• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Memevasion build guide!

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

DISCLAIMER:

It's called memevasion because people constantly say "evasions a meme". I do not think this is "the best" way to play ninja but I think its hella fun to play the class with "basically" makeshift super armor against enemies that stack pure AP. Lv 56's don't even do damage to me. I still enjoy pure AP build too. It has its benefits. Lets have some fun tho and make ninja great again. 

For starters the gear is kinda expensive, but you want to stack evasion and accuracy as much as possible. Now do I think you need tet ring of good deeds? no. I want them to decrease the pain of fighting other evasion stackers as with smokescreen up landing your chain is very difficult without swapping to kutum/ alc stone although I can just pop asura buff and be ok in open world pvp. To counter my evasion you need Tet zarka with precisions, tri red corals x2, tri tree spirit belt, kutum, bhegs, alchemy stone, accuracy on skill at beginning of your combo as well as lv 60+. My GM stacks accuracy i've tested it a bit vs him, with smokescreen up he sometimes misses but it may be only like 1 or 2 hits here or there. Bhegs/zarka = you miss even at lv 61. Witch/wizards don't give a ----- about your evasion because Daum doesn't give two shits to balance it. 

Here's my goal (where I am at is in an image at the bottom)  http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[10],[10985,19,[15624,15624]],[11017,19,[15136,15136]],[11016,19,[15640,15212]],[10987,19,[15218,15216]],[[12010,5],[12010,4]],[[11817,3],[11817,3]],[12210,3],[11607,3],[13210,19,[15201,15201]],[14782,19],[14617,19,[15626,-1]],[45255],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

What you "HAVE" to have to get started:

• Sturdy alchemy stone of protection blue (Sharp blue is good, resplendant blue would be ideal, yellow is basically for cc resist %'s)
  • Tadd shuriken
  • Evasion crystals in helmet
  • Special attack evasion in chest x2 (When your cc'd your evasion EXPONENTIALLY increases with smokescreen and this)
  • Smokescreen max rank
  • Muskan's shoes

OPTIONAL, will DEFINITELY improve performance:

• Rocaba helmet/gloves (5 evasion set effect)
  • Sharp blue protection (6 evasion, some hp and damage reduction)
  • accuracy accessories since our %'s are low
  • housing decoration to furthur increase evasion (ornate slate/ muskan decoration)
  • skill addons for evasion increase (shadow stomp is a good one)
  • dp accessories (red coral rings, ridell earrings or sicil necklace are an option)

Crystal setup

Helmet: Evasion +5 x 2

Chest: Special Attack Evasion +10% x2

Gloves: +2 crit / 5% grab resistance & +2 attack speed / 5% grab resistance 

Offhand: Black spirit awakened crystal (all 3 my offhands have them :D )

Mainhand: +2 accuracy / 10% ignore resistance x2

Boots: 25% KD resist + 5% stun x2 OR replace second RBF adamantine with black one, or run hystria as we loose stamina from full boss this may interest some people. 

Food buffs

1. Margoria Seafood Extravaganza (I call it mongolian) gives +2 move speed, +2 crit, +100 health, +50 LT
  2. Jumbo king of jungle hamburg, gives crit damage increase and ignore resistance
  3. Valencian Meal, gives evasion, some small resistance % and reduces damage from monsters by 10

Thats just what I run, since so many people ask. 

Want to make ring of good deeds?

Smash base with pri's on market at 0 stacks to make duo's

smash duo at 15-20 stacks with cron stones for ez tri's

smash tri's for tet at 30-45 stacks (I got mine at 30 and 48, took A LOT longer to get it on the 30 stack) with cron stones

Want to play the amity game and get some rocaba? 

Success rotation (Order from start to finish of clicking the icons): Melted Copper -> Brass Ingot -> Melted Vanadium -> Zinc Ingot

Failure rotation (Order from start to finish of clicking the icons): Iron Ingot -> Melted Tin -> Melted Zinc -> Melted Copper

Heres a small example of me fighting another lv 60 ninja, we dueled for about an hour, was by far my favorite (explained why in the video), yeah he messed up at beginning with swap but he had improved a lot from the fight shown in this video. I think in total he only ever landed 2 serpent ascensions where the full thing landed. 

RBF VIABLE?!?! You decide! Also let me know if people are interested in this kind of content.

memevasion.jpg

Edited by Mtl
7 people like this

Posted

That build is scary as -----..

