• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Memevasion build guide!

106 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I appreciate the effort you put into this post. .   However I still find flaw in how you get to the conclusion (better?) in the following statement.  

You still are using the same non sequitur :( in suggesting that there must be some correlation between how AP and DP "work".  Maybe you have a different opinion on this.  Lets make sure we're at the same baseline in our discussion:

As far as I know, and understand.  DP is either of two values.  Damage Reduction or Evasion.  Each point must be one type of DP, or the other.   Agree or disagree?

The counterpart is AP and Accuracy.  However these are two separately identified values.  Agree or disagree?

As for your testing, I'm sure the conclusions you've come to as a result feel real to you.  However I seriously doubt that you tested enough to mitigate the impact of deviations due to RNG.  (or perhaps you did, I've love to see the numbers.. Not being facetious,  I like numbers.. :P )

I'd be interested in seeing the comparables for your two gear setups.  (on a gear note, if we take the data dump at face value, then red coral rings have no evasion)

Oh and yes I'm quite familiar with Fei Moca and his fans :P  

I apologize for the brevity in my posts, busy day at work :P

Keep in mind that my explanations or opinions come with my experience, I honestly don't care to make videos to explain this kind of shit because I feel like plenty of people should test it themselves and find something that works for them. I'm cool with being a unique snowflake cause what I do seems to work very well for what I want to do in BDO (and other games, I do play an assassin as a tank in another game lol). I don't try to min/max a certain stat, I try to min/max my enjoyment from a videogame.

1. DP does not mean evasion (once again from my experience). Evasion is a stat not calculated on your AP/DP sheet much like accuracy. Therefor the "dp from accessories" giving you evasion is just lies. And if it were true then AP items would HAVE to give accuracy because I could turn my build that ACTUALLY stat wise provides 61 evasion (assuming muskans gives 15 evasion) into a build that provides much MUCH higher, and then scale that WITH smokescreen to be exponentially higher (80+ evasion obtainable THEORETICALLY) making it so that even witch/wizards with bhegs, zarka, 2 red coral earrings would STRUGGLE to land a hit. However that is not the case from my previous experience from swapping pure dp to evasion build. 

2. DP is a multiplicative stat, it adds onto itself and the more DP you start to add onto your build the more and more it works better. Usually noted that once people hit a 320/330 DP that it is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than 300 flat DP however 280 DP vs 300 DP feels quite similar VS the same opponent gear wise. Same thing with AP, go grinding at lv 60 for example, drop down to 180 AP, then add on 10 AP, won't notice huge difference in the same attack vs the mobs, then add another 10 AP and woah its quite stronger. Add another 10, 15, then 20, and your like "no big leap of damage wth" once you hit that 25 mark your like wtf, then you swap from 225 to 200 and your like ok theres a difference, then you go up to 215 or 220 from 200 AP and your like not that gigantic. Then drop from 200 down to 190 and you shit your pants at how bad the damage got all of a sudden even though you only dropped 10 AP.  At least thats how my experience went using transition stanced murderous intent into a sudden decap felt vs gahaz bandits at 60. As for the DP theres a gigantic difference between 260 dp and 311 dp but not a huge difference when comparing 311 to my 283 set. (basically mobs don't do damage to me at gahaz outside of elites at 280+ DP with my build, I do have slightly higher evasion but it doesn't mean shit at 260 DP when tested).

I've also observed a Russian youtuber Незнайка . for quite a while, he has an AP set that is like 260 almost 270 AP i think with like 298 DP and he has a 216/357 setup that he uses for node wars. From my knowledge in observing his videos and knowing some of the other Russians he's dueled with and appeared in other videos, is that even with his DP node war set they have no issue hitting him and melting him with their 260 + AP and villa buffs once they catch him. But buckshot damage in node wars doesn't disintegrate his health.

However my build is only 311 DP and fully buffed blader lv 61 with 244 AP couldn't kill me in duels. My build is very easy to counter but the sheer amount of players that stack accuracy in both earring slots and their belt on top of their offhand and crystals in gloves/weapon to maintain a high accuracy rate is insanely low. 

@Kola Pretty much the same exact way I fight in my RBF video just I have a few more buffs up. Some attacks are more planned though, I do like going stealth then starting the fight knowing that I can get some people to burst some cooldowns after a combo and clear out the weaker players (typically) or make them scatter very well. I play as a distraction, and typically lure the extremely geared witch/wizards in a corner, let their team gang bang me and hit me for that sweet 100% then pop any remaining buffs possible and combo the stronger player down and typically kill 4 or 5 280 DP or less targets as well in the process. Then hope and pray that the rest of our 20 member max participation guild for node wars can wipe out the other 30-40 people from the opposing team in their base. Can ask lunarletv or BG_Plays when they stream on twitch, probably can hear/see me in action too in some of their videos. 

