• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello fellow sorcs!

This patch caused a serious problem in balancing with the new added WP/SP potions added. Normally I can dumpster warriors and musa's(bladers) with no problems and out chase them any given time of the day.

HOWEVER!

However, With these WP potions (formally know as herbal juice) these bumbling unskillful classes endlessly run away and I have no way to catch up to them again. They just spam their WP potions and will end up killing me.

The game was extremely more balanced when these classes had to craft and make their own WP potions because it gave other classes a chance to kill them.

Thank you! Hopefully this gets re-balanced and fixed.

1 person likes this

Posted

As expected..... So, endure now.... ¬¬:/

Posted (edited)

Hello fellow sorcs!

This patch caused a serious problem in balancing with the new added WP/SP potions added. Normally I can dumpster warriors and musa's(bladers) with no problems and out chase them any given time of the day.

HOWEVER!

However, With these WP potions (formally know as herbal juice) these bumbling unskillful classes endlessly run away and I have no way to catch up to them again. They just spam their WP potions and will end up killing me.

The game was extremely more balanced when these classes had to craft and make their own WP potions because it gave other classes a chance to kill them.

the fix isnt to remove them, its to fix the balance of sorcs (movement speed/stamina) to be in line with other classes. (infitinite I-frames!)

Edited by prymortal

Posted

the fix isnt to remove them, its to fix the balance of sorcs (movement speed/stamina) to be in line with other classes. (infitinite I-frames!)

Really!? This is to balance movement speed and I-frames!? Where is the dmg balance then, I wonder!?

Posted

Hello fellow sorcs!

HOWEVER!

if you want remove them i also want remove the MP potions!

Posted

I see sorc forums are as retarded as ever. Keep it up guys! 

3 people like this

Posted

I see sorc forums are as retarded as ever. Keep it up guys! 

Dixit ¬¬

Posted

This is bait. You'll never catch me now suckers! 

Posted

Im a Valkyrie. NEVER been so happy. Tho I admit the risks you've found but I guess we are up to find new mechanics

Posted

I'm just sad I can't sell herbal pots anymore

There goes one market.

Posted

Hello fellow sorcs!

HOWEVER!

Can we get you guys to make MP potions too? c:

Posted

Can we get you guys to make MP potions too? c:

Energy regain is really fast passively, especially in using basic abilities, however mana don't in the same way....

But here, I don't justify anything...

Posted

Energy regain is really fast passively, especially in using basic abilities, however mana don't in the same way....

But here, I don't justify anything...

Uh.... Energy is not fast to regen. In pvp why would i ever use basic abilities to regen my energy... Most wp classes chug wp pots at a very high rate in pvp. It gets very tiring to make thousands of wp pots just fpr pvp and pve. Also we have to carry these wp pots when we go out to grind, usually putting it in the nearest city storage, since we can't buy any from vendors. Also if we are grinding in the desert, we can't buy anything from the Villa for our WP, we are forced to run to the storage with all our WP pots, which could be Valencia city, or use storage maids to pull them out.

Posted

Posted

Uh.... Energy is not fast to regen. In pvp why would i ever use basic abilities to regen my energy... Most wp classes chug wp pots at a very high rate in pvp. It gets very tiring to make thousands of wp pots just fpr pvp and pve. Also we have to carry these wp pots when we go out to grind, usually putting it in the nearest city storage, since we can't buy any from vendors. Also if we are grinding in the desert, we can't buy anything from the Villa for our WP, we are forced to run to the storage with all our WP pots, which could be Valencia city, or use storage maids to pull them out.

Good, Daum could use the money. Buy more storage maids for more Herbal Juice then.

Posted

this is hilarious.

Posted

Is this a joke? So i cant use wp pots being a warrior and u can use mana pots beig a sorc? Try play Berserker, Warrior, Valk... without pots pls 

Posted

@LockJaws good bait ez 10/10

Posted

Good, Daum could use the money. Buy more storage maids for more Herbal Juice then.

I agree Daum could use the money. Make it so u can't buy any pots in this game anymore. Have to make them all so everyone needs storage maid. All the money gonna rain down ez pz.