• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

--

Edited by wodkadietcoke

Posted

You should play tamer. 

Posted (edited)

Tamer, Maehwa, Ninja, Kunoichi and Valkyrie. Those are the "shit" classes atm. Valkyrie is honestly in the worst spot of all of them, because she's not great at anything really; Tamer, Maehwa, Ninja and Kunoichi are fantastic in 1v1 if you can master them (Maehwa being the best imo), high combo potential to keep people locked down until dead but it takes skill to engage because they're less AoE-focused and with less-protected engage skills than other classes. None of them are very good for grinding in PvE (Kunoichi probably being the best, maybe Valk if comparing very highly-geared characters), which is largely why they're considered shit, that being like 95% of the game.

So, all in all, if you're looking to play the least well-off class in the game, go Valkyrie. If you don't care which is the most "shit", then just play them all and choose whichever you enjoy most. Takes like no time at all to get to 56 and awaken, plus having 5 56's will get you some solid daily income from combat fame.

Edited by Zephan

Posted

ninja is actually pretty decent at grinding. We do high dmg with little effort to mobs and we can get from pack to pack pretty well. It's a fun class, but you have to love it, we aren't highly sought after by any of the region guilds as we are best used in small skirmishes and anything over 10v10 we become basically useless.

I'm a little 59 Ninja, but If I was to start over I may have rolled Musa for its grinding ability.

I don't like playing female toons so it made my decision easier.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

--

Edited by wodkadietcoke

Posted

i am lvl 60 Maehwa and we are the worst class for pve,and that it is the true...

1 person likes this

Posted

NInja because quad jump.

Posted

Tamer, Maehwa, Ninja, Kunoichi and Valkyrie. Those are the "shit" classes atm. Valkyrie is honestly in the worst spot of all of them, because she's not great at anything really; Tamer, Maehwa, Ninja and Kunoichi are fantastic in 1v1 if you can master them (Maehwa being the best imo), high combo potential to keep people locked down until dead but it takes skill to engage because they're less AoE-focused and with less-protected engage skills than other classes. None of them are very good for grinding in PvE (Kunoichi probably being the best, maybe Valk if comparing very highly-geared characters), which is largely why they're considered shit, that being like 95% of the game.

So, all in all, if you're looking to play the least well-off class in the game, go Valkyrie. If you don't care which is the most "shit", then just play them all and choose whichever you enjoy most. Takes like no time at all to get to 56 and awaken, plus having 5 56's will get you some solid daily income from combat fame.

you literally stated 4 classes of which 3 have grabs and you say the class without the grab is best, u wot m8..... literally mae cant do jack to a class which can turtle....

Posted

you literally stated 4 classes of which 3 have grabs and you say the class without the grab is best, u wot m8..... literally mae cant do jack to a class which can turtle....

Yeah 'cause a grab is an instant win button right? I mean, sure, for Zerk it is because they have multiple grabs and you can barely avoid them, but a grab does not make or break a class. Maehwa has the highest (single-target; her AoE is shit) damage potential of any class, by quite a bit, so if you try and turtle a Mae that knows what they're doing they're just going to break your block. But the fact that it takes a lot more skill to pull off (since the skills aren't all gigantic AoE fields like every other awakening) and that she sucks at grinding combine to make very few skilled Maehwas at high gear/levels, so it's understandable that people don't think she's any good.

Posted

^

Also tamer grab is so broken you might as well not use it at all.

Posted (edited)

--

Edited by wodkadietcoke

Posted

any opinions on the skill ceiling out of Ranger, Ninja and tamer? Any of those much higher/lower than the other?

Ninja is designed to have the highest skill ceiling.

Tamer has a higher skill floor than Ranger but I'm not sure which of those two has the highest ceiling.

Posted

Tamer has a higher skill floor

Posted

Yeah 'cause a grab is an instant win button right? I mean, sure, for Zerk it is because they have multiple grabs and you can barely avoid them, but a grab does not make or break a class. Maehwa has the highest (single-target; her AoE is shit) damage potential of any class, by quite a bit, so if you try and turtle a Mae that knows what they're doing they're just going to break your block. But the fact that it takes a lot more skill to pull off (since the skills aren't all gigantic AoE fields like every other awakening) and that she sucks at grinding combine to make very few skilled Maehwas at high gear/levels, so it's understandable that people don't think she's any good.

any person who blocks long enough to let maehwa break their block isnt playing properly, anyone with a grab and super armour can kill a maehwa easily, even their block is only useful against ranged attacks, sorc's spin, tamer's cloud jump witch's lightning float can get you from behind; anyhow my main point was how can a class without grab be better than classes with grab in a 1v1? grab literally denies block and super armour, both of which are abundant in the maehwa skill set.

Posted

Play Valk we're broken ;3 Just chu chu down all the things~

Posted

Valk OP 2017 confirmed. 

Posted

Valk OP 2017 confirmed. 

One can only hope; they're super fun, I'd love to be as effective on my Valk as on my Wiz/Sorc or, hell, even my Maehwa; at least they're good 1v1.

Posted

Apenas começando a jogar este jogo e eu estou olhando para jogar uma das classes não "fotm".

Acho que tenho que decidir entre Valk, Ninja, Kuno. Ranger / Maehwa mais provável não cair nesta categoria hein?

Desde que eu sou novo para o jogo que eu gostaria de sua opinião especialmente sobre essas classes sobre PVE moagem (o que im mais provável fazer para o próximo mês). Não se importe como as pessoas básicas pensam que estas classes são eu aposto que há algumas pessoas lá fora jogando-los em um nível que os torna úteis. E isso é exatamente o que eu planejo fazer.

Estou aberto a sugestões para outras classes não fotm também, whats up com ranger, 

Vender-me o seu favorito "merda classe"

Do not do valkyrie

Posted

I once decimated an enemy guild's turret emplacements singlehandedly as a jump-build kunoichi, by jumping up a cliff too tall for anyone else and shelling them with a cannon.