I don't run away a LOT but I do sometimes run away because maybe I saw 2 or 3 sorc's and they had been fighting for a while and they probably have ultimates up and i'm low hp I'll back out. Or berserkers. I would say berserker and sorc ults or REALLY well timed valk vacuum pull and wizard ult gangbang are the things that get me killed the most. Also a zerker grab chain isn't as scary when you stack evasion this high because when he throws you onto the ground and starts smashing your face in all that down attack shit is lowered drastically from all the evasion + special attack evasion. Once we get the real health potions like korea has had for over a year now I will enjoy evasion ninja a lot more. And still not have issues one shot comboing people with 263 dp or less with my "potatoe" AP in under 3 seconds with a serpent ascension and ultimate (my typical node war combo cause I get ultimate VERY fast in node wars). :) 

Sorry for long posts but I try to elaborate as much as possible to help explain what I have found through my experience, seeming as some people deem it interesting to read and I have plenty of time to entertain such discussion. Edited to include the other quote to properly separate segments of my post.

Edited by Mtl

Posted

thanks for the reply, its similar to how i play. My gear is no where near as good as yours, and im going to be running full boss gear once i finish repairing the pieces. Ill probably sacrifice a little in the dp department and get a bit more ap, aiming for 200/202/300 ideally. Im running a Tadd Shuriken with Muskans right now, working on repairing my giaths to slot my evasion gems, same for my red nose (tree armor when i get it from drop or nv). Overall I feel pretty good even with less evasion, just have to play smarter and not jump into the middle of the entire enemy zerg. My playstyle is more brawler than it is strategic so ill have to see how everything plays out, but great guide, tons of great advice

Posted (edited)

My information was based on the latest and most reliable information we have. Not some superstition or random feeling or some bullshit I felt putting an accessory on, this is hard data. Even if it's an old reference (which it's not) it doesn't matter cause these hard numbers are the closest we will prolly ever get to knowing what they actually are. for us, they may as well be the correct numbers. I just told them to you. Wanna look them up you can. google "bdo equipment stats datamine" or some shit. It's pretty good info. Also IDGAF if you don't believe me, these may as well be facts as far as BDO is concerned. Not believing these numbers and believing your own superstitious bullshit instead is choosing ignorance. Don't be stupid.

Edit: Also note there is FACTUAL EVIDENCE stating that WITHOUT A DOUBT DP is split between DR and Evasion. This has been proven repeatedly by tests and confirmed by the mined data.

Second Edit: Btw @Mtl my post was just meant to inform you. If you wanted to actually min max evasion I was givving you the path and information to do so as you seemed to lack this info in your main post. For instance, you should never ever use rocaba nor recommend it. etc

Edited by kobitz

Posted

Does Evasion work in PVE, do  u get less damage from the Mobs?

Posted

Does Evasion work in PVE, do  u get less damage from the Mobs?

Yes it does.

Posted (edited)

For a max evasion build this should roughly be your end goal. this is 100% all evasion gear that is possible at around their maximum values. Evasion gems should be obvious.

20a107bc37.png

Edited by kobitz

Posted

For a max evasion build this should roughly be your end goal. this is 100% all evasion an dp gear that is possible at around their maximum values. Evasion gems should be obvious.

20a107bc37.png

Posted (edited)

20a107bc37.png

Soo Hesus rings are rly pure Evasion? Confirmed? Data Mining? Tested? Thx. (rly wanna to know :D )

Edited by JerryFF20

Posted

Soo Hesus rings are rly pure Evasion? Confirmed? Data Mining? Tested? Thx. (rly wanna to know :D )

yes, yes, yes, and yes. :D

Posted

Sorry if someone already asked

Is Tadd Shuriken better than Krea/Rosar?

Thanks in advance!

Posted

Thanks in advance!

The consensus is yes. 

I say Nouver hit hard die fast lel

1 person likes this

Posted

The consensus is yes. 

Thanks! time to sell my krea  :S

Posted

with 133 ap you aint doing shit.. for damage lol

Posted

with 133 ap you aint doing shit.. for damage lol

It's a healing bot. 

Posted

oh, i was applying that build to a ninja haha 

Posted

oh, i was applying that build to a ninja haha 

it's an invisible bot. 

Posted

The consensus is yes. 

lol

Thanks in advance!

I think it goes Tadd = Rosar > Krea

Posted

For a max evasion build this should roughly be your end goal. this is 100% all evasion gear that is possible at around their maximum values. Evasion gems should be obvious.

20a107bc37.png

This build is literally pointless for our class. It kills the entire point of being a ninja. You won't kill anybody with this. This build only works for support-capable classes like Wizard and Witch, and classes like Berserker who can lock down targets for upwards of 20-30 seconds.

Thanks in advance!

