• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Most profitable crop?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

I've really been enjoying farming as of late. I've only been doing special carrots because I can readily use any overstock for my own horses. From a point of pure financial gain, what is the best use of farm land?

Thanks.

Posted

The sad truth about your question is that most people aren't going to answer this too well due to the fact that if they themselves are selling it... they may not want you selling them as well.. Before the WP potions went live in the general vendors I was doing Special Sunrise Herb, someone once said onions wouldn't be bad because they are used in a lot of cooking but often overlooked.

1 person likes this

Posted

I personally grow/purchase onions and fruits, since I do a lot of cooking. Special Sunflowers are also nice if you decide to turn them into crates and trade for profit.

Posted

check the market for food items with high total sales, but low current inventory.  Then either make them, or sell the components needed to make them.  (nearly every thing that is player crafted earns more money by selling the base ingredients than the final product, so find out what people need to make the things that constantly sell out and sell those, example, hay stacks give milk and meat, two very important items for many recipes; however rarely are enough on the market, and where there are plenty on the market, one person buys them all out so they can make sure they have enough later.

Posted

Yep games very twisted I have 2 potato nodes and 1 wheat, so I have a hugh stack of wheat.  I got to thinking about processing the wheat.  So Wheat sells for 592 silver or thereabouts, I process it into flour and I think the price rises to about 800 or so, I then process the flour into dough and the price drop to original wheat levels if not lower, so with all that extra time and money spent processing I end up with a product of less value than it's sum parts.