• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

valentine poll GM Valentine Poll! (Which GM is YOUR Valentine?)

Which GM do you want to be your Valentine?   298 votes

1. 1. Which GM do you want to be your Valentine?

• GM_Dew
    • GM_Salome
    • GM_Vheena
    • GM_Caramel
    • GM_Foreveralone
    • PM_Jouska
    • GM_Rhotaaz
    • GM_Felaxus
    • GM_ (I put mine in comments! :D )
    • EVERYONE! <3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Dew was brave enough to be the first to post a cosplay pic. Dew gets my vote. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon is love ♡

CM_Aethon is life ♡

Thank You for Your patience and hard work! :x

1 person likes this

Posted

I vote for @GM_Caramel ^.^

Get your own caramel, people >:l

Posted

@PM_Jouska Jouska all the way <3

Posted

I vote for @GM_Caramel ^.^

Get your own caramel, people >:l

I think they are, @GM_Vheena is catching up in the polls!

CAN THEY BEAT @GM_Caramel!?

Posted

haven't personally interacted with any GM's or PM's in game though PM_Jouska has definitely helped answer some questions i had pre release way back during the betas.

Screw it, all of them, for the hard work they've done pre-launch to convey the western markets desires to pearl back in Korea, and the hard work they do now to answer questions and tickets as well as making the game more fun.

Thank you, love you all and Happy valentine's day!

4 people like this

Posted

@GM_Vheena French community loves you for your amazing work! We are deeply thankfull for your kindness, rigor, patience and your friendly side.

Best regards :x

7 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

#TEAM VHEENA-CHAN

8 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

#TEAM VHEENA-CHAN

you are so cuty :3

2 people like this

Posted

I think they are, @GM_Vheena is catching up in the polls!

CAN THEY BEAT @GM_Caramel!?

The poll is based off who players want as their Valentine, not who is going to beat who. Every GM is a winner, we all have the same job. Keep that in mind. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

The poll is based off who players want as their Valentine, not who is going to beat who. Every GM is a winner, we all have the same job. Keep that in mind. 

*Triggered* 

#jealousy

9_9

Edited by Ashenvall

Posted

My favourite GM is the one that actively play the game and interact with people even outside the "public relations".
If there's one, that's him/her.

Posted

haven't personally interacted with any GM's or PM's in game though PM_Jouska has definitely helped answer some questions i had pre release way back during the betas.

Screw it, all of them, for the hard work they've done pre-launch to convey the western markets desires to pearl back in Korea, and the hard work they do now to answer questions and tickets as well as making the game more fun.

Thank you, will pass the word to all the colleagues who don't come on the forums but do an amazing job "in the shadows" ^_^ 

@GM_Vheena French community loves you for your amazing work! We are deeply thankfull for your kindness, rigor, patience and your friendly side.

Best regards :x

Ash <3 Thanks for your kind words. It's good to read and well, you know I won't let the Community down! ^_^ 

For all of you, whether you're part of the French Community or not, whether I saved your boat, your horse, your... cat?, helped you "For the love of fashion!" or just had a chat on the forums or on a boat, thank you for being part of this adventure with us. GM's are one just one side of the dice and there are so many other people doing an amazing job but you, players, are a side of this dice as well and there would not be any adventure like this without you. So whatever, enough cheesy stuff, since I rarely have time to post on the International forums, thank you for giving us the opportunity to do such an amazing job. You all deserve some love and chocolate!

79LHzzB.jpg

PS: I had to them after taking the picture :-3 (and I know I have bad editing skills, sorry for that :$)

6 people like this

Posted

There is a CM thread for CM votes
@Sanivia
at the time I didn't have a list to update the poll with, but thanks to Caramel I can make the necessary updates, so ungrateful folks like you can vote for who you like.

Okay since umm I can't find the other thread for CM ( ? ? ? ) I'm voting here for Aethon, my fav active and friendliest CM (Praballo is great too ! ) , having a music feeling in common deco_d_rabbit_04_04.gif

Ah and sorry if me is also meant to be considered ungrateful, I like the Valentine idea (really ! ) and I'd vote for the GM whom I interact the most time with (Caramel or Dew are both amazing ! ) though umm not feeling comfy to do that since yeah it's a Valentine TkPdez2.png

Anyway love goes to all the staff for every day efforts to make us have fun in game ! Totes agree with deco_d_pastel_19.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Add Dresden to the list so I can click the vote thing already. O.o

Posted

GM =/= CM.

You know nothing Zephan :P 

"PM_Jouska"

GM = PM...?

There is a CM thread for CM votes

Well, alright, but really it should've been all in one imo, that way they can properly see how people think of them relative to each other. Definitely so that they can use that feedback to improve their interactions, for sure not so that the winner can lord it over everyone and become the king/queen of the office. For sure.

Posted

Whichever one gives me chocolates :>

GM_Zandar for me, for giving me chocolates !! Or well, for sending me more cocoa after the game ate my original one <3 

Only ticket I've raised so far and resolved super-quick so thankyou

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I'm gonna give all my loving to GM_Unknown since the mystery is so deep. Atleast my first ticket/question got answered and fulfilled. Don't know your taste but here's some love <3

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the option, I didn't click before and I voted now for everyone deco_d_pastel_13.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

It's really awesome to see all of the appreciation and enthusiasm you guys have for our GM's. They are a great group of people who work very hard to take care of our players, so thank you all for your kind words. 

P.S. <3 Zephan

5 people like this

Posted

We love all the GMs ,PMs, and CMs for being awesome!

2 people like this

Posted

Vheena is on the top :P : 29.61%(vheena) vs 27.9% (caramel)

Posted

@CM_Aethon is love ♡

CM_Aethon is life ♡

Thank You for Your patience and hard work! :x

You're the best! Thank you!

I'll continue to work on improving the service for the awesome community we have. We're a little rough around the edges at times, but overall a good bunch.

6 people like this

Posted

Happy one to the GMs, CMs and covert-Jouska.

Posted

GM_Salome because she worked with me a lot to get my TRI Bhegs gloves back from my inventory when they were invisible to me!!! 

2 people like this