For evasion, yes. In general, performance is around even. So if you want an evasion centric build, you need tadd. if you want high evasion, but some dr from an offhand, then go rosar/krea. If you want more ap, but some evasion and dr + accuracy and ignore resist, kutum.

Posted

how the ----- do people just walk through AOE CC, I've gotten knocked out of my chop block, my ghost step, my super armor from katanna shower, from one stupid Zerker all day, and witches/wizards.. yet i watch videos of people that seem to never get knocked down or stiffness, and im rocking full Tri boss, with tri tad, evasion gems, and have my smoke screen up, with Val meal, still can't stop people from Stiff/Stuning me all -----ing day

Posted

This build is literally pointless for our class. It kills the entire point of being a ninja. You won't kill anybody with this. This build only works for support-capable classes like Wizard and Witch, and classes like Berserker who can lock down targets for upwards of 20-30 seconds.

For evasion, yes. In general, performance is around even. So if you want an evasion centric build, you need tadd. if you want high evasion, but some dr from an offhand, then go rosar/krea. If you want more ap, but some evasion and dr + accuracy and ignore resist, kutum.

oh yeh I agree going all in for max evasion is pretty useless except as a cc bot but even then others can do the job better prolly. This is just an example showing all the max evasion options you can get. Obviously you'd want to make changes for it to fit your own particular build style. I by no means recommend this as a build, only a reference for all the top evasion pieces. 

Posted (edited)

This build seems amazing, but i would swap out Ring of good deeds with Ring of Crescent Guardian and wear bhegs/giath. And you could wear centauer Belt then.

That would result in 4 accuracy loss In trade for :

400 HP

14 DP

4 AP (And Room for improvment since ive calculated with III Rings)

10 Evasion (from Centauer Belt again only calculated with III)

200 Stamina

1 atk/cast Speed

ofc the cost of the Build would go up but it makes more as the next step since you can go for IV Belt/Rings then and get a massive push in AP and Evasion.

Link to changed Build (on Kuno) :

http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[11],[11013,19,[-1,-1]],[11017,19,[-1,-1]],[11016,19,[-1,-1]],[11015,19,[-1,-1]],[[12031,3],[12031,3]],[[11817,3],[11817,3]],[12229,3],[11607,3],[13210,19,[-1,-1]],[14792,19],[14517,19,[-1,-1]],[-1],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

Sources for calculation:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE1Lr-7C2ChlCOsBc14z_hY5dkh9tC6tYZFqHgNGIbA/htmlview#

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/edit#heading=h.aouvkw9t13du

I did read Evasion got nerfed on KR again, any infos on that ?

Edited by Nischana
1 person likes this

Posted

This build seems amazing, but i would swap out Ring of good deeds with Ring of Crescent Guardian and wear bhegs/giath. And you could wear centauer Belt then.

That would result in 4 accuracy loss In trade for :

400 HP

14 DP

4 AP (And Room for improvment since ive calculated with III Rings)

10 Evasion (from Centauer Belt again only calculated with III)

200 Stamina

1 atk/cast Speed

ofc the cost of the Build would go up but it makes more as the next step since you can go for IV Belt/Rings then and get a massive push in AP and Evasion.

Link to changed Build (on Kuno) :

http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[11],[11013,19,[-1,-1]],[11017,19,[-1,-1]],[11016,19,[-1,-1]],[11015,19,[-1,-1]],[[12031,3],[12031,3]],[[11817,3],[11817,3]],[12229,3],[11607,3],[13210,19,[-1,-1]],[14792,19],[14517,19,[-1,-1]],[-1],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

Sources for calculation:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE1Lr-7C2ChlCOsBc14z_hY5dkh9tC6tYZFqHgNGIbA/htmlview#

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H4M9vXw3xV0NwLO1xvqDMu-KVRY9CWLY5dccHt0oDOQ/edit#heading=h.aouvkw9t13du

I did read Evasion got nerfed on KR again, any infos on that ?

Thats pretty much what I'm shooting for. Currently using red coral rings instead of crescents.

Posted

Would be viable to go with Sicil + Tree belt in that build too. You'd trade 5 evasion and 100hp for 4 accuracy, 2ap, and a large amount of saved silver at TRI. 

Posted

if you mean for the build i postet no, the centaur belt is massiv, it gives insane amounts of Evasion.

Posted

if you mean for the build i postet no, the centaur belt is massiv, it gives insane amounts of Evasion.

Yes I meant for the build you posted. Did you completely skip what I wrote? Sicil necklace gives 100% evasion on its DP, so TRI Sicil at 16AP 9evasion puts you at -5 evasion vs Centaur. "You'd trade 5 evasion and 100hp for 4 accuracy, 2ap, and a large amount of saved silver at TRI."

Do what you want, just saying it's cheaper than a TRI ogre. 

1 person likes this