• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Naval Combat - bugs and issues

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Me and my guild did quite a lot of seafaring in past few days, including Great Naval Battle of Velia (between 4 guilds). Here are issues I have found so far @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo 

1. Looting on boats is bugged. If you remove something from boat inventory it "kinda stays" there and can randomly overweight your ship, forcing you to halt the ship, open the inventory and man the ship again 

2. Cannonball count randomly bugs - 0 cannon balls in cannons while you have 400+ in inventory forcing you to take all of them out and put them back in again 

3. Sea monster aggro range seems random when fighting more than one mob, overall aggro range is incredibly short on some mobs

4. Ghost Ship (apart from being disappointingly easy) glitches sometimes, not spawning skeletons forcing you to take down the ship. Its not intentional since it only happens when ghost ship is shaking and glitching in an erratic fashion. Also if you are alone on the ship and you fall off while fighting the skelly, skeleton bugs out and you cannot kill it

5. GLITCHES and EXTREME RUBBER-BANDING - used escape on a ship after glitching in structures. Arrived in Velia, it looked like i was "attached" to the ship with an extremely stretched bungee rope going back and forth from re-spawn point to velia over and over again until i died from fall damage or something. Another situation - after leaving the cannon on the ship i couldn't mount it again since the boat was "too far away", solution was - our boat capt. had to re-log in the middle of 9shark fight. 

6. Epheria Sail Boat is stupidly strong compared to guild galley - it takes very little damage from the cannons and does as much damage from charge as guild galley, its silly how resilient this boat is. In comparison - average guild galley dies in 4-5 full volleys whereas Epheria Sail Boat.... well we  were bashing it for 10 minutes before it finally sunk...... from 2 sides, Epheria Sail Boat is a merchant boat for hell sake, not an ironclad juggernaut.

7. Materials for blue gear (that is not implemented yet but you can make materials for it allready) are more expensive on EU than in KR, in KR to make one item you need Palm Logs (easy) Trace of Ascension (e-z), Stalker Skin (ocean stalkers are easy and drop -----ton of theese). Our version requires extra Candidum Shell, you need 400 for one ship, each candidum drops around three and candidum is complete bloody AIDS to fight - 80% underwater = takes no damage, very short aggro range = resets easily unless you basically stand still. 

+ Don't get me wrong I don't want to be the negative guy, naval content is the most fun I had with my guild since a very long time but it needs some love and some issues need to be addressed ASAP 

Edited by Sveyn
6 people like this

Posted

:D

Posted

glad to hear all my hardwork paid off, time to go park outside of pirates and shoot my cannonballs at people

1 person likes this

Posted

glad to hear all my hardwork paid off, time to go park outside of pirates and shoot my cannonballs at people

Allready did that. Meh damage unless you hit some 56 lvl undergeared ranger. 

Posted

guess i have to stop playing for 30days and go to oliva channel

Posted

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Allready did that. Meh damage unless you hit some 56 lvl undergeared ranger. 

So... We need to craft cannons and cannonballs and then shoot at them, right? :D

Posted

So... We need to craft cannons and cannonballs and then shoot at them, right? :D

Those don't work all that well too. Better just murder them the old fashioned way. 

Posted (edited)

Nice that there is an acutal thread for this. Sad though that the mods seem not to give a damn.

To all of the above mentioned I´d like to add, that very often there is a bug that prevents you from accelerating into the 2nd gear of the Galley and you cannon use the charge skill. Makes you die to any seamonster since you cant evade any attacks without it

All the bugs mentioned before by Sveyn are depressingly consistent, I wrote a support ticket myself too, got a nice response but time shows that devs dont seem to bother at all about this part of the game. Shame, honestly. Its alot of fun when you dont have bugs, happens once in a blue moon.

PS: Reply if you live :D  @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo otherwise we have to declare you for ded in sea.

Edited by SunRunner

Posted (edited)

NEW BUGS!

giphy.gif

1. From time to time Epheria Sailing Boat overloads with non-existant stuff that multiplies the cargo by alot, i jumped from 4k weight to 86k and my cargo filled with faux bandanas coins potions etc. 

2. Sometimes monster loot go straight into players pocket instead of the ship cargo hold

3. After you kill the Ghost Ship (not the skeletons, the ship itself) it SOMETIMES drop loot but it wont get into ship cargohold you have to dive for it. 

4. If player get stunned while getting behind the wheel of the ship (during the animation) the ship desynchs - it starts teleporting around and its not where it seems to be instead its in the place where player got stunned and requires captain to relog, sometimes the entire crew has to relog since they cant use cannons after boat goes mental. 

Edited by Sveyn

Posted

I suggest until they can work the bugs out of the ghost ship encounter that they remove it. I see more of these bugged encounters than working encounters.

Posted (edited)

7. Materials for blue gear (that is not implemented yet but you can make materials for it allready) are more expensive on EU than in KR, in KR to make one item you need Palm Logs (easy) Trace of Ascension (e-z), Stalker Skin (ocean stalkers are easy and drop -----ton of theese). Our version requires extra Candidum Shell, you need 400 for one ship, each candidum drops around three and candidum is complete bloody AIDS to fight - 80% underwater = takes no damage, very short aggro range = resets easily unless you basically stand still. 

If are not implemented how do you know the materials we will need? Crystal ball?

You forgot big big hindrances:
-When there are several boats out of wharf it is nearly impossible to use yours sometimes, i end up having to change channel and pray that noone left his boat there.
-Stopping the boat is a pain in the ass, you press S and takes time to do so, and often ends up sailing backwards instead of stopping and allowing you to leave the wheel.
-Also the matter leaving cannonballs in boat and if you remote it going to other wharfs. They should make cannonballs and origin of wind as if boat had nothing on it, cause is really annyoing having to keep the projectiles on my character cause if i leave them on the boat i can't remote it from another town... Annoying As Hell.

-Having to pay silver for epheria cannonballs and getting guild items in exchange, so every monster you kill you are losing silver, really profitable wowowow.

I hope you are wrong and the boat blue part require the same mats than in Korea or i will be very very angry as i have the mats already.

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

If are not implemented how do you know the materials we will need? Crystal ball?

You cannot craft gear itself like sails etc. but you can allready craft materials for it with guild craft. That's how. Better start hunting Black Rust and Candidum now....

Edited by Sveyn

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0