• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

HELP: Musa gearing lvl 50

5 posts in this topic

Posted

So i just recently got back into the game after trying it when it first came out, I created a new Musa and ground mobs and black spirit quests all the way to lvl 50. I just hit 50 and wanted some help with optimising my gear.

Currently I have:

+15 yuria (yes i know liverto is better) blade with a carmae crystal (blue)

+11 black horn warror bow (green)

+8 armor, taritas armor and legs, grunil gloves and helm (all green)

2x blue coral ring, 2x red coral earring, ancient guardian seal neck, ancient weapon core belt

AP; 99 DP: ~94

When i opened the game back up I had a fame letter with like 60 mil in it so I had a good start. Im sitting at about 50 right now. Im mostly interested in doing boss scrolls with friends and some pvp. Im by no means a hardcore player but will play regularly, maybe with a guild. If I could get some gear recommendations, or goals for the future to work towards I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Posted

Honestly Musa needs a lot of gear to PVP. I have musa 60 and I give up on him because I did not have 200+ AP for PVP in the desert. For leveling your armor is exactly what I used. If you have the cash go for rocaba instead of taritas for extra gems slot in both armor and shoe. Worth it for pvp :)

For starter go DUO Yuria, it is not that expensive. If you are trapped for cash go for at least PRI so your grind is easier. Plus, 25 stacks for max chance to go PRI.
+15 armor as soon as possible or the grind fest will be slower. Then +15 the offhand.
Your accessories are well set. Do accessories last since if they fail they are gone! Use the stack from enchanting weapon/armor for accessories. 

1 person likes this

Posted

So i just recently got back into the game after trying it when it first came out, I created a new Musa and ground mobs and black spirit quests all the way to lvl 50. I just hit 50 and wanted some help with optimising my gear.

Currently I have:

+15 yuria (yes i know liverto is better) blade with a carmae crystal (blue)

+11 black horn warror bow (green)

+8 armor, taritas armor and legs, grunil gloves and helm (all green)

2x blue coral ring, 2x red coral earring, ancient guardian seal neck, ancient weapon core belt

AP; 99 DP: ~94

When i opened the game back up I had a fame letter with like 60 mil in it so I had a good start. Im sitting at about 50 right now. Im mostly interested in doing boss scrolls with friends and some pvp. Im by no means a hardcore player but will play regularly, maybe with a guild. If I could get some gear recommendations, or goals for the future to work towards I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Switch out the Taritas Armor and Legs for Rocaba Armor and Legs.

Other than that, you're doing really well with your current gear, if you ever need help, PM me and I'll help you out.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

People saying you need a lot of gear. Lop nope. Search up the bdo guild tournament. That Musa had only 169 AP and  killed  ridiculously over geared warriors. If you need help and are on NA server. PM Budokan. Ive lost a lot of gear with constant rerols and only sit at 198/192 AP and like no DP. Being only lvl 56 I honestly dont have much issues. Not as much as I had in any other class. Musa has ridiculous outplay potential if you learn the class from scratch. I'd also go with white horn. If you plan to sticking to Musa and leveling him to 60 just get enough pve gear to grind efficiently. Level is ridiculously important. Once you're 59-60 you'll have a lot of silver to buy the PvP gear you need. I've sold my muskans  and bhegs but by the time I hit 60 I'll rebuy them and get Dande and Nouver up. If you focus on level instead of gear the gear will come. It will take a while but trust me. Being able to buy TRI TET at 59-60 is worth it. Do some afk silver gain over night like fishing and wood crates. Have an alt for your life skills and you're good to go.

Also I have a very important tip someone once told me. Me being ridiculously competitive woman with a lot of salt. I'd cry over losing to people. Then someone irrelevant told me ' level and dont worry about losing to over geared players. Once you'll get on their level you'll win' having this kind of mindset really helps.

As a Musa player you most likely know BJ Godna. Look at his older videos. He also had very shit gear. Worse. Not long ago. And look at him now. The key is picking the class you really love to play and keep playing the game. You'll get there eventually. Good luck :)

Edited by XkiviX

Posted

People saying you need a lot of gear. Lop nope. Search up the bdo guild tournament. That Musa had only 169 AP and  killed  ridiculously over geared warriors. If you need help and are on NA server. PM Budokan. Ive lost a lot of gear with constant rerols and only sit at 198/192 AP and like no DP. Being only lvl 56 I honestly dont have much issues. Not as much as I had in any other class. Musa has ridiculous outplay potential if you learn the class from scratch. I'd also go with white horn. If you plan to sticking to Musa and leveling him to 60 just get enough pve gear to grind efficiently. Level is ridiculously important. Once you're 59-60 you'll have a lot of silver to buy the PvP gear you need. I've sold my muskans  and bhegs but by the time I hit 60 I'll rebuy them and get Dande and Nouver up. If you focus on level instead of gear the gear will come. It will take a while but trust me. Being able to buy TRI TET at 59-60 is worth it. Do some afk silver gain over night like fishing and wood crates. Have an alt for your life skills and you're good to go.

Also I have a very important tip someone once told me. Me being ridiculously competitive woman with a lot of salt. I'd cry over losing to people. Then someone irrelevant told me ' level and dont worry about losing to over geared players. Once you'll get on their level you'll win' having this kind of mindset really helps.

As a Musa player you most likely know BJ Godna. Look at his older videos. He also had very shit gear. Worse. Not long ago. And look at him now. The key is picking the class you really love to play and keep playing the game. You'll get there eventually. Good luck :)

LOL nope to you too. "Only" 198/192 AP? That is enough to decimate any class with less than 260 DP. Musa has no grab to fight block class (valk, war) or super armor class (wiz/witch awk/another musa or maehwa) while everyone has a block. The window to attack is so small for him, plus no reliable way to heal/regen/stale the fight but dashing away spamming both herbal pot and health pot. Ofc musa can win vs any class with E buff in awakening form with unlimited Super armor and 568%x5 crosscut +20AP +resist everything every 2:30 minutes. People fear him for that E buff alone.

BJ GodNa is good with musa I agree. His gears score is so good compared to EU anyway yet he got decimated by warrior a lot on his youtube channel. Most of the time he can destroy people without cc because of the AP.