mobility, Berserkers have 100% life heals on a rolling rotation with aoe CC along with tons of superarmors, sorcerors have infinite i-frames, and the list goes on.

And you, as a infinite i-frame sorc, decide to complain about a guard mechanic for a class that is made to stand inside the battle stuck with melee range dps, because they have a small protection of not getting instarekt everytime they do what they were created to do? 

They would have to nerf sorc, witch, wizard, berserker along with musa and maewha i-frame/superarmor spam to the ground before they touch this core mechanic of warriors and destroy this class, or give warriors ranged damage like the rest.

Otherwise you would see a high share of warrior players quit bdo or just reroll to OP wizard which most are currently.

Oh look a warrior crying a river, if they nerf my class all other classes must be nerfed harder! QQ

yet valks you almost never hear. Really its gettig on my nerves how much warriors cry and cry yet other classes who have ot way worse then them can use thier mind to adapt different tactics of one class recieved a nerve but warriors just keep on crying on the forums. Valks tamers kunos plums have way more reason to cry

2 people like this

Posted

you completely misunderstood the issue. warrior uses block in awakened stance -> warrior stops blocking -> warrior retains cc immunity (except for grab) during whatever actions he decides to take afterward for about 2-3 sec. 

No, I don't. It's part of the blocking buff you get. The buff stays active for 10 seconds after you drop guard. It'll continually refresh if you hold block. 

Posted (edited)

Working as intended.  Or did you want warriors to front line block, only to have classes with 240+ ap melt through warrior's block altogether in less than .5 seconds and get cc'dd right after the block gets melted? Lose-lose situation you want warrior to be in huh? lol. (note, when warriors block, depending on the type of skills used, warrior gets locked in block mode until the skill/attack ends; some skills however, can still be side dashed)

Edited by YajStylez
1 person likes this

Posted

No, I don't. It's part of the blocking buff you get. The buff stays active for 10 seconds after you drop guard. It'll continually refresh if you hold block. 

an increase of resistancesuper armor. you're still completely missing what it is that is being discussed.

Posted

QQ

Working as Intended, it even says Super Armor  Lingers, on Block on the warrior tool tip....

Thanks for sharing Capt.Obvious!

1 person likes this

Posted

Only works for warriors, valks don't get this

And also, valks lose the 360 degree superarmor if they try and walk or turn during block. (Warriors don't walk at all, but they can dash in any direction and block instantly unlike Valk anyways so doesn't matter much)

Meaning if you dash behind a valk and the valk doesn't feel like facing the wrong direction and standing until she dies, then she will get CC'd anyways.

1 person likes this

Posted

an increase of resistancesuper armor. you're still completely missing what it is that is being discussed.

No, you're just being picky. There is no superarmor. If you're -----ing about superarmor on the warrior, it's from one of our other skills, not from guard. 

If you're going to complain about something and claim it's broken or bugged, do your research first.

Guard-card.png

Just to go an extra few steps for you... Grave Digging, Slashing the Dead, and Reckless Blow are the only skills we have that offer superarmor. Headchase gives invincibility when used off cooldown to supplement our awakening stances lack of a roll or other i-frame.

Greatsword Defense Card.png

Grave Digging.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Have to add that warriors never use the fully charged Reckless. The SA isn't there when actually hitting the target, just for charging. I got CCd way too often before my skill does damage at all and any high AP sorc/ranger/wizard/witch can kill me during that charging

Posted

Have to add that warriors never use the fully charged Reckless. The SA isn't there when actually hitting the target, just for charging. I got CCd way too often before my skill does damage at all and any high AP sorc/ranger/wizard/witch can kill me during that charging

Quickslot Reckless and use berserk before you activate it. Good way to combo it in is pop Executioner, Slashing the Dead, Grave Digging, Armor Break, then Reckless. Executioner negates charge time and will proc the attack for full damage. If you debuff your target before you hit them their class and gear pretty much don't matter.

Posted

Oh look a warrior crying a river, if they nerf my class all other classes must be nerfed harder! QQ

yet valks you almost never hear. Really its gettig on my nerves how much warriors cry and cry yet other classes who have ot way worse then them can use thier mind to adapt different tactics of one class recieved a nerve but warriors just keep on crying on the forums. Valks tamers kunos plums have way more reason to cry

The only reason Valks should be crying is the fact that 80% of their class is played by facerolling monkeys

Posted

Quickslot Reckless and use berserk before you activate it. Good way to combo it in is pop Executioner, Slashing the Dead, Grave Digging, Armor Break, then Reckless. Executioner negates charge time and will proc the attack for full damage. If you debuff your target before you hit them their class and gear pretty much don't matter.

Yeye, aware of that one. Just saying that no warrior uses fully charged Reckless (at least not in groupfights)

Posted (edited)

No, if you go by the tooltip it gives a buff that increase DP (and another that gives AP with great sword defense). Period. The increased resistance is just the immunity while in guard stance. You even posted a pic later.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

There is no such things as infinite sa on wiz or war. There are little Windows between skills where both of those classes are cc'able

Posted

I play warrior for so long and I didnt know about that? :o why I get random knockbacks all the time? 

Always laughing when I see ranger/sorc/berserker crying about warriors xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I play warrior for so long and I didnt know about that? :o why I get random knockbacks all the time? 

Cuz u need to gitgud? 

Your name says that... worst warrior EU

Edited by Qmm