• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Who want to deaktivate the Karmasystem?

Who want to deaktivate the Karmasystem?   176 votes

1. 1. Who want to deaktivate the Karmasystem?

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Stop the Karmabombing :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously?

maxresdefault.jpg

12 people like this

Posted

And then?

Posted

Maybe people should just stop killing people when they're not even looking or make it so PVP has to be agreed that's my preference - I hate getting killed while grinding it's annoying!

I don't karmabomb myself but those people deserve it.

9 people like this

Posted

it is a simply question. Choose Yes or No or leave the topic ;)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

it is a simply question. Choose Yes or No or leave the topic ;)

No.

There ya got your answer :D

Edited by Shiine
not enough space

Posted

Stop grieving lifeskillers or lower leveled players who are just trying to level. :)

So no. In fact, BUFF the karma system.

22 people like this

Posted (edited)

Without a law, greed and stupidity will destroy the world. A law is necessary to stop the criminals. So... NO!

Edited by Mishoo

Posted

Boring........next topic pls

Posted

Can't until Valencia is buffed.

1 person likes this

Posted

zMCEi3K.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And then?

There is none and seriously these people dont have a solution to the problem that is going to crop up if they just disabled current karmasystem that the game has. Thats why there is only a "yes" or a "no". Either way issues stems form almost no spots being good and that the spots that are good are being farmed by everyone either massive buffs to more spots are needed or this thing would need instancing or the game would be a ghost town.

Anyways I dont see an issue on just declaring war on people unless the OP is suggesting that EVERYONE in the game is guildless which is so much BS and even with even with guildless players around these are more often than not a minority of people. Then again the OP could just want to camp people at the node manager until they quit the game which is not something that PA would want.

Edited by Zeel

Posted

Wrong Game

Did you know they actually makes games where the entire point is to FIGHT EACH OTHER, this ISNT ONE.

3 people like this

Posted

Another whine.  It's deactivate, by the way.

The system works as is.  Learn to share.  Sharing is caring.

Posted

Plz dicable et sho me cam gho spooderman schweep in and pharm all teh n000bs i cahn git.

Posted

We don´t have Karma-Bombing, just over-aggressive Asozial Players who want the World burn and who invented the word "Karma-Bomber".

3 people like this

Posted

It's already coming to our server. Most likely within the month. All these "sharing is caring" people will rage quit the game for -----ing up peoples rotations. :$

Posted

It's already coming to our server. Most likely within the month. All these "sharing is caring" people will rage quit the game for -----ing up peoples rotations. :$

Its only a 10min no Karma loss after all..... no big Deal.

Posted (edited)

It's a gear-dependent ow mmo, a few AP on DP is a nobrain win. if you want to pve you have to clean the field with pvp. If you dont like this and promote sharing you are in the wrong game, anyone has the right to kill anyone as they want.

Karma system is indeed too punishing... you will always have some jerks going around to kill lowbies but how many really not that many.. so wouldnt be against removing karma or a good revamp

Edited by Flaw

Posted

Who want to stop the PKer?

Posted

trust me, even if implemented, it won't stop the revenge of the casuals.  I have an army of them who will come in to carpetkarma the area.  So keep whining.

Posted

trust me, even if implemented, it won't stop the revenge of the casuals.  I have an army of them who will come in to carpetkarma the area.  So keep whining.

9_9 You sound like a little girl. 

Posted

i havent seen any proof that there are any further karma changes coming. Ive been pouring over KR patch notes to try and find some too. Where are people getting these asumptions that there is something in the works regarding karma?

1 person likes this

Posted

9_9 You sound like a little girl. 

I can be that for you if you like. Spooning in the moonlight is a pastime.

Posted

I can be that for you if you like. Spooning in the moonlight is a pastime.

I prefer grandma's. Better report you though for your involvement with kiddie pron tho. 

i havent seen any proof that there are any further karma changes coming. Ive been pouring over KR patch notes to try and find some too. Where are people getting these asumptions that there is something in the works regarding karma?

It was added a while ago in kr system. I'm not going to look for the patch notes. They're not assumptions though.
Also, write better when responding to me. Language is an important creation for civilization that lets us communicate with one another, respect it by typing coherently.