• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 15th

254 posts in this topic

Posted

so the class ballance thing will be a godlike buff for wizards and witches again right?

Posted

hmmmm desync fix?

2 people like this

Posted

Is wizard op ?

2 people like this

Posted

Who said i don't like it. It is actually very relaxing. It has a zen quality. 

I'm just saying, it can be so much more.

For that u need imagination and i don't want u to hurt urself in the process. Headaches could be fatal for potatoes. :D

It's indeed very relaxing.

Desert could also be much more, and 90% of the balenos/serendia/calpheon territory is almost not used at all, because everyone can rush to 50+ in such a short time. It's a shame, the world is pretty nice.

But it's pretty special, not for many people. Most people just know 2 or 3 spots in the whole game anyway ;) 

Posted

Is wizard op ?

Yea but u're also bad at pvp

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

How can you be more godlike when u're already up there?

I hope it's this patch ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5kv82v/kr_patch_note_for_29th_december_by_chopper85/

was sarcasim but they will probally buff the pets to move around like whole mainspot sausans oneshotting all on its own while pressing 1 button every half hour to resummon gaining exp while afk watching netflix.

Edited by ambyentlight

Posted

was sarcasim but they will probally buff the pets to move around like whole mainspot sausans oneshotting all on its own while pressing 1 button every half hour to resummon gaining exp while afk watching netflix.

Damn you think? Need to reroll to wiz right now.

Posted

But but but ... I wantz his stuffz ...

How can he even give you his stuff if we can't trade in-game :o 

Posted

NOPE they are going to bo buffed this patch :D
also rangers are going to be nerfed :D

I thought I read that all classes were getting the buff.

Posted

O____O DOES THIS MEAN THIS:

what are those seals. 

Explain yourself share info what seals what seallllsss? tell me now I am hyped for free stuff

Posted (edited)

what are those seals. 

Explain yourself share info what seals what seallllsss? tell me now I am hyped for free stuff

If same as KR:

Spread over the last week of attendance reward, you get 21 seals. Presumably it's the same in every subsequent attendance reward. So it'd take 2,5 (3) months to get 50, 5 to get 100.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

+ Add title progress bar.

Good idea!

Posted (edited)

Off topic but important, lol. When trying to gather supplies to build the guild ship, on the spirit laden plywood, wiki calls for 'red tree knot' -- does anyone know or can anyone clarify if this is red tree lump or bloody tree knot?

Thanks, 

Beth

ps - Obviously I've tried to research it myself or I would not bother asking if anyone else knows the answer. There is no clear answer anywhere online. Support has yet to respond either. 

Edited by Shyakatika

Posted

How can he even give you his stuff if we can't trade in-game :o 

I am special. Ppl can give me their stuff when they quit.

Off topic but important, lol. When trying to gather supplies to build the guild ship, on the spirit laden plywood, wiki calls for 'red tree knot' -- does anyone know or can anyone clarify if this is red tree lump or bloody tree knot?

Thanks, 

Beth

Thats soo far off topic that I won't even bother checking. I will however spam shit so I get my post counter up ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Valks are at least Node War playable... and don't fall like a wet noodle with one hit...

Valks have 1 skill that makes them node war playable and it's a 25s cooldown and doesn't do jack unless your opponents group up.

Sorry, no, there's way more shit done by the mobile classes.

Posted

How closely do these patches mirror the KR patches, release wise? I haven't been playing regularly for a while, came back about 2 weeks ago. If they are pretty mirrored then I think I have eventual hope for a change npc voice acting button if this patch comes in soon. Towards the very bottom of the notes.

Posted

How closely do these patches mirror the KR patches, release wise? I haven't been playing regularly for a while, came back about 2 weeks ago. If they are pretty mirrored then I think I have eventual hope for a change npc voice acting button if this patch comes in soon. Towards the very bottom of the notes.

They don't, at all.

There's tons of stuff that's been out in Korea for well over a year that we haven't had yet (including balance) and then we randomly get stuff BEFORE they do. There's absolutely no reason or rhyme to the patches they hand out.

How can you be more godlike when u're already up there?

I hope it's this patch ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5kv82v/kr_patch_note_for_29th_december_by_chopper85/

It's far, FAR more likely to be:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5sydtp/kr_patch_note_for_9th_february_by_chopper85/

Sorry :(

Posted

They don't, at all.

There's tons of stuff that's been out in Korea for well over a year that we haven't had yet (including balance) and then we randomly get stuff BEFORE they do. There's absolutely no reason or rhyme to the patches they hand out.

It's far, FAR more likely to be:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5sydtp/kr_patch_note_for_9th_february_by_chopper85/

Sorry :(

I doubt it. It might be a mix of the 2 but it's more than about time that they implement the changes from Dec 29th.

Posted (edited)

dafuq, tamer's pet is like breathing for her, You get rid of it - you'll kill tamer.

who cares, tamer is not even a "tamer" you don't get to tame anything with her, all you get to do is summon a lame as dog beast which you didn't even have to "tame" don't even know why they called it a tamer. I wouldn't care if they removed it, honestly I'd be happy if Tamers awakening let you tame and put a couple randomly spawned tamable creatures and animals in the world of BDO with a level system in place then the class would make sense otherwise they were better off calling it a summoner.

Edited by Excisionex
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is wizard op ?

That Wizard is so noob that even a lvl 50 warrior could kill him.

PD: warrior is OP too :P

Edited by tributoo2

Posted (edited)

Nvm.

Edited by Gumeleon

Posted

NOPE they are going to bo buffed this patch :D
also rangers are going to be nerfed :D

Again...

Posted

Nothing to download yet. Probably hours of delays are gonna follow :)

Posted (edited)

Sailing needs a complete overhaul imo. It's pretty much the only profession that brings no profit...

Really? Have you tried hunting? With the blue whale and Khalk giving approx. 1.5 hunting EXP per at Artisan level, and absolutely no financial benefit to achieving this level, Hunters are the big losers.

Edited by MoonBurn