Posted

What lvl was that guy

Posted

Would you recommend full Rocaba or mix Grunil/Rocaba. I dont have boss gear or money for it, but would still like to go evasion build.

Posted

Would you recommend full Rocaba or mix Grunil/Rocaba. I dont have boss gear or money for it, but would still like to go evasion build.

taritas wouldn't be a terrible option as you get some wp from set effect and some evasion from boots but rocaba shoes/armor is a bit more expensive than grunil for a newer player it might not be ideal. Heve is also a good option to boost ur max health. 

Posted

stuffs if I get rid of bhegs Id pretty much have to use deeds right?

Posted (edited)

stuffs if I get rid of bhegs Id pretty much have to use deeds right?

2 tri red corals basically replace bhegs for accuracy imo. 

Edited by Mtl

Posted

U say its not the best way to play ninja ^^ and what is the best way in ur opinion??

And why u use Rednose armor?

Realy cool build btw :-)

Posted

U say its not the best way to play ninja ^^ and what is the best way in ur opinion??

And why u use Rednose armor?

Realy cool build btw :-)

i say its not the best because its not ideal for every situation, as you can see from my inventory i still have kutum, nouver, AP rings, DP rings... different equipment for different results. A lot of people that i've talked to ingame or in communities go like "every evasion stacker says its the best and only way to play ninja". I don't think theres a "best" way to play I think theres different levels of enjoyment in a videogame, thats why we play games yeah? Play what you enjoy.

red nose cause rng hates me

1 person likes this

Posted

memevasion.jpg

You have Xs on some skills you have leveled. Does this mean we should level em' but not use em'?

Posted

You have Xs on some skills you have leveled. Does this mean we should level em' but not use em'?

not needed for pvp as ninja, mostly making fun at how useless half of our skills actually are.

Posted (edited)

not needed for pvp as ninja, mostly making fun at how useless half of our skills actually are.

Okay, also, is the weird pic of the red girl meaning that the skill is awesome? I can't tell if it is around the skill Flow: Dopple Dummy. Is it around that skill? or just in that area in general?

Edit: Also, you don't show the top skills? Do you recommend them all?

Edited by Nox Demon

Posted

Okay, also, is the weird pic of the red girl meaning that the skill is awesome? I can't tell if it is around the skill Flow: Dopple Dummy. Is it around that skill? or just in that area in general?

Edit: Also, you don't show the top skills? Do you recommend them all?

lol its just showing how those 2 abilities, block jump and serpents ascension are the best things about awakening kit and without it ninja would be a potato class. The ones that got the gold star got it cause they're quite useful. It's black spirit kreygasm from morrolan's twitch stream, i love the emotes, even did a small shoutout to him in top left corner! And i'm subbed to him for funny gameplay xD. As for the learnable skill area its just a joke dude, lv 60 chop log make crate endgame content, i just like to poke fun at people man. 

Just enjoy the game, i'm just making a meme out of the possibility that evasion is fun where most people say its just shit because they used dp offhand once with evasion in helmet and chest and still get pooped on so they assume you can't stack evasion and it will be effective.

And i'm not here to teach people how to play ninja, it's just a build guide for gearing evasion. And to me skills just max out everything obviously prioritize things that are useful, if you need a skill build go anywhere else for that as all prioritized skills carry over to all gear builds. I have less than 30 days total online gameplay (started 4 days before awakening came out, this is my 2nd lv 60) as ninja and nobody said "hey play ninja like this its effective" i figured out everything my own and developed a playstyle/multiple gearing options that work for me.

Posted

Very nice post on evasion build. Might be worth mentioning about using Valencian special for the food as it adds +6 evasion. Also like the fact you acknowledge that it's not the best build out there as there are other viable builds for ninjas that I'm witnessing. My hella geared ninja guild mate is messing around with dmg reduction build for ninja with a few DP accessories like cadry and RCR, and kutum offhand, and it's been working out pretty well for him. Better overall damage than evasion build and pretty tanky against most people like myself with accuracy that would normally counter evasion builds. 

