• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Memevasion build guide!

106 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree xD

My boy, get special evasion crystals

You need a tri / tet kutum with tri tree spirit or red corall  at least

you shoul get a tri kzarka to

kk on the zarka and I do use special easion lol just forgot to put em in I yossed the 2 movemnt speed in bcause I feel ninja is smooher the faster I can go bu still wantsome kd protection

Posted

Very nice post on evasion build. Might be worth mentioning about using Valencian special for the food as it adds +6 evasion. Also like the fact you acknowledge that it's not the best build out there as there are other viable builds for ninjas that I'm witnessing. My hella geared ninja guild mate is messing around with dmg reduction build for ninja with a few DP accessories like cadry and RCR, and kutum offhand, and it's been working out pretty well for him. Better overall damage than evasion build and pretty tanky against most people like myself with accuracy that would normally counter evasion builds. 

How does this build works? I mean he play high DP and ???

Posted

Hm. This is a nice idea, but I feel the extra ap at this point is better than the dp. Could be really good, tho!

Posted

Hm. This is a nice idea, but I feel the extra ap at this point is better than the dp. Could be really good, tho!

Haha. I totally agree with you. It's a lot to give up for some DP. 

Posted (edited)

How does this build works? I mean he play high DP and ???

Setup is pretty much like the evasion setup here with hybrid accessories, except you use Kutum offhand and swap the gems, especially the chest ones, to +5 damage reduction. You can also use rocaba helm+gloves set to add in a bit of evasion, but bhegs+giath can work well too. You also won't have to use good deeds rings and other accuracy sources, and just focus on DP rings like cadry or red coral rings since the Bheg or Kutum can compensate for some of the lost accuracy. I think red coral earrings are still important and would recommend having 2 TRI of em, but can swap em out if you feel you have enough accuracy. With Kutum off hand, you will also do more damage with it compared to Tadd Shuriken, and can be a bit more tankier compared to evasion build, but mostly for targets with higher accuracy and lower AP. The only drawback is that people with stacked AP and low accuracy can still hit you and potentially counter it, which is the area where evasion build would excel in countering.

Edited by Ruuy

Posted

against people with 200 or less AP yes, but you WILL have some issues hitting people that have muskans or combo with evasion offhand. I think heve chest/boots would be better than the +2 evasion you would get from rocaba set but thats just me :p. 250 HP means a lot imo, especially if you aren't lv 60 with like lv 32+ health like most 60's are, more hp from gear the better.

i'd personally look at getting duo red coral earrings, its 5 accuracy each, or maybe some mesto's.

Posted

against people with 200 or less AP yes, but you WILL have some issues hitting people that have muskans or combo with evasion offhand. I think heve chest/boots would be better than the +2 evasion you would get from rocaba set but thats just me :p. 250 HP means a lot imo, especially if you aren't lv 60 with like lv 32+ health like most 60's are, more hp from gear the better.

i'd personally look at getting duo red coral earrings, its 5 accuracy each, or maybe some mesto's.

yes I will definitly eventually , but I just came back to the game and I dont have much silver/gear. Eventually I want a build very similar to yours.

Posted (edited)

might struggle vs evasion stackers without your E buff but...

yeah-seems-legit.jpg

mtl what if I swap out the chest with the new roaring chest that came out today for an extra 5 acc tho thats a trade off of 19dp 100wp :o because right now using tri heve chest :o

Edited by SexGawdTy

Posted

stuffs if I get rid of bhegs Id pretty much have to use deeds right?

Or red corals earnings

Posted

Or red corals earnings

it has 2 tri red coral earrings :3 wondeirng if I needed more was thinking of using that roaring armor for more acc tho if I ever got tri tree thatd be 200hp 19dp 100wp for 5 acc and 50 hp or against my heve 13dp for 5acc and 50 

Posted (edited)

@Mtl I want to go evasion myself and really like this build, thanks for the guide. What do you think about kutum instead of tadd? Before I decided to go the evasion route I decided for kutum over nouver, but now I'm not sure if tadd is better.

edit: I decided I'll get a tadd for PvP but definitely keep my kutum for PvE seeing as the extra evasion is important for this build, would still like your take on this reply though.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

So Tadd > Rosar? Because somehow i still think Rosar has more Evasion >.<

Posted

So Tadd > Rosar? Because somehow i still think Rosar has more Evasion >.<

According to Saxasalt from his/her tests, Rosar is stronger than a Tadd one level higher than it.

Posted (edited)

According to Saxasalt from his/her tests, Rosar is stronger than a Tadd one level higher than it.

oooo what test :o Id love 2 gem slots over 1 lol in terms of evasion? or ap

Edited by SexGawdTy

Posted

oooo what test :o Id love 2 gem slots over 1 lol in terms of evasion? or ap

S/He got flailed on my a guildy for a while to see how much total damage was reduced. Rosar made them tankier.

Posted

S/He got flailed on my a guildy for a while to see how much total damage was reduced. Rosar made them tankier.

then y we all using tadd I need to test this should they both be tri? same enhance lvl or pri rosar vs duo tadd for same lvl of dp

Posted

then y we all using tadd I need to test this should they both be tri? same enhance lvl or pri rosar vs duo tadd for same lvl of dp

People see hp and the 3 evasion and assume it's better.

Posted

I thought ppl thought it was better because it was like a class specific offhand any1 who looks at the 2 would think rosar was better now I gotta try it out :/

Posted

@Mtl I want to go evasion myself and really like this build, thanks for the guide. What do you think about kutum instead of tadd? Before I decided to go the evasion route I decided for kutum over nouver, but now I'm not sure if tadd is better.

edit: I decided I'll get a tadd for PvP but definitely keep my kutum for PvE seeing as the extra evasion is important for this build, would still like your take on this reply though.

i still have a pure ap set (224/226/278) and a hybrid (210/212/298) :P I just like tadd for group pvp/small scale. I still go with higher ap options depends what im grinding tho, pila ku? kutum. pirates? kek... nouver. 

Posted (edited)

What gems do you use OP? 

Also do you lose gems in PvP(node wars, siege, duels)

Edited by Azmochan

Posted

What gems do you use OP? 

Also do you lose gems in PvP(node wars, siege, duels)

same setup as the bdo planner for where i want to go with the build (honestly i'm just trying to TET my rocaba gloves atm lol). You only lose gems in pve death. PvP death breaks crystals if you are negative karma, unless you are in desert. There's different PvP rules for negative karma players in desert, basically you don't degrade gear in desert if you are negative and die to pve, and PvP doesn't break crystal/lower exp. 

Posted (edited)

k ty. my b, i didnt even see the planner

No movement speed gems/buff?

Edited by Azmochan

Posted

k ty. my b, i didnt even see the planner

No movement speed gems/buff?

Margoria food gives +2 movespeed, +2 crit, +100 hp, +50 weight limit

Posted

ya I tired both at pri there was no diff between the 2 so rosar gonna be better because of 2 slots. If their is an evasion diff its pretty negligible . tested it against grave digger since it has so much acc on it and 100% crit