• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pvp and this game is a joke

110 posts in this topic

Posted

You are shit son.

PS.  Wizard cant instant cast their 100%.  and can be grabbed right out of it before they are even close to finishing casting.  Git Gud.

PSS.  300-380 DP wizard cant one shot with 100%.  Again you suck and dont know what the fck you are talking about.

I think you don't play this game. 1st how do you grab a -----in wiz with musa/mae/sorc? ok and then plz a wiz with guili coming in the backlane and going for 100% (ofc with tard rbf def buff) has 80% chance to have at least 200 free points ... and yes a 330 dp wiz can one shot me with 283 dp, a guimd mate one shots me with this.. so plz stop talking a out git gud. in this game it means nothing since gear>class>skill. it was way more skilled pre awak since people could not retard spam spells being perma sa and had to think how to play. now it's just a melee of people spamming sa. no one can be cced until you gwt grabbes ans it's just a burst race

Posted (edited)

what a complete clown.

Do you think everyone that has good gear is a rng carried scrub? yes some are like that. Looking at Sanzaa for example. 

I for example have bought basically all my gear exept for  a duo ogre  and i'm on the competitive level of gear. If you are retarded enough to blow billions on enchant and then complain than thats your fault. I'm at 2 bill down for tri ogre and i gave up. I'll stack money and preorder.

They should just ban ppl that are not 60 to even comment on this kind of topics.

A clown ? more realistic, or ironic.

Actualy, every """"""""competitive"""""""""""" BDO """"""""""pvper"""""""""""" are rng / gear power carried players. That's indeed totaly true. 

Maybe not scrub, i dont know every self called "pvper" ( well, if you call yourself a pvper in BDO, there is, to beginning with a high change dont understand the pvp fundamental 9_9  But that's another story )

I dont care your "pvper" BDO life ( not saying you cant necessary find the +XX you want on the market, so theoricaly, yes you can buy your gear, the reality is different ) the point still doesnt change whatever the exemple you might try to give.

As long as every single player in BDO doesnt have access to the best gear, so in the end have the same gear score for "balance", so challenging pvp, you will always have a good part of the BDO players stuck behind that RNG wall =  unable to pvp whatever how smart they are compare.

And as long as you dont have balanced pvp ( at least for gear & "lvl power" ) you will never be able to know if a player is just carried by his gear / lvl or just "more skilled"

So, yes, rng gear2win for noob & infinite grind is the first issue in that fake pvp game mode. But you are right to say that class broken balance is also a big issue. ( but, how can you hope for class balance, if the core of the """pvp""" is totaly unbalanced because RNG gear & lvl ? )

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

The younglings bit made me smile, I'll take that as a compliment.

You may have missed the bit where I mentioned the entertaining PvE that this game provides, myself and my wife both enjoy BDO for that aspect and we both also play other games, as you said, for PvP where we know we won/got the kill or whatever because we made the right decision/pulled off a great shot etc.

I think the example of tennis was a bit of a stretch though considering it's not a computer game.

Take it as you wish, it's just that the call for equalized PvP is rather recent. There was a time were we didn't care (mostly because patches weren't really a thing) and were having fun with what we had.

No I didn't miss the PvE part and it was partly why I answered. You don't enjoy this game's kind of pvp but another and still feel qualified to say it's trash and worth only losers' time. It's like I said I like cards games but I prefer bridge so poker is trash and I would rather just deal the cards than playing against the others. There is an amount of decision making during a battle in BDO, if you can't see it, you're probably extremely underleveled and/or undergeared (or just the complete opposite, overgeared/overleveled). And yes, it isn't the only moment you have to make decisions that will have an impact on that battle (what food buffs you are consuming, how much time you spend grinding, the gear build you chose, etc) and some people like that. You don't and it's fine but it doesn't mean it's a PvE game with a quick trash PvP layer on top. It just means that the pvp in this game isn't meant for you.

