• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Accumulated play time - 10000 hours

36 posts in this topic

Posted

People are approaching 10,000 hours of play time and the reward is not very good. 30 day skill reset and 30 day appearance change. I think its safe to say that people who have played for 10,000 hours are happy with their appearance by now and with the value pack, this reward is not needed. As for skill resets, I still have several of those in my mailbox. I'm sure other people use them a lot, but I think a better reward is in order for people with this level of  dedication to the game.

Thanks for all the other great rewards!

46 people like this

Posted

give me more ribbon cats right meow!

Posted

I'd like a outfit of our choice.

Or even a pet would be nice.

5 people like this

Posted

The ribbon cat is so cute. Pls gib ribbon cats to all those crazy enough (dedicated enough) to have 10k hours played. ;P

1 person likes this

Posted

10K reward is definitely lackluster.

3 people like this

Posted

I agree, we need something big for the reward.

tbh, I didn't read. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

I am nowhere near 10k hours yet but i've also always thought that the reward for 10k hours is not worth it.. the one for 5k hours is much better in comparison and i see no reason to have so many skill or appearance resets anyway. Would be great if we could get a costume of our choice as mentioned by Mikuri or a certain amount of pearl so that we can use it on whatever we want.. in this case the amount should be around 3k since the rewards for 5k hours are already worth 2,1k Pearl.

Red

Posted

10k loyalties!

Posted

Completely agree with the sentiment here.  The 10k hour reward is extremely disappointing.

Posted

its free stuff for your dedication, your not entitled to jack shit. look at WoW, you dont get shit for your playtime.

Posted

I agree, we need something big for the reward.

tbh, I didn't read. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A Marketplace maid would be nice o 3 o

Posted

🐧

1 person likes this

Posted

A 30/90 day value pack seems like an easy bandaid fix for someone who has put that many hours into the game. Even as someone who spends money on their cash shop you can still use more of these.

Most other rewards are very situational though, and the current one is frankly a spit in the face.

Posted

Voicing my agreement. The reward should be more than just those .. kinda worthless things now.

Posted (edited)

10 000 pearls box. Need a huge reward for loyal player during this years of miscommunication and amateurism from Kakao/PA...

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

10 000 pearls box. Need a huge reward for loyal player during this years of miscommunication and amateurism from Kakao/PA...

Now as great as that sounds, thats a bit too much lol the most I can see them giving would be 1000-3000 pearls max 

Posted

@CM_Aethon, @CM_Praballo, @CM_Serenity, @CM_Yukimura, can you please forward this to the devs? I 100% agree that the 10k hours reward is really underwhelming. Such loyalty to the game should be rewarded properly. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Now as great as that sounds, thats a bit too much lol the most I can see them giving would be 1000-3000 pearls max 

10k/hours is  PC open 24h/7 day. Imagine the electricity bills... 10k pearls is 100$ . stay open my PC cost me more that 700$ this years.

50k pearls is surely more fair in fact anyway. Say that 10k is too high is bias.

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

My. God.  I got a good chuckle from you Cat.  Are you really blaming them for your electricity bill?  Who the hell told you to leave your pc on 24/7.  Thats like a fat person blaming the fast food industry for their obesity. 

Posted (edited)

My. God.  I got a good chuckle from you Cat.  Are you really blaming them for your electricity bill?  Who the hell told you to leave your pc on 24/7.  Thats like a fat person blaming the fast food industry for their obesity. 

I only ask for just reward for my investment. But I know pertinently that if he changes the reward one will have rights to an RNG box with cron stone. Kakao have very light respect of thier player.

I have to stay PC 24h/7day On for Fishing/training/energy recovery/processing. Worker/garden. It is a necessity for advanced has a respectable cadence on BDO.

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

You HAVE to? Dude (or girl) I've got some worries for you.  Honestly speaking, seems like BDO has an unhealthy effect on you but hey, I'm not your parent but try to play responsibly :/ 

Posted

You HAVE to? Dude (or girl) I've got some worries for you.  Honestly speaking, seems like BDO has an unhealthy effect on you but hey, I'm not your parent but try to play responsibly :/ 

I am a part of my PC.

1 person likes this

Posted

They should change the 30 day appearance change coupon is a bad reward because most players always have a value-pack running, so the effect of the appearance change coupon is moot.

The better option would be to update it to a 30 day Value Pack.

Posted

The KR version of the 10k hour achievement is so much better than the one we have on NA. Would suggest not accepting the 10k achievement until its changed.

Screenshot_104.thumb.png.2904d0f13a93f5f

2 people like this

Posted

@TRNFloyd

Thanks for posting that. That is a nicer reward.