• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You won't believe how this company from (insert IP location) made $29 million in 3 months!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Link to the previous thread, link to their QRs for 2016, link to the Q4 2016 QR presentation and link to the Q4 2016 fact sheet

Total PC game revenue = 93,186 x 0.36 = 33,546.96 million KWR ~ $29,190,551.77. Revenue is higher than Q3 and ~$1.2 million less than Q2. Currently Kakao publish BDO in KR/NA/EU, EoS was launched in October 2016 so could factor into these figures. They also publish RF Online, Van Online 2, Rhodes Challenge, Atlantica and Keroro FangPang; so I was wrong when I claimed that BDO was their only game. According to their QR however this surge in revenue is due to the rising popularity in BDO again. 

Either way, the game is dead as a door mouse. That is of course sarcasm

Bring on the "these numbers mean nothing, wait until Q1 2017 to see the real numbers" :) 

Won't let me edit the post, but here's the link to their games. EoS and RF Online are the only ones I can seem to find that are up for some reason. 

Posted

DED GAEM!!! 

THE MERGES PROVE THAT!!!

Honestly. People who were talking about the game dying were jsut jerking each other off while getting paid by **Insert competitor MMORPG here** :^)

517.jpg

Posted

Who gives a ----- really.. people who actually play the game instead of just using forums know game is far from dead period

Posted (edited)

but it smells like it's dead ... oh wait ... time for my annual bath :D

Edited by cann0nf0dder
1 person likes this

Posted

Image result for lol meme

Posted

I pay the monthly salary of @CM_Aethon with my pearl purchases.avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

Posted

Gib me more dope warrior costumes and shut up and take my money!  

*throws wallet at screen*

Posted

Gib me more dope warrior costumes and shut up and take my money!  

*throws wallet at screen*

Stop, thats the 47th screen you broke

Posted

Didn't all the trolls give up on the forum and moved onto crowfall?

Posted

Didn't all the trolls give up on the forum and moved onto crowfall?

hang on. Let me check the crow fall forums

Didn't even have go past the first page

Posted

Are those facts? They acctually have 5000 people working at/for that company?

I don't understand those numbers very well, but it seems like they are doing pretty good.

I just can't belive they have 5000 people working for that company and they still couldn't form up a team of experts to throw some magic into game's engine so we can get stable fps and fix that pop-in effect. Hopefully Silicion Studio will do that work for them, but still ... so many people working there and they couldn't find solution for that till now ...

Why do players keep saying that this game is dead? There are thousands of active players on top few chanels for sure. Olvia chanels are overpopulated and it doesn't seems dead to me.

Posted

hang on. Let me check the crow fall forums

Didn't even have go past the first page

The rage is real over the canceled playtest, I guess thats what happens when you charge people to alpha/beta for you

Posted

The rage is real over the canceled playtest, I guess thats what happens when you charge people to alpha/beta for you

do you remember the times you were PAID to test stuff? Look at shit now.... this kick starter shit....

Soon I TiVo I'll be able to get people to pay me to let them beta test drugs

Posted (edited)

do you remember the times you were PAID to test stuff? Look at shit now.... this kick starter shit....

Soon I TiVo I'll be able to get people to pay me to let them beta test drugs

Not only that you know get to pay upwards of $10,000 to not have to play the game and just get stuff for free.  Its a great time to be alive

Mind you I have spent more than I ever wanted on a mmo in BDO already just to avoid some of the drudgery

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

This is good to hear plunge, hopefully it means BDO will be supported for a long time to come, and maybe encourage more producers/publishers to make PC games in general.

Posted

bdo > all others. 

Posted

Link to the previous thread, link to their QRs for 2016, link to the Q4 2016 QR presentation and link to the Q4 2016 fact sheet

Total PC game revenue = 93,186 x 0.36 = 33,546.96 million KWR ~ $29,190,551.77. Revenue is higher than Q3 and ~$1.2 million less than Q2. Currently Kakao publish BDO in KR/NA/EU, EoS was launched in October 2016 so could factor into these figures. They also publish RF Online, Van Online 2, Rhodes Challenge, Atlantica and Keroro FangPang; so I was wrong when I claimed that BDO was their only game. According to their QR however this surge in revenue is due to the rising popularity in BDO again. 

Either way, the game is dead as a door mouse. That is of course sarcasm

Bring on the "these numbers mean nothing, wait until Q1 2017 to see the real numbers" :) 

Won't let me edit the post, but here's the link to their games. EoS and RF Online are the only ones I can seem to find that are up for some reason. 

You try too hard.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0