• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Energy investment

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So recently I'm having problems to spend all my energy, I have like 7 or 8 alts and, I'm currently using all the energy (even from my main) on node investment, but I have the feeling that using it on somethin elese would be better. The problem is that nothing out of gathering spends energy, and I'm not seeing myself spending all my time on doing gathering with all my characters.

So were do u sped ur energy guys? Any recomendation?

Ty!

Posted

I gather with 3 of my alts then use the transport feature on the other 6 moving them around to roll professional workers. 

Posted

could use it on the night vendor

Posted

could use it on the night vendor

woah, really good investment ty!

Posted

What about amity game lets say the npc Ronatz. 

Posted

stop investing in nodes. It has been proven that there is no increase in anything.

Posted

If you have absolutely nothing else to spend energy on, could always trade it for some energy potions with good old chap Alustin.

1 person likes this

Posted

stop investing in nodes. It has been proven that there is no increase in anything.

seriously? pfff there goes like 10.000 energy wasted

If you have absolutely nothing else to spend energy on, could always trade it for some energy potions with good old chap Alustin.

good option too, i thought about that, but it really makes good profit?

What about amity game lets say the npc Ronatz. 

not interested on yuria weapon, i'm going directly to liverto

i did the amity game with all NPC that had something (quest, knowledge or shop) to aim for, i'm one of those completionists, but i got stressed and stoped playing because it took too much time to burn all the energy

so i'm here again with a new mindset; spending energy on my alts with no effort on it

Posted

good option too, i thought about that, but it really makes good profit?

it's not efficient but it's easy. if u gathered u'd make like 5 times as much money for the energy investment. 

come to think of it, that's probably why it down converts the energy at a 4/1 ratio. 

Posted

it's not efficient but it's easy. if u gathered u'd make like 5 times as much money for the energy investment. 

come to think of it, that's probably why it down converts the energy at a 4/1 ratio. 

what about... cow milking? is still worth it? i guess wouldnt take that much time right?

Posted

I use all my energy just to try and get all profesional workers.

But I only need 2 more, so after that I have no idea what I will do with all my energy xD Probbably it will be used to get Amity from NPCs, just so I can get more knowdlege ---> higher energy cap lol

Night vendor is also interesting idea, but I would prefer system where you can trade energy directly for silver.

Posted

The suggestion about energy potions / Alustin is only relevant if you really want to burn that extra energy sitting there (and getting wasted) unused. Energy potions can be sold, OK, it won't be a phenomenal profit, but essentially is extra silver instead of that energy wasted. Everything else will require some time / effort, except maybe RNGing for good workers, which is just spamming clicks until it is all gone (assuming you would need more high tier workers).

Gathering, milking and the like is awesome, and profitable, but DOES require both time and effort (except maybe shoveling?). Sure thing, Night Vendor chap is great too, assuming you are actively hunting for good gear and have sufficient amounts of silver available (which can be quite a lot). You could even go for lesser / cheaper items and hope to make a profit in the case something is offered pretty cheap, but this would be the rare exception rather than the rule.

Posted (edited)

well, i'm currently using the night vendor for black stones ans similar, wich are pretty cheaper than marketplace

just right now im milking cows, and is sooo tedious: walk to a caw and spam buttons, waltk to another cow...

may be i will invest on workers, that sounds good too

Edited by KairosProject

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0