• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Great sailboat

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait so with epheria sailboat the power duration lasts only 1 hour?

Just about. It goes surprisingly fast. Better start crafting those Origins of Wind.

Also i can recharge the power to full at any wharf for 30k or sth?

It's practically free at any wharf though.

Posted

Power is only used up when you use special skills

And you can recharge at any wharf just like a normal boats repair.

Posted

Power is only used up when you use special skills

And you can recharge at any wharf just like a normal boats repair.

It's used for any regular movement too. Just, fairly slowly.

Posted

Wait so with epheria sailboat the power duration lasts only 1 hour? If thats the case then can you even sail anywhere at all due to such a short duration?

Atleast can i get from velia to ancado with this without charging?

Also i can recharge the power to full at any wharf for 30k or sth?

I can get to magoria in about 20-30minutes with the boat but i'm apprentice 1 for sprint 

you can go from velica to ancado and back before its even at 1/4th

Posted

I can get to magoria in about 20-30minutes with the boat but i'm apprentice 1 for sprint 

you can go from velica to ancado and back before its even at 1/4th

Kind of the point of the boat I am guessing. So you don't take an hour and a half to get to Ratt and back. Like the Ferry

Posted

And the ferry is 45 min each way (1.5 hour round trip) just to lema, still have to get out to it.

Posted

where has the tamer guild gone

I was ( still am )  too busy irl to try to manage a guild :(

Posted (edited)

Hmm,,  the breez crystal didn't work when i was standing on the epheria sailboat. >.<

Edited by SpiralEnergy

Posted

go to steering wheel go into drive mode, click crystal bam it repairs it, and i believe you can repair anywhere with plywood.

1 person likes this

Posted

go to steering wheel go into drive mode, click crystal bam it repairs it, and i believe you can repair anywhere with plywood.

Repair with plywood at the mast only, as far as I know.

On the guild galley (which has the same amount of health) it takes 30 seconds to repair 5k, so really not that useful. If it's the same on the sailboat, probably not worth doing, since you're looking at 50 minutes to half heal the thing.

Maybe if we could do epic long distance voyages, to mysterious far away lands where you'd be 15 hours away from a wharf, it would be worthwhile. But, we don't have content like that. And I doubt many people would play it.

Posted

thought they were asking how to use breezy crystals.

Posted

Repair with plywood at the mast only, as far as I know.

On the guild galley (which has the same amount of health) it takes 30 seconds to repair 5k, so really not that useful. If it's the same on the sailboat, probably not worth doing, since you're looking at 50 minutes to half heal the thing.

Maybe if we could do epic long distance voyages, to mysterious far away lands where you'd be 15 hours away from a wharf, it would be worthwhile. But, we don't have content like that. And I doubt many people would play it.

Did you try with different types of plywood?

Posted

Why are you surprised? In this game the grind doesn't stop just because you made a thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

2 of any plywood makes (ship repair material)<--- this is its actual name, pretty -----ing lame and unimaginative isn't it. Depending on your processing level can proc multiples I'm master 1 and i'm getting 3 procs sometimes.

Posted

lol this new sailboat is the best ship in the game and the best things in game always cost money.

Posted

Did you try with different types of plywood?

I used Maple, Birch, Pine and Ash. They make a generic item, doesn't matter which you put in

Posted

Yeah, noticed today, sad really.

I'm trying to figure out if I need Guild House to make the guild origin of wind for galley

Posted

Yeah, noticed today, sad really.

I'm trying to figure out if I need Guild House to make the guild origin of wind for galley

I can tell you it definitely can't be done in the regular ship part workshops, but that's all the info I have on that :P .

Posted

After 70000 logs cutting you have to pay 1000000 a hour to sail it?????

Is this the sailingvessel owned by thee Russian billionaire Melnhichenko?

I thought I made a saiboat.

money back

Pay me my money down

http://bddatabase.net/de/item/54027/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0