• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Great Dodge of 2017: Manup Vamos from Valencia, Goes to Calpheon Instead

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Breaking: ManUp Backs Out of Purported Showdown with Barcode in Valencia, Drops Calpheon Instead

Manup_Dodge.thumb.png.c8578791b199c0593e

And Manup accuses Gravity of dodging...  Dam how things change quick from "Gravity #1 dodgers" and almost dead guild to Manup running for it...

2 people like this

Posted

these are getting worse and worse each week :/ 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

687036.thumb.png.ea798c683e73385849c3ea4Snake-Dead-1A.thumb.jpg.877af38f849b10b9

Edited by Umaru

Posted

If you can't beat the zerg, go somewhere else Kappa 

2 people like this

Posted

How dead are conquests that guilds don't even build on Balenos?

Posted

Think it's mostly because Lotd is pretty strong and Balenos is a shitty region to hold in general with no castle and lower income compared to other regions.

2 people like this

Posted

C4bapWOUoAAQCH2.jpg

Posted

Posted

If you can't beat the zerg, go somewhere else Kappa 

zergs aren't fun to watch imo. legit 1v1 fights are way more hype

2 people like this

Posted

if u cant get people to build on T3's and most people capable of T2's still go T1's.. you really expect any1 to go for a Territory? xD

1 person likes this

Posted

zergs aren't fun to watch imo. legit 1v1 fights are way more hype

Yea, although the Calpheon fight looked like ManUp vs Vision vs Alloy unless Alloy and ManUp agreed to mutually take out Vision for a 1v1 since it looked like Vision's base was getting -----d by both sides for a while and the ManUp vs Alloy 1v1 wasn't really close at all

Posted

if u cant get people to build on T3's and most people capable of T2's still go T1's.. you really expect any1 to go for a Territory? xD

T3s dead, T2s taken by region rejects, T1s populated by naked forts hoping to get a no competition win.

Wtf is it with the western community that large scale pvp always dies a few months after its inception? We're all about pvp, sure, on an individual glory level or at most  being a part of a strong, small group. But the overall morale for fighting for something beyond your immediate influence is a dead concept in this game, and I feel  it's something shared in  all East to West MMOs after a short span of months.

Posted

Yea, although the Calpheon fight looked like ManUp vs Vision vs Alloy unless Alloy and ManUp agreed to mutually take out Vision for a 1v1 since it looked like Vision's base was getting -----d by both sides for a while and the ManUp vs Alloy 1v1 wasn't really close at all

Did vision ever ask for a 1v1?But nah alloy had no chance aganist manup. That part was still fun to watch tho

Posted (edited)

Alloy working with ManUp obviously.  Wouldn't it be common sense to try and take out the bigger brother ManUp first and then get a 1vs1 with alloy and vision?  Or has the GM's gone retarded/pussified again.. ? Allies in the works, maybe or this game is tilted with little competition.

Edited by YajStylez

Posted

Alloy working with ManUp obviously.  Wouldn't it be common sense to try and take out the bigger brother ManUp first and then has a 1vs1 with alloy and vision?  Or has the GM's gone retarded/pussified again.. ? Allies in the works, maybe.

I think its more like, no one likes vision.

1 person likes this

Posted

i like vision

Posted

i like vision

same

Posted

same tbh

Posted

I'm gay

Posted

I'm gay

I'm straight, nice to meet you : o

Posted

T3s dead, T2s taken by region rejects, T1s populated by naked forts hoping to get a no competition win.

Wtf is it with the western community that large scale pvp always dies a few months after its inception? We're all about pvp, sure, on an individual glory level or at most  being a part of a strong, small group. But the overall morale for fighting for something beyond your immediate influence is a dead concept in this game, and I feel  it's something shared in  all East to West MMOs after a short span of months.

I definitely disagree on your comment about T1 been full of empty forts. my guild participate to 3 to 4 node war per week and we generally face 2 to 4 opponents. I think if anything the problem is that too many guilds are pushed out of T3 and T2 by mercs and it cause an over-population in the T1s. 

Posted

i like u

Posted

The T3 tonight at Kamasilve Temple was lit. FML went for fun and decided that if we survived... the last fort standing besides us was going to get the node.  Ascendance, Iconic, and Eternidad decided to team up and tried to 3v1 us (ended in stalemate).

I definitely don't think T3 is dead.  You just have to build late and actually look for fights. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Alloy working with ManUp obviously.  Wouldn't it be common sense to try and take out the bigger brother ManUp first and then get a 1vs1 with alloy and vision?  Or has the GM's gone retarded/pussified again.. ? Allies in the works, maybe or this game is tilted with little competition.

tbh I don't blame Manup for not wanting to go near that circlejerk in Valencia.

Also, common sense would be eliminating the enemy closest to your base which is exactly what happened during the Calph siege on the weekend. Nothing to do with alliances or anything else. Just logic. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The T3 tonight at Kamasilve Temple was lit. FML went for fun and decided that if we survived... the last fort standing besides us was going to get the node.  Ascendance, Iconic, and Eternidad decided to team up and tried to 3v1 us (ended in stalemate).

I definitely don't think T3 is dead.  You just have to build late and actually look for fights. 

I've run into so many "Node war tonight-- attendance only" nights that it would lead me to believe that is the case. That and the fact that no one has built on balenos for 2 weeks, literally the entry level siege region where any guild can learn to region siege, also leads me to the same conclusion. 

And it's not as if lotd is so strong and scary as to deter competition. It's literally the lowest ranked among castle holding guilds that don't politic our their region.

I don't know if you can identify with where I'm coming from. Late build on nodes with 2-3 bare towers and tell me how much fun it is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0