• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Let returning players finish the attendance reward event

10 posts in this topic

Posted

It might seem a bit selfish but as a player that returned to BDO a little bit too late to finish the event, it's pretty depressing to see that I'll miss on box after box of potential boss gear because I'm late to the party, my idea is that maybe you guys could let people that are 1/3 or half way into the event, or even people that just came back and have claimed a couple of the rewards to see the event through?

Seeing as you'll keep the reward layout till the 22th, maybe you can extend the actual reward phase until it goes through for everyone that started it already? I mean, we're talking about hundreds of people here; I see daily so many returning players; that it'd be nice if we all could see the the event through, maybe make it so the after 15th of Feb you can no longer begin the event, but if you have you can follow it to the end? that'd be a nice gesture to so many of us.

And I know there's a "returning player" evvent already but the rewards from the Loyal event are litterally millions of silver or potential gear for returning players to keep and revolve their gametime around; tryin' to enhance, just a thought.

Posted

You can't please everyone.  The event has already been extended by a week.  Its supposed to end on the 15th but they gave us an extra week.  If you ask to extend the event by x amount of time someone else is gonna ask to extend it longer just so that they don't miss anything.  If you miss it, you miss it.  Accept it and move along.  If this many people cry about it I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of the whole event entirely.  

1 person likes this

Posted

The extra week is only to claim rewards you didnt before, so you dont miss them in case you decided to take them later, the event doesnt keep going.

Posted

It might seem a bit selfish but as a player that returned to BDO a little bit too late to finish the event, it's pretty depressing to see that I'll miss on box after box of potential boss gear because I'm late to the party, my idea is that maybe you guys could let people that are 1/3 or half way into the event, or even people that just came back and have claimed a couple of the rewards to see the event through?

Seeing as you'll keep the reward layout till the 22th, maybe you can extend the actual reward phase until it goes through for everyone that started it already? I mean, we're talking about hundreds of people here; I see daily so many returning players; that it'd be nice if we all could see the the event through, maybe make it so the after 15th of Feb you can no longer begin the event, but if you have you can follow it to the end? that'd be a nice gesture to so many of us.

And I know there's a "returning player" evvent already but the rewards from the Loyal event are litterally millions of silver or potential gear for returning players to keep and revolve their gametime around; tryin' to enhance, just a thought.

No, because:

HEY GIVE CURRENT SUPPORTIVE PLAYERS THE MANY RETURNING PLAYERS REWARDS.
cant have 1 without the other.

Posted (edited)

No.   You guys already get extra rewards for "returning" to a game you quit on, by being able to get Olvia channel access for 30 days plus all the extra attendance stuff you get, that those of us loyal supporters do not get.  Stop being greedy.   Your returning to the game should not entitle you to even more than what loyal players get, yet you get more because it's good business, but giving you even more just cause you feel bad that you came back too late?  Tough shit.   Maybe you shouldn't have quit if you care so much about missing out on things.   Stick around this time and next attendance event (they happen all the time) you'll get everything.

Hell, the loyalty event should require that you have actually logged in some point in the last 30 days, and those that come part way through after a long break shouldn't even be able to get the loyalty portion, only the returning player portion.  Be happy you are already getting more than those of us that have been here the whole time.

Edited by Jaradis

Posted

i mean ... the event name is "ATTENDANCE" ... you were "ABSENCE" lolz xD

Posted

I'll end up one day short of the Fine Accessory Box reward.        fml.

Posted

LOL. I have the exact same problem... I wont get the last box, this is so stupid :(

Posted

What to do about new players ?! Am one of those, I never miss one day from the moment I sign up, I spent more than 300 euros in this game, but I miss the 3 last box cause I join too late ... I dont deserv it ? the event is extend, but I am not allowed to use it ?! (sry for my poor english)

Posted

Sorry but yes, they will eventually have another attendance event so wait for that. 

You join the game doesn't mean that the dev need to give you all the prior-benefit of other players....

If they keep extend the event to help new players, the current attendance event will never ever finish. 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0