Tennis wasn't that much of a stretch even if I agree that we can't really compare. But sports players prepare for their matches and it's a huge part in winning. Sure you won't be forced into a sudden tennis match but usually IRL when we lose we accept that the other one was better. We would look like fools if we started to say that our opponent prepared more and thus it was unfair and we would be directed to sports like golf that have handicaps and would maybe be more suited to us.

Edit : Ok, it's even worse than I thought. You didn't even try to have any meaningful PvP experience in this game but somehow think you have anything worth to add to the discussion...

And I'm far from thinking that the game is perfect. It's just that these kinds of threads are a parody of the problems the game may have.

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

snip

It was pretty clear before I bought the game that the PvP provided was garbage, like I said I looked into it before buying, if it's that obvious so early then why would I try it out? Yes I dismissed it without trying any as it is (to me anyway) so blatantly obvious, it's like eating meat that smells off just to check that it is indeed rotten, ignoring both the smell and the green mouldy colour. 

Anyway I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Posted

Good luck playing Tamer with only 'gear' :D 

Ranger and Sorc are skill based too, Warrior and Zerker are not.

Yeah ranger one kd 2 skills with over 200Ap and target dies has a very high skill cap, took my 6 year old son at least 1 day to master.....

Posted

the wiz ulti has almost 2 sec cast tho with big fiery red in the air comming down

the problem is they teleport NEXT TO YOU, it's possible to dodge but it's way harder compares to warrior's ult.

Posted

Yeah ranger one kd 2 skills with over 200Ap and target dies has a very high skill cap, took my 6 year old son at least 1 day to master.....

First of all, 200ap vs evasion build? good luck :D 

Second, u have to kd first. In 1v1 it isnt that easy, in mass pvp it is much easier because its not easy to spot such fast target. And yeah if you can beat a good Tamer wiht your Ranger, you gotta be good believe me.

Posted (edited)

It was pretty clear before I bought the game that the PvP provided was garbage, like I said I looked into it before buying, if it's that obvious so early then why would I try it out? Yes I dismissed it without trying any as it is (to me anyway) so blatantly obvious, it's like eating meat that smells off just to check that it is indeed rotten, ignoring both the smell and the green mouldy colour. 

Anyway I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

There is nothing to agree on. It's a fact : Instead of stating your opinion like it is "I never tried pvp in this game but from what I heard, it doesn't seems to be for me" you would rather use "it's an entertaining PvE game with something stuck on for shitters with no PvP skill". I don't care if you like it or not, try it or not, to each their own taste.

But if you wish to make comments like those without being laughed at, at least get any kind of relevant experience, or better, as I already said : just shut it, not everything is designed for you and your "standards". I have even more respect for the guy that would like to see 60 sec aoe stuns put in game...

he might as well also throw in that the tennis player is Jesus blessed with better talent, longer arms and legs and a naturally athletic figure. Rigged I tell you.

Instead he told the tennis men they are shitters for not playing golf which is the kind of game he prefer...

Edited by WeaselPaw

Posted

I've never in my entire life played a game in which they close/delete threads that talk about game balance??

Are you people for real? Have you seen the state of wizards / berserkers? Playing against these classes on a daily basis gives people brain damage

it literally shortens people's life span cus of stress and anger and overall negative emotions related to this 

I played bdo back in the day when we had problems with hackers and i've fought my fair share of speed hack rangers and trust me, THEY WERE ACTUALLY WEAKER THAN WIZ/ZERKER CURRENTLY ARE, BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT'S THE STATE OF BDO RIGHT NOW

@CM_Serenity 

I can make constructive posts on the issue and explain point by point why, but i've done this enough ,others have done this enough, you can play the game yourselves and see the state of pvp for yourselves, can we stop getting dumb threads about some guy losing his fishing rod and asking for gm help (and even getting it) or about fireworks and focus on something that a lot more people care about and a lot more people do in this game .. pvp is this game's main selling point

if you completely remove evry possible pvp activity in bdo the game will instantly die, people care about it and if people can get passionate and vocal about it then the least we can get is a proper response

Oh boy forum posts!

