• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Margoria Sucks

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you make weekly payouts without owning a node?

No, but there's t1s, t2s and t3s that sometimes go without fighting every week. 

Posted

All that sea crap in this game is to make clowns buy pearl costumes.

Posted

So I was right, you've never done anything in Margoria except the quests and fishing. Gotcha.

There's fishing money. Just like there has always been in this game and always will be. That's nothing new or amazing. They didn't need an expansion for that. Margoria offers nothing new to you except the ability to dive down and loot junk. I can make 20 times that on land in the same amount of time. So please say something productive to this topic or don't say anything . Everyone in this game knows how to make money. The point of this thread is there's no point in doing the sea creatures and that these expensive and rare boats are worthless.

A million per member is not an easy task. The game dictates the max payable amount based on the guild members participation points. Officers and guild leaders have no control over that. But even at 1 mil a day, that's only 1 mil.  That's chump change. I can't speak for everyone but our guildies want something substantial. A reward for all that time getting out there and farming then returning.

Wrong, why would I share secrets that make me lose money? Sorry, no thanks. Good luck to you and your useless lazy complaining.

Yeah dude its sucks...  except for the fact that its like the most profitable thing you can do now as a master trader.

I like how he ignored this post.

Posted

Milk the cow, buy more pearls! They will never fix this game. broken since day1 its just a money grabber, Sadly since it has such good potential.

Posted

Stabby really, will there ever be a day when you are happy with anything?

This^

Someone needs a nap........

Posted

Is there any solo-pve content in the new "region" ? Please note,  extreme pleb here. Can't even watch the centaurs from a distance...

Posted

I agree, actually i m disapointed with both Valencia and Margoria.

Valencia is easily fixed by changing the damn PK system again and jail, and improving mobs exp. Margoria is a "Sea" of nothing...wtf.... Atleast some islands with more mobs, grind spots etc

Posted

Margoria is a bad idea from a design point of view for sure. It's basically only for a few groups:

1. Master 10+ traders(not even 1% of the BDO population lol). Not to mention all the recent trade nerfs, making it extremely slow and tedious to reach that today.

2. Gatherers or life skillers that used real life money for the shark suit.

3. Alts camping golden chest, preventing normal players from randomly running into one as a nice surprise, making the area worth visiting.

4. Some guild stuff&activities, but no one seems to be doing that any more. 

Basically the vast majority of players in BDO get nothing out of Margoria. Chests are camped by alts. Trade content is locked behind insanely high ranks. You need pearl costume to gather effectively.

Posted

I agree, actually i m disapointed with both Valencia and Margoria.

Valencia is easily fixed by changing the damn PK system again and jail, and improving mobs exp. Margoria is a "Sea" of nothing...wtf.... Atleast some islands with more mobs, grind spots etc

Valencia is ok, just needs reeds some tweaking regarding karma/mobs/drops/density, doable stuff if they care to fix them.
Margoria seems to be designed for small Guilds that go after sea monsters, fishing and very high level trading.
I really don't understand why they decided to limit the usefulness of this area to such a small portion of the playerbase.
90% of lifeskillers don't need to go there, 100% of grinders have no place there, naval PvP simply interests no one...

@Solsi I agree with you but there is also no reason for gatherers to go to Margoria. There is no exclusive gathering content there, only fishing and trading. 

Margoria is a lost opportunity as it is now.

Posted (edited)

Tbh i kinda agree , i'm a 61 ranger that does not lifeskill :P i did not even go to magoria yet , i don't have 1 single reason to go there xD

Edited by Melenium
changing my crap english