• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

sorc reroll from witch so i rerolled sorc, my opinion, need tipps.

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, yesterday i rerolled sorc, i dont know why people hypeing witch over sorc, i like the sorc.

so my opinion:

-shift + lmb is same then witch skill but better (i like this skills that chaining through enemys)

-her 100% and the basic skill is nice dmg too

-no mana problems cause of Q

-shard explosion is crazy, on level 35 i can onehit sausans !!! cause of 100% accuracy it has  <3

-her E u can spamm and it deals nice dmg to meeles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

so do i miss something or are shard explosion, shift lmb andmy mainskills for leveling?

yours,

JJ

Posted

Love is over </3

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey, yesterday i rerolled sorc, i dont know why people hypeing witch over sorc, i like the sorc.

that might be because you didnt even play the class enough to judge on anything lol

nice bait tho

Edited by Jylin
2 people like this

Posted

so my opinion:

-shift + lmb is same then witch skill but better (i like this skills that chaining through enemys)

-shard explosion is crazy, on level 35 i can onehit sausans !!! cause of 100% accuracy it has  <3

so do i miss something or are shard explosion, shift lmb andmy mainskills for leveling?

yours,

JJ

facepalm.jpg

level 35

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean - a guy putting "Blonde Hentai Magician Girl" above his avatar might not be the brigthest light.

13 people like this

Posted

Witch/Magician Girl for life! Labreve :x And she has a great personality and gameplay, much fun, love her :x:$

For life, huh? Did you die already?

1 person likes this

Posted

another tip : the button on the right side of your mouse is called rmb not lmb.

2 people like this

Posted

lol i can't help my self but i allways click threads started by JuicyJanna :)

So entertaining :)

4 people like this

Posted

Same. Maybe there's one time he will post a picture of himself sitting infront of his PC with a pink tutu and a rose in his hair.

Posted (edited)

Same. Maybe there's one time he will post a picture of himself sitting infront of his PC with a pink tutu and a rose in his hair.

Thats why i am a follower of juicy xD Dont want to miss a single post xD 

Edited by Jamsin Kandor

Posted

For life, huh? Did you die already?

dude... That was feb, 9th!!!  that's ages ago. It's week of the sorc.

Posted

since this community here is extended garbage, a moderator can close/delete this thread and the offtopics. I lost my hope for this community! Their level of offtopic/hateing/shitstorming is beyond LoL community... sad international community.

I started just a question thread, and you dont even answer my question... sry, but i keep my questions to our twitch community and the german/frendh community. I lost my hope in the international/english community. You are not MMOlers, u are a shame!

@mod close this thread and wipe the offtopic/troll comments out, i wonder why they even are allowed to post offtopic that much, vote4better forum moderation

1 person likes this

Posted

Next week, ranger. 

4 people like this

Posted

Next week, ranger. 

wtf i am not that player who reroll to the FOTM every week. -.- 

Posted

since this community here is extended garbage, a moderator can close/delete this thread and the offtopics. I lost my hope for this community! Their level of offtopic/hateing/shitstorming is beyond LoL community... sad international community.

I started just a question thread, and you dont even answer my question... sry, but i keep my questions to our twitch community and the german/frendh community. I lost my hope in the international/english community. You are not MMOlers, u are a shame!

@mod close this thread and wipe the offtopic/troll comments out, i wonder why they even are allowed to post offtopic that much, vote4better forum moderation

There are special class-threads in this forum... so ask there :D some users dont t´know the right place for asking ;) 

So u say the mods are like shit? u have to learn respect to their work ;) 

your lust reroll on valk was.... a week ago :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

tomorrow then?

1 person likes this

Posted

There are special class-threads in this forum... so ask there :D some users dont t´know the right place for asking ;) 

So u say the mods are like shit? u have to learn respect to their work ;) 

your lust reroll on valk was.... a week ago :D 

no mods are fine but they should warn more often

Posted (edited)

We are very friendly actually. Just not to you. I still remember your first account and your thread about "ban ugly characters". You are cancer and that's why you get nothing but cancer in return. And some of the people who replied here are german, so good luck with the german community.

Edited by Bernkastel
1 person likes this

Posted

no mods are fine but they should warn more often

And many players told u while your valk questions, that u should use the threads of classes. U dont do it cause.... u want to have such threads? ;) 

Posted

Why are we talking pre-awakening Sorceress when everybody talks about broken Witch/Wizard awakening or am I missing sth.?

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone thinks a new class is so OP, when they re-roll or make alts though.

You always forget the fact that you didn't have any gear, when levelling up the main. Also lacked knowledge about the game in general, so of course the second or third time leveling a char is going to be x100 times easier. Doesn't matter what class it is.

I do it as well lol. Somehow slips my mind that the witch was struggling in Agerian +2 and Yuria back in the days, while the ranger lowbie alt has 200+ AP wearing my mains Nouver, gold accessories and boss gear.

Think it's wise to wait until the sorc is on the same level as your main, before you make a full "review".

Posted

WTF am i reading

Posted

WTF am i reading

Just a deliberately stupid person that no one likes here, move along, avert your eyes.

-Pushes to a safer place-

1 person likes this

Posted

so my opinion:

yours,

JJ

Its Shift rb, not lb. Kind of a crapy skill and nowhere near the witch.

Q will not solve any of your mana problems, you will use blue potions like cazy (some people awakening dream of doom to counter this necessity)

Shard is crazy damage but you are better off using the shards to buff yourself for +20 ap.

E is nice, but best to level up is proly black wave.

Also use abysal flame and bloody calamity to save red potions.

Hope that helps.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0