• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Psycho-stalking arrogant grind-PKers

81 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I see something thrown around quite frequently in here: "Spot for lvl 55", "Lowlevel Spot", "Too high for this spot".
Pirates is the best spot in the game. Even at lvl 62 there is a good chance it will be the best spot in the game and if not it is still going to be viable.
Same goes for Sausan. For silver-gain it's still one of the best spots in the game, especially on a class that is not insanely mobile.

I don't wanna participate in this discussion, because people are way too stubborn to admit flaws in their logic. I only wanted to clarify this one point so people don't use it falsely.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

You are a karma bomber. The unspoken rule is the stronger player owns the spot. Had they been weaker than you and we're unable to kill you at all, the pker would show courtesy of leaving because they are weaker. You should show the same courtesy, if you are weaker you should move on and stop karma bombing. 

this is not an unspoken rule. If you bomb YOUR OWN Karma for a grind spot because you know you can wreck the person there, that is fine. but its also ON YOU. Its not the other persons fault you went negative on Karma.

i think the ones disconnected from the reality of the game are the ones crying about lost karma?

losing karma on a pk is part of this game, whereas "contesting" grindspots and bragging rights to keep these spots by killing others is a "rule" made up by players.

absolutely correct. by all means PK the player if you want. Dont however pretend like it wasn't your decision to do so. Everyone knows the system yet act like it wasn't their fault for going red. again. you knew the rules before you PKed. You accepted the "consequence" of doing so. There is no such thing as a Karma Bomber. What there actually is, is someone who CHOSE to go red

I'm still not sure what "carebear" means. Maybe the people who care about their pretty karma and are afraid to PK someone a few times more? Must be.

so. a CareBear is a type of mythical creature that when teamed up with other mythical creatures of its kind have the ability to do something called the "CareBear Stare". This ability is known to cause AIDS.

1 person likes this

Posted

I see something thrown around quite frequently in here: "Spot for lvl 55", "Lowlevel Spot", "Too high for this spot".
Pirates is the best spot in the game. Even at lvl 62 there is a good chance it will be the best spot in the game and if not it is still going to be viable.
Same goes for Sausan. For silver-gain it's still one of the best spots in the game, especially on a class that is not insanely mobile.

I don't wanna participate in this discussion, because people are way too stubborn to admit flaws in their logic. I only wanted to clarify this one point so people don't use it falsely.

Don't bother, many people think this is like other MMOs where you go to the highest lvl area to make more money or level up faster (the latter is partially true). I wish that was the case so people would stop crying over level 59-60s at sausan/elric/manes.

I was killing Elite Golems at helms and a wizard attempted to steal one from me when I had the full rotation almost over, I ignored him until he hit the golem, killed him and he started insulting me and flaming saying I was a coward and that he'd just come back to make me red over and over again. This is pretty much the kind of player posting on this thread. To most people saying you're a coward if you don't go red. I don't have to.

- Declare war and kill until you change channels.

- Bring guildies to take turns on you

- Leave you with 5% hp and keep doing my rotation ignoring you (if I outgear/outlevel you) so I don't lose karma

- Kill you until almost negative and grind in the meantime to recover karma so I can keep killing you.

It's not about ego or being arrogant, if I get killed while grinding a spot I simply switch channels and make no drama, I've never insulted anyone because they PKed on me not when I was lvl 50 neither now that I'm almost 60. I still can get killed and kicked out of a spot so what? 32 channels! You can pretend the game is just PvE because you're never going to get to the point where you can be competitive in PvP and decide to be delusional about it but don't push it on the rest of us.

If I wanted balanced PvP stats and easy PvP I'd play a multiplayer game or another kind of MMO. For example Blade & Soul, C9, GW2, TESO, etc.. I want my progress to actually matter and I don't care if 80% of the population is too lazy to get there. Claiming progress is just for those who enjoy outgearing people is retarded.

2 people like this

Posted

what's wrong with going red? if you kill weaker players why are you mad when stronger players kill you?

Posted

Grinding back a million karma will easily take you 20 hours. not 'half an hour or so'. Source: I've done it myself 2 times.

you are grinding in the wrong spots my fellow outlaw. It takes 5 hours at most, and that time was on a valk pre-awakening, use the karma loyalty scrolls and go to manchas or helms, where the density is great.

I live the negative 1 mill life.

NA guild Cynical Nahta Ayra

2 people like this

Posted

Isn't anyone that kills me stronger and anyone I kill weaker? Oh and the red life's easy. Grind with my flag on so there's no wondering if I'm gonna put up with your karma bombing crap.

you are grinding in the wrong spots my fellow outlaw. It takes 5 hours at most, and that time was on a valk pre-awakening, use the karma loyalty scrolls and go to manchas or helms, where the density is great.

I live the negative 1 mill life.

NA guild Cynical Nahta Ayra

Karma is cake to get back like Kerry said. 

Cynical Outlaw-Malyfex Syxxx

1 person likes this