• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pvp and this game is a joke

110 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I'm not gonna talk about grindspeed,luck on enchanting or other bullshit this game has but just about hiw pathetic pvp in this game is right now.

This new teed of building evasion is complete cancer to this game. Having 2 tet Red coral doesn't stop those builds and meanwhile a wizard full evasion can 1 shot everyone with 1 skill.  This clearly advantages classes with high accuracy or with a toolkit better suited for lower time to kill meta. Thus penalizing assassin classes l.

Why are grab such bullshit?  You get ported into them even when you are far away from the. In rbf there is the mlg ranger squad that walks up and grab like zombies? How is this fair. Grab is OP so it should be a tool used to counterplay but should have risks aswell. Grab spam is not punished In this game so bascally small scale is usually determined by who gets the lucky spam grab or who desyncs it or who trow the 100% first.

100%. Wtf? I mean sorc trow a blackhole and it's gg? War ultimate complete bullshit, zerker ccing 20ppl and wizard just 1 shotting everyone istante?  Rly? This makes group fights incredibly boring because it's all about who gets the best 100% meanwhile some classes are forced to Z because daum has a bad sense of humor.

Why some classes can kill with 180 ap 300 DP players? I don't understand.  This game is supposed to be gear based. I'm not complaining  because you can get killed by someone superundergeared but because some pll abuse this by stacking dp and then you have 180 ap zerkers with 400 dp that are unkillable and still 1 combo everyone. Nice joke daum.

Also this game is so badly optimed I have a friend at NASA that plays from theyr supercomputer and still gets 20 FPS in siege? Reduce guild size to 50? Or fix your game maybe? 

Why even bother?  Is anyone even remotely enjoying pvp?

They say they want to "awaken" the mainhand now wtf? I mean ye let's awaken wizard mainhand because it clearly underpowered atm. L'est give superarmor and block on everything and increase dmg 2x on it. Still not enough give 100% hit rate to everything so these -----s wizard stacking evasion can be complete gods once more. 

Nice joke daum fix your shit ga me thx. 

9 people like this

Posted

Git Gud KEKEKEEKEKKEKE

8 people like this

Posted

get good, its easy to dodge rangers' grab, iframe out of sorc's black hole, warriors' ult are so obvious. only thing I agree with are zerkers' cc and wizards' 100%, those 2 you can't really predict

Posted

get good, its easy to dodge rangers' grab, iframe out of sorc's black hole, warriors' ult are so obvious. only thing I agree with are zerkers' cc and wizards' 100%, those 2 you can't really predict

If I get 1 EUR for every gid gut post from this toxic account I would be a billionaire right now.

Posted (edited)

You're best option is to punish all their customers as much as you can ;)

Make it the "PVP" game they thought their customers wanted and turn away half the player base, it works great.

Make the game environment so hostile it's unplayable for new players.

Harming their Revenue is the best way to get a real response.

Edited by feebleone

Posted

get good, its easy to dodge rangers' grab, iframe out of sorc's black hole, 

lol 

nice joke

you can't dodge shit when the game teleports you in their hands because of desync, are you even playing bdo? if you do 4 hours of rbf as melee class, i can guarantee you that you'll have been magnet grabbed at least 5 times  (in reality the number is much higher, maybe 5 times per round would be a more accurate statistic) 

grabs in bdo are a complete and utter joke, i walk out of my base and a musa is spamming dash and i press grab when hes 10m away from me and he teleports in my hands, that literally happened yesterday against a guildmate and yes i felt bad cause he died for it when in reality a musa moves away by the time you even channel the grab animation, the only way u should be able to grab a musa/maehwa is if theyre standing still but u can still do it while theyre moving without stopping when the game decides to desync in your favor, otherwise itll desync in their favor 

ranger grabs have insane hitbox and teleport my char wherever i am whenever the game decides ,

and you can iframe out of sorc's black hole? lol, my entire class gets broken and bugged inside blackhole, if i dont pre emptively run away im just stuck there, plus there isnt a single class in bdo that has enough iframes(maybe ninja/kuno) to get out of blackhole if hes at the center of it because your "iframes" have cooldowns and you'd be spamming a dash while being pulled by blackhole but you wouldnt be in superarmor or invulnerability frames 

and its not like magnet grabs happen 50% of the time or blackhole is certain death but when you're a better player, you're not content with 50% win rate and you want your "win rate" to be equivalent to your abilities but because this game has some issues, its not, the thing is that most people are mediocre or below and when they suicide 10 times to land 1 magnet grab and get 300 points from it, they're happy with it.. and that's not how better players feel 

if i could chose my skill to be the representative of my win rate, even if that were 0 or 10% 

or 

if i could have 50% chance to win by default, but also lose by default regardless of skill

obviously i would chose the first option, but thats not what most players are about and some would even welcome all this bullshit 

1 person likes this

Posted

I was a healthy young boy until doing red battle field. Now i have stage 6 cancer. 

12 people like this

Posted

Pako, Pako, Pako.... what are on about?

You have been here long enough to realise they can't fix anything.

Posted

What? 
You guys don't like playing rock,paper,scissors? xD 

what about [duo rock],[ tri paper], [pri scissors]? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

forced to Z

forced to Z

forced to
Z

UM.... 

I hope you mean the Black Spirit buff.

Edited by Asterotis

Posted

I've never in my entire life played a game in which they close/delete threads that talk about game balance??