1 person likes this

Posted

First of all, 200ap vs evasion build? good luck :D 

Second, u have to kd first. In 1v1 it isnt that easy, in mass pvp it is much easier because its not easy to spot such fast target. And yeah if you can beat a good Tamer wiht your Ranger, you gotta be good believe me.

So you think its easier to beat a good tamer as a warrior than a ranger?

Posted

Triggered thread full of triggered kiddos

Posted

GIT GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD BREH!!!! KEEKEKEKKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEEKEKKEKEEKKEKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEEKKEEKEKKEKEKEKEK

Posted

ARE, not is.  Employ subject - verb agreement, son.

Posted

Clearly, pvp is the future of this game.

Posted

get better

Posted

good bait taste well.

Don't forget i have the biggest one*

Posted

Next time you get beaten at tennis or whatever, tell your opponent he is just a nolife that has nothing else to do than training and that's why he won, otherwise you would beat him while using your left hand ! (if you are beyond recovery, throw a reference to p2win by mentioning that he also has better gear)

Younglings don't understand that there are multiple types of "pvp", one of them being character progression based. Some people don't care about "same gear, same level, same shoe color" in MMOs since it deletes 80% of what the game is made of (character progression and other "unfair" stuff) and that half of the PvP in these games is the preparation before the battle. If you can't handle that :

1 - Shut your fracking mouth

2 - Play the games that can give you that "we're all the same dude" feeling.

real talk

Posted

As for pvp,  lowering pvp damage on skills and increased or shared cd on mana/wp pots would go a long way to make it more enjoyable. 

Posted

So you think its easier to beat a good tamer as a warrior than a ranger?

Good warrior wins against anyone

Posted (edited)

Good warrior wins against anyone

Guess what good ranger tamer sorc wiz witch berserker ninja kuno win against anyone, I know it happens I ve seen it...I like how you dodged my question, do you go full evasion in the forums as well?

Edited by Hayate
Typo

Posted

git gud git geared quit noobing us all as even we get bored one shoting noobies lol

Posted

I think you don't play this game. 1st how do you grab a -----in wiz with musa/mae/sorc? ok and then plz a wiz with guili coming in the backlane and going for 100% (ofc with tard rbf def buff) has 80% chance to have at least 200 free points ... and yes a 330 dp wiz can one shot me with 283 dp, a guimd mate one shots me with this.. so plz stop talking a out git gud. in this game it means nothing since gear>class>skill. it was way more skilled pre awak since people could not retard spam spells being perma sa and had to think how to play. now it's just a melee of people spamming sa. no one can be cced until you gwt grabbes ans it's just a burst race

Shift E buff on musa, you will chunk right through a wizard.  Also you have engage and disengage.  If you cant see a wizard casting that 2 second cast and dash out you are bad plain and simple.  If its a DP wizard they wont one hit you.  That doesn't mean hybrid wizard with 300 DP I mean full DP.  with 118 AP to 150 AP.  Even at 180 AP a wizard cant one shot classes that are at least 59 with full TRI Boss armor.  I know this because I was there at one point.  

The majority of classes have grab.  Musa, Maewha, sorc.... please iframes galore and highest mobility in the game.  Most good players will catch me casting 100% and disengage or dash behind me.  Wizards cant animation cancel so its gg.  Now if a wiz cc's you and 100%.... well you were gonna lose anyways.  cc = death in high level play in this game.

Posted

pvp in MMOs are always a terrible idea because of the RPG elements.

Posted

Zerkers whit 180ap 400 dp?? How? xD

whit full dp tri accs and tet dande kzarka you get around 400 dp but like 130-140 ap, and you did no dmg anybody and get near to oneshoted everytime you get kd

Posted (edited)

I doubt many people enjoy PvP in this game. It's really hard to PvP and actually have fun. Usually people end up raging and complaining cause of hundred different reasons. And it's very understadable since it really needs some fixing. Hopefully someday it'll get better. I'm not sure what koreans think about the current PvP mechanics/situation. But the few ones who are streaming aren't very happy with the balance. So I'd guess it's not only us.

Edited by Tulpa