• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 15th

254 posts in this topic

Posted

No karma loss for 10 min after killing someone WHEN????? :$

5 people like this

Posted

Can we fix the stairs at Crescents pleasee >_>
also
Gotha Rensa Costume when? T-T
Milren Fedora Costume when?
Night Cat Costume when?

Game memory leak fix WHEN? This is a serious issue that needs to be looked at ASAP

btw happy valentines
16174915_10155003356982139_5801514984265

So thats why I got that "out of memory" message in BDO out of nowhere. I thought it was just me.

Posted

Are Wizards nerfed yet?

as soemone who's spent the last 2 weeks mainly on a Wizard..

I 100% support this sentiment

Posted

Isn't that down to us? 

The foundation actually needs to be laid.

It's not. In fact, they sold off the foundation cause it made them a bit of cash.

Posted

the item drop event affects the sharps and hard stones ye get from gathering?

Posted

get skillz kid

@Sōsuke Aizen you gonna take that? 

Posted

Better not be like last time...  my rate of popping them went DOWN that entire time from the regular regular daily rate I'm getting right NOW while it's NOT in effect

1 person likes this

Posted

Nerf The Nerfers!!! Stop the Madness!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we please have Blacky's game again iwUK1eN.pngmedia-playlist-shuffle.png (check my teeth rawr!) ?

Other than that, thanks for everything ❤️️

Posted

Every speed-combo based class need some. Musa/maehwa/ninja/kuno/tamer to some extend. Facerolling warrior or zerker is already strong! If they win it is because of amazing kits.

I have seen every class other than tamer with more than 1k points in rbf. lately there have been a tamer with around 500 points but thats the only with that many points so far.

Posted (edited)

class balanced -> 1 years waiting

lag/desync fix ->  1 years waiting

lauren family box all the same shit -> 1 years waiting

bot marketplace ban -> 1 years waiting

cash shop lower prices -> 1 years waiting

waiting waiting waiting waiting ....... ops Reveletaion online it was released good bye!

Edited by Shuqui

Posted

I have seen every class other than tamer with more than 1k points in rbf. lately there have been a tamer with around 500 points but thats the only with that many points so far.

Sad.... but true. The truth is that the day when a Tamer's fix will come will be the last day of life in Earth. 

P.S.: I hope I'm wrong...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I know they won't buff Kunoichi.  Why would they buff the weakest and least played class in the game?

You sure that's kuno and not valk? I'm not talking about alts here, I mean as the main class.

class balanced -> 1 years waiting

lag/desync fix ->  1 years waiting

lauren family box all the same shit -> 1 years waiting

bot marketplace ban -> 1 years waiting

cash shop lower prices -> 1 years waiting

waiting waiting waiting waiting ....... ops Reveletaion online it was released good bye!

can I have your stuff?

Edited by Sohaki

Posted

Fix Artisan’s Precious Alchemy Boxes which requires Elixir of Thorns, either change the recipe for such boxes or reintroduce the Elixir with balanced stats. Is an easy fix, why do we have to wait for so long?

2 people like this

Posted

Sad.... but true. The truth is that the day when a Tamer's fix will come will be the last day of life in Earth. 

P.S.: I hope I'm wrong...

honestly, they should just rework tamer so no more pet in awakening and change damage style to burst instead of combo cc sustain.

Posted

[...] no more pet in awakening [...]

dafuq, tamer's pet is like breathing for her, You get rid of it - you'll kill tamer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I wish they did rewamp pvp because now most of time if people with high gear meet it's either 30 min or one shot.

Posted

Could we have more air bubbles in seas so we can dive deeper?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I didn't read everything before this, but I did read a bit and a lot of those things all sound really important.

But what would really make my day is one specific feature that the other region already has....

I would really love to be able to change the NPC voice language to something OTHER than English. If I have to hear "If you want more stooooorage you'll have to buy a hooooouse, Heidel has many hoooouses for sale." in a crummy ham fisted accent again, I'm going to drown my character in the river near by over and over again until they have brain damage and can no longer hear correctly or is deaf. I'm sorry but the English Voice Acting is terrible in this game. From past experience the Japanese Voice Acting is much higher quality, with far more talent, and if it isn't I wont be able to tell what they're saying terribly anyways. I can only take so much audible vomit o_o. I would enjoy this game as a whole far more if I didn't have to hear the drivel they call English Voice "Acting".

At least.... that would make my day, the other stuff is important too I guess.

Edited by FanDidlyTastic
1 person likes this

Posted

We don't know yet but it might be, or it might be another black stone event.

Posted

Please put one pet on daily check in ˇˇ tnx 

Coz of market system i cant get one .-.

Posted

Please, at least you're getting invited to the party.

Poor, poor valks :(

Valks are at least Node War playable... and don't fall like a wet noodle with one hit...

Posted

O____O DOES THIS MEAN THIS:

giphy.gif

Posted (edited)

I didn't read everything before this, but I did read a bit and a lot of those things all sound really important.

But what would really make my day is one specific feature that the other region already has....

I would really love to be able to change the NPC voice language to something OTHER than English. If I have to hear "If you want more stooooorage you'll have to buy a hooooouse, Heidel has many hoooouses for sale." in a crummy ham fisted accent again, I'm going to drown my character in the river near by over and over again until they have brain damage and can no longer hear correctly or is deaf. I'm sorry but the English Voice Acting is terrible in this game. From past experience the Japanese Voice Acting is much higher quality, with far more talent, and if it isn't I wont be able to tell what they're saying terribly anyways. I can only take so much audible vomit o_o. I would enjoy this game as a whole far more if I didn't have to hear the drivel they call English Voice "Acting".

At least.... that would make my day, the other stuff is important too I guess.

You got a like from me for that perfect performance of making me feel like standing in front of the heidel warehouse keeper again :)

I highly doubt that it would sound any better in any language. I would rather like to be able to simply deactivate the whole speech packet. Not sure if you can mute NPC voices already.

Valks are at least Node War playable... and don't fall like a wet noodle with one hit...

wet noodles are awesome! It takes a valk just 2 hits to be like that :D

Valks job in node and siegewars is spaming one skill ... wave of light. The rest is just standing around getting perma CCed if you're not paying attention. Doesn't kuno have that nice hit and run tactic where you take out ppl quickly behind the enemy frontline and get out before anyone notices? It's true that if the enemy has you you're dead but thats the same for every class imo.

Please put one pet on daily check in ˇˇ tnx 

Coz of market system i cant get one .-.

I rather have a pet every 35 days through the attendance reward system.

Edited by Sohaki

Posted (edited)

You got a like from me for that perfect performance of making me feel like standing in front of the heidel warehouse keeper again :)

I highly doubt that it would sound any better in any language. I would rather like to be able to simply deactivate the whole speech packet. Not sure if you can mute NPC voices already.

Way back when the game first came out there was a mod to change the language to Japanese voice acting... it was glorious. It sounded so much better. Like 100x better. I actually enjoyed hearing the NPCs. Because it was actually inspired. I actually liked the Heidel Derp... I mean Dwarf. Sadly, there are no current packs up to date. Plus it's technically against the Player Agreement because it's giving me an unfair advantage over other players due to the innate lack of my ears bleeding.

Edited by FanDidlyTastic
I can't spell.
1 person likes this