Are you people for real? Have you seen the state of wizards / berserkers? Playing against these classes on a daily basis gives people brain damage

it literally shortens people's life span cus of stress and anger and overall negative emotions related to this 

I played bdo back in the day when we had problems with hackers and i've fought my fair share of speed hack rangers and trust me, THEY WERE ACTUALLY WEAKER THAN WIZ/ZERKER CURRENTLY ARE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT'S THE STATE OF BDO RIGHT NOW

@CM_Serenity 

I can make constructive posts on the issue and explain point by point why, but i've done this enough ,others have done this enough, you can play the game yourselves and see the state of pvp for yourselves, can we stop getting dumb threads about some guy losing his fishing rod and asking for gm help (and even getting it) or about fireworks and focus on something that a lot more people care about and a lot more people do in this game .. pvp is this game's main selling point

if you completely remove evry possible pvp activity in bdo the game will instantly die, people care about it and if people can get passionate and vocal about it then the least we can get is a proper response

3 people like this

Posted

You are shit son.

PS.  Wizard cant instant cast their 100%.  and can be grabbed right out of it before they are even close to finishing casting.  Git Gud.

PSS.  300-380 DP wizard cant one shot with 100%.  Again you suck and dont know what the fck you are talking about.

Posted (edited)

You mean being 1 hit killed 50-70m away through 3-5 Horse Charges, from a guy attacking outside of a Safe Zone on foot is actually a JOKE?

I thought it was a feature.

Edited by Shades

Posted (edited)

lol 

nice joke

you can't dodge shit when the game teleports you in their hands because of desync, are you even playing bdo? if you do 4 hours of rbf as melee class, i can guarantee you that you'll have been magnet grabbed at least 5 times  (in reality the number is much higher, maybe 5 times per round would be a more accurate statistic) 

grabs in bdo are a complete and utter joke, i walk out of my base and a musa is spamming dash and i press grab when hes 10m away from me and he teleports in my hands, that literally happened yesterday against a guildmate and yes i felt bad cause he died for it when in reality a musa moves away by the time you even channel the grab animation, the only way u should be able to grab a musa/maehwa is if theyre standing still but u can still do it while theyre moving without stopping when the game decides to desync in your favor, otherwise itll desync in their favor 

ranger grabs have insane hitbox and teleport my char wherever i am whenever the game decides ,

and you can iframe out of sorc's black hole? lol, my entire class gets broken and bugged inside blackhole, if i dont pre emptively run away im just stuck there, plus there isnt a single class in bdo that has enough iframes(maybe ninja/kuno) to get out of blackhole if hes at the center of it because your "iframes" have cooldowns and you'd be spamming a dash while being pulled by blackhole but you wouldnt be in superarmor or invulnerability frames 

and its not like magnet grabs happen 50% of the time or blackhole is certain death but when you're a better player, you're not content with 50% win rate and you want your "win rate" to be equivalent to your abilities but because this game has some issues, its not, the thing is that most people are mediocre or below and when they suicide 10 times to land 1 magnet grab and get 300 points from it, they're happy with it.. and that's not how better players feel 

if i could chose my skill to be the representative of my win rate, even if that were 0 or 10% 

or 

if i could have 50% chance to win by default, but also lose by default regardless of skill

obviously i would chose the first option, but thats not what most players are about and some would even welcome all this bullshit 

I have never been magnet grabbed in this game, if I was in the grab range in the first place I probably know I screwed up.

I stopped dying to black hole after 10 deaths, learn the game

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

What? 
You guys don't like playing rock,paper,scissors? xD 

what about [duo rock],[ tri paper], [pri scissors]? 

TeT bowling ball wins

Posted

You are shit son.

PS.  Wizard cant instant cast their 100%.  and can be grabbed right out of it before they are even close to finishing casting.  Git Gud.

PSS.  300-380 DP wizard cant one shot with 100%.  Again you suck and dont know what the fck you are talking about.

you are a bad wizard then :D  300 DP is easy with tet armor and kutum, what now?

I have never been magnet grabbed in this game, if I was in the grab range in the first place I probably know I screwed up.

I stopped dying to black hole after 10 deaths, learn the game

Wow man you are great, how much do you play rbf and what is your best score?

1 person likes this

Posted

play rbf and what is your best score?

eem wizurr an me best scure is +9000

Posted

you are a bad wizard then :D  300 DP is easy with tet armor and kutum, what now?

You're defiling my favorite dog by being kind of a douche with a shiba as your avatar, 
This is unacceptable.

Posted

BDO is not a pvp game. BDO is Sandpark

Posted

Well 300 DP sure because you are still at 200+ AP.  But full DP build with less than 150 AP ya you aren't one shottng anyone geared and high level.  Even 200 AP you wont one shot someone 300+ DP.  Thats over 3k hp.

Posted

Not gonna bother replying to someone who's experience in pvp is topped at fishing in a hotspot.

BDO is not a pvp game. BDO is Sandpark

You mean SandPark as its a place where you build a sand castle (most classes) and 3/4 classes come and destroy it?

Posted

I am yet to experience the PvP in this game since I am new, Hopefully im not as mad as you in the end

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I usually play like 3 to 5 times a day of rbf, best was like 700 but that was only a kill steal got somebody who had 800 points who facerolled the last seconds wanting to get more points I guess.

Honestly though, once someone actually learn how to play the game instead of just facerolling like 99% of the players, it shouldn't be a problem to dodge half the skills, and predict what the next skill a player will be using. It's like league, you see people always feeding or someone who is actually really good and 1v5 ezpz.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

or 

I think you are a noob, are you?
What class did you play? All classes have a skill to dodge out of the blackhole but you need to know which skill it is :D . 

Posted

I think you are a noob, are you?What class did you play? All classes have a skill to dodge out of the blackhole but you need to know which skill it is :D . 

bullshit

what skill makes you move out as a valk if you are not blocking? Even with block it depends where it was casted on. Even the jump what is an iframe does not work.

So proofed you are the noob - and i dont think it... i know it.

2 people like this