• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Alright, so I've been playing bdo for some time now and I've gotten 3 characters to lvl 56. My Wizard, Maehwa and Tamer. I chose to main my Maehwa because it was fun at the time. Sadley though after I got the awakened weapon it kind of became stale and not fluid with the combat. So I'm looking to get a different class to 56 and awaken it. I want something more fluid that can jump in and out of combat. I've been heavily considering my Tamer, Berzerker and my Wizard. Any suggestions? Am I doing it wrong? 

Edited by Zelveris

Posted

I haven't tested the Awakening of Tamer or Berzerker and even watching some gameplay videos of them won't make me an expert but my main is a Witch and since you already have a Wizard i can only suggest you to give Wizard a try. Compared to Pre-Awakening the gameplay of Witch is really fluid now and it's a lot more fun to play with. Sometimes your pets can be stupid cause they will only attack someone if you're taking dmg or if you give the order to do so which you won't do in most cases and i kill most mobs before they even get the chance to hit me so my pet usually tags along but it's good to have one against Elites since they tank them.. Anyway i personally enjoy Witch, haven't tried Wizard yet but i believe that it's as much fun and therefore suggest you to go with Wizard.

Red

Posted

For fluid, in and out combat, I'd suggest Kuno, class is weak without high AP tho, but rewarding to play. (you can't just roll your face on keyboard and win, I mean)

Posted

For fluid, in and out combat, I'd suggest Kuno, class is weak without high AP tho, but rewarding to play. (you can't just roll your face on keyboard and win, I mean)

Worse advice you can give to a new player ... you want him to quit game after first week?

OP:

Tamer - skip this dead class

Ninja / kuno - same as tamer tiny community and low chance devs will ever fix those classes

If i were you i would go with witch or wizzard they are basically the same ... easy to play, you will grind sh.it ton of silver in fastest possible time, they are not gear dependant and with 150 AP you can basiically steam roll anything.

Alternative to Wizz and a bit (by a bit i mean a lot) harder to play yet fluid can be sorc.

You have to try it out by ur self.

Posted (edited)

Worse advice you can give to a new player ... you want him to quit game after first week?

OP:

Tamer - skip this dead class

Ninja / kuno - same as tamer tiny community and low chance devs will ever fix those classes

If i were you i would go with witch or wizzard they are basically the same ... easy to play, you will grind sh.it ton of silver in fastest possible time, they are not gear dependant and with 150 AP you can basiically steam roll anything.

Alternative to Wizz and a bit (by a bit i mean a lot) harder to play yet fluid can be sorc.

You have to try it out by ur self.

Your advice is just as bad. Not everyone wants to play overplayed easy face roll classes. I personally swapped from Wizard to Maehwa and I enjoy it so much more, despite it being less efficient at PVE grinding. It's more fun because Maehwa fits my play style and what I think of as fun. Wizard was extremely efficient but very boring play style to me, no animation cancels or real "combos" just priority list of strong abilities. 

OP made it clear that he wants a fast and fluid class like pre-awakened Maehwa. The closest fits are probably Tamer/Ranger/Sorc or maybe Kuno/Ninja - possibly even getting accustomed to Maehwa, or trying Musa. No class is so weak that you won't be able to complete content, get gear, or level to 60+. 

Edited by Kutsuu

Posted

Ninja. Fastest class. Easy in and out of combat. Once Awakened you gotta use both you're awakening and you pre Awakening as pre Awakening = mobility and Awakening = power. Very fluid and has lots of potential combos and dodges. Also not as popular as other classes, so if you're a hipster then there you go. Supposedly one of the best 1 v 1 PVP classes and in PVP you get stealth which is super useful. Also double jump. Or you could just play the soon to be nerfed Wizard like 25% of the BDO population.

Posted (edited)

Roll warrior. If shit it the fan press Q. DP gears are cheaper than AP and more abundant. 
Once 56+ press Q and armor break will shit on anything infront of you. Super armor, immune cc, front guard, cc effect, hit hard, plenty of 100% critical skills (2x damage), 2 grabs to extend CC state or break musa/maehwa dash...

What would you wish for more?

Edited by mickey3333

Posted

Ninja. Fastest class. Easy in and out of combat. Once Awakened you gotta use both you're awakening and you pre Awakening as pre Awakening = mobility and Awakening = power. Very fluid and has lots of potential combos and dodges. Also not as popular as other classes, so if you're a hipster then there you go. Supposedly one of the best 1 v 1 PVP classes and in PVP you get stealth which is super useful. Also double jump. Or you could just play the soon to be nerfed Wizard like 25% of the BDO population.

ehh I wouldn't say ninja is the fastest mobility wise.  That would be musa.

Posted

If you want fluid animations and a fun class, go with your tamer