Posted (edited)

Very nice post on evasion build. Might be worth mentioning about using Valencian special for the food as it adds +6 evasion. Also like the fact you acknowledge that it's not the best build out there as there are other viable builds for ninjas that I'm witnessing. My hella geared ninja guild mate is messing around with dmg reduction build for ninja with a few DP accessories like cadry and RCR, and kutum offhand, and it's been working out pretty well for him. Better overall damage than evasion build and pretty tanky against most people like myself with accuracy that would normally counter evasion builds. 

steamed whale meat is better than valencian but more expensive to maintain, i honestly don't think the foods work for pvp though. If you look at my silly lil picture i have it there too right above my health bar the 3 foods i use. I always start out with like 50 of each so it shows 50, 50, 50 and as i eat it will show 49, 50, 50 and then 49, 49, 50, etc. helps me stay on top of food buff rotation xD 

Edit: also note that i do have 2 tri shrine guardian rings ( 11 dp/ 65 hp each) and kutum so I have a DP build option as well, now would I run pure dp? No. I can't as I sold my bhegs cause I really feel like its not needed for me as I run accuracy accessories and rings of good deeds when needed.

Edited by Mtl

Posted (edited)

@Mtl are the deed rings necessary? Got to try this out LOL love weird builds. But ya are they? Because I wanna keep my tri red coral rings so badly lol

this is 1 I was considering do you think the accuracy would be too low? 

http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[10],[10985,18,[15624,15624]],[11017,18,[-1,-1]],[11016,18,[15640,15211]],[10987,18,[15218,15216]],[[12018,3],[12018,3]],[[11817,3],[11817,3]],[12220,3],[11613,3],[13209,18,[15201,15201]],[14785,18],[14617,18,[15626,-1]],[45255],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

Edited by SexGawdTy

Posted

@Mtl are the deed rings necessary? Got to try this out LOL love weird builds. But ya are they? Because I wanna keep my tri red coral rings so badly lol

this is 1 I was considering do you think the accuracy would be too low? 

http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[10],[10985,18,[15624,15624]],[11017,18,[-1,-1]],[11016,18,[15640,15211]],[10987,18,[15218,15216]],[[12018,3],[12018,3]],[[11817,3],[11817,3]],[12220,3],[11613,3],[13209,18,[15201,15201]],[14785,18],[14617,18,[15626,-1]],[45255],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

might struggle vs evasion stackers without your E buff but...

yeah-seems-legit.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

You can always switch out the WEs for TRI Red corals and Tree Spirit for shultz. Those will help against evasion builds.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The feels when you make a tet accessory in under 20m. Feels so good. Took 32 stacks for my tet RoGD. Oh, and there's a misconception in the first post. The special attack gems give you a chance to turn special attacks into normal attacks. So basically, you can have up to 20% chance to remove the additional damage modifiers from down, speed, critical, air, and back attacks. They're surprisingly super effective (then again, look at how much our grabs are immuned even on no additional resist targets). 

Precisions are a must as a Ninja. I still have people immuning grabs with no resist even with them, so you need the ignores.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

might struggle vs evasion stackers without your E buff but...

yeah-seems-legit.jpg

Awsome thx. Guess Ill keep 1 tri deeds or something or try to make a tet 1 for when I run into evasion stackers lol

Posted

steamed whale meat is better than valencian but more expensive to maintain, i honestly don't think the foods work for pvp though. If you look at my silly lil picture i have it there too right above my health bar the 3 foods i use. I always start out with like 50 of each so it shows 50, 50, 50 and as i eat it will show 49, 50, 50 and then 49, 49, 50, etc. helps me stay on top of food buff rotation xD 

Edit: also note that i do have 2 tri shrine guardian rings ( 11 dp/ 65 hp each) and kutum so I have a DP build option as well, now would I run pure dp? No. I can't as I sold my bhegs cause I really feel like its not needed for me as I run accuracy accessories and rings of good deeds when needed.

Yea true, Valencian would be more accessible to most people. I'm pretty sure the food should work as I feel a bit of difference when using them, though it could only be me. You can run the dmg reduction build without Bheg's and do just fine as he was also running rocaba gloves + helm with it, along with x2 TRCE, but of course you'll have some trouble when running into evasion stackers where you'd have to swap to more accuracy. 

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

The feels when you make a tet accessory in under 20m. Feels so good.

I agree xD

Awsome thx. Guess Ill keep 1 tri deeds or something or try to make a tet 1 for when I run into evasion stackers lol

My boy, get special evasion crystals

You need a tri / tet kutum with tri tree spirit or red corall  at least

you shoul get a tri kzarka to

Posted

thanks for suggestion, added it to main post :^) 

ADDED ROCABA VIDEO GUIDE TOO :D (its shitty i know but thats cause i suck at making videos xD)