• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pvp and this game is a joke

110 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I doubt many people enjoy PvP in this game. It's really hard to PvP and actually have fun. Usually people end up raging and complaining cause of hundred different reasons. And it's very understadable since it really needs some fixing. Hopefully someday it'll get better. I'm not sure what koreans think about the current PvP mechanics/situation. But the few ones who are streaming aren't very happy with the balance. So I'd guess it's not only us.

Hopefully it does NOT get better with PvP. In the Korean version it seems PvP is missing at all. People there are not full of harasment, griefing and bother other players while playing. Seems this is a western attidude only to extend this on the internet or MMO's. PvP is fine as far there are zones you can do it, but leave others who are not in PvP alone. This PvP zone is called Red Battlezone. Press ESC and go there and you can PvP other PvP fans as much as you want. I hope it stays this way and for my opinion BD can reduce that to just that.

Also with the guild war stuff. We have enough wars in the world and in the news, when I play I do not need that. Take it out.

If I want PvP I play Planetside. If it comes to BD more I am out again.

Edited by Nevaee
1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully it does NOT get better with PvP. In the Korean version it seems PvP is missing at all. People there are not full of harasment, griefing and bother other players while playing. Seems this is a western attidude only to extend this on the internet or MMO's. PvP is fine as far there are zones you can do it, but leave others who are not in PvP alone. This PvP zone is called Red Battlezone. Press ESC and go there and you can PvP other PvP fans as much as you want. I hope it stays this way and for my opinion BD can reduce that to just that.

Also with the guild war stuff. We have enough wars in the world and in the news, when I play I do not need that. Take it out.

If I want PvP I play Planetside. If it comes to BD more I am out again.

I meant something else. I'm talking about what the person said who created this topic.

Posted

Instead of actively using dodges (like most other games) use active blocking and I frames.

Most blocks (?) are only breakable by grapple.

Desyncs a ----- but it's like blaming lag get over it work out how desync works - eg. do they get ported in front or behind and attack there instead of panicking and smashing buttons

In other games I can have insane lag but just by working out how it affects me helps me improve

Posted

So is no one really gunna call this guy out on the "I have a friend at NASA who plays this on the supercomputer" ????? really???? no one ?????

Posted

PVP is aids because they don't give a shit about desync. It's not even worth mentioning balance and whatever when the very foundations are broken.

Posted

Confucius says... He who has PEN gear will win.

1 person likes this

Posted

BDO,  PvP? lol

BDO is farmville with waifu. Nothing more. Action combat would be thrown out of the window with awakenings even if there were no desynch; and there IS desynch.

For Honor is the PvP go to now (used to be B&S arena), and BDO is still the good old fishing farming waifu game.

Posted

nbUam0.gif

Truth about the Waifus

Posted

Shift E buff on musa, you will chunk right through a wizard.  Also you have engage and disengage.  If you cant see a wizard casting that 2 second cast and dash out you are bad plain and simple.  If its a DP wizard they wont one hit you.  That doesn't mean hybrid wizard with 300 DP I mean full DP.  with 118 AP to 150 AP.  Even at 180 AP a wizard cant one shot classes that are at least 59 with full TRI Boss armor.  I know this because I was there at one point.  
The majority of classes have grab.  Musa, Maewha, sorc.... please iframes galore and highest mobility in the game.  Most good players will catch me casting 100% and disengage or dash behind me.  Wizards cant animation cancel so its gg.  Now if a wiz cc's you and 100%.... well you were gonna lose anyways.  cc = death in high level play in this game.

lul iframes xD lul mobility..

dude as musa i have 1 iframe every 4 seconda on 1 dash ... and that's all. mobility? ranger goes faster with buff and non retard warrior (i admit means really few of them) goes faster than me if switching weapon.. while im dashing out i just usually get 50-60% out..  btw i just stopped the game so I don't know if they are patching things bit i dont thin so

Posted

lul iframes xD lul mobility..

dude as musa i have 1 iframe every 4 seconda on 1 dash ... and that's all. mobility? ranger goes faster with buff and non retard warrior (i admit means really few of them) goes faster than me if switching weapon.. while im dashing out i just usually get 50-60% out..  btw i just stopped the game so I don't know if they are patching things bit i dont thin so

Doesn't change the fact that you can be instantly out of range to dodge a cast, and again musa buff means you wont get cc'd period, unless grabbed.  Then back in range while they are still in animation for the cc and burst.  A warrior will not beat a musa thats dashing..... lol  Not even close to keeping up.  Ranger wont either.  Musa is the fastest class in the game.  I think theres even a video somewhere where a warrior raced a musa.... it wasn't even close.  He was chaining all the skills properly as well.  Wasn't even close.

What sorc lacks in mobility (still high btw) they make up for with iframs and teleports.