• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 15th

254 posts in this topic

Posted

Is wizard op ?

What you are trying to do in that vid ? Looks like someone gave you fresh lvl60 account and you dont know what to do.

5 people like this

Posted

Nothing to download yet. Probably hours of delays are gonna follow :)

I have a 3gb download.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought I read that all classes were getting the buff.

yeah I didn't read the translation update :(
now Im sad that also ranger are gonna get some buff :(

Posted

I have a 3gb download.

Thanks, mate :) There is still hope !

1 person likes this

Posted

I would always love to see the patch notes before servers become open >.< 

2 people like this

Posted

U go at lvl 60 in a lvl 54-56 area and make a video about it?

What's next...write ur name in gold letters on top of a tower and tweet about the size of ur hands?

Pirates def isn't a 54-56 area. People hit 59 and 60 there probably more than anywhere else, great money and exp. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you BDO staff on improving the game and giving us good content. Please ignore all the ignorant posts, you're doing great!

3 people like this

Posted

3GB Patch, I guess we are getting the Dark Knight Awakening before we get the Dark Knight :D

Posted

Wow 3GB of updates.... I hope it was for really good reasons...

1 person likes this

Posted

Please end the pearl item gifting feature. Rare items are almost exclusively sold through pearl deals now. It is almost a real money economy now and that will ruin the game in the long run. Please

8 people like this

Posted

Pirates def isn't a 54-56 area. People hit 59 and 60 there probably more than anywhere else, great money and exp. 

As fresh lvl 60 who tested every area that is viable for my 200 AP Maehwa. Pirates is best.

Posted

Sailing needs a complete overhaul imo. It's pretty much the only profession that brings no profit. In fact the entire Margoria expansion is a big Sea of Nothing. In 150 hours of sailing on multiple channels,  i never saw another sailboat or galley on the ocean, except a guy who was fishing in Ross Sea near Kuit island.

I am only lvl B10 and I have seen many sea monsters and other ships. One of the battle ships attacked me right after a ghost ship finished attacking me and killed me.  I used a tear, but still lost 1%, and managed to get my sailboat out of danger with half health left on the boat.  I found a safe spot stopped and repaired my boat with the repair items (chop 2 plywood to make).  So maybe you just have had bad luck not seeing any of these.

I agree that the Sailing lvling time needs to be looked at and adjusted, also a sailing cloth would be nice.

Just my findings.

Posted

Guys can you stop downloading updates for 10sec, so I can enjoy my 100MB/s download instead of only 20?

Thanks lol

Posted

Please end the pearl item gifting feature. Rare items are almost exclusively sold through pearl deals now. It is almost a real money economy now and that will ruin the game in the long run. Please

They won't do this because they're getting much more $$ in the short term unfortunately. 

Posted

TBH I would be pissed if this were the case given how I've been killing myself to get a sailboat.

I actually found out from a friend it's more like 15 seals at the end of each attendence award. You'd still get the epheria via crafting before via seals. Which I'm happy about because I've been killing myself for the epheria as well. 15 workers, almost half are artisan, the others professional with promotions left. Still processing stuffs lel

Posted (edited)

I would really love to be able to change the NPC voice language to something OTHER than English. If I have to hear "If you want more stooooorage you'll have to buy a hooooouse, Heidel has many hoooouses for sale." in a crummy ham fisted accent again, I'm going to drown my character in the river near by over and over again until they have brain damage and can no longer hear correctly or is deaf. I'm sorry but the English Voice Acting is terrible in this game. From past experience the Japanese Voice Acting is much higher quality, with far more talent, and if it isn't I wont be able to tell what they're saying terribly anyways. I can only take so much audible vomit o_o. I would enjoy this game as a whole far more if I didn't have to hear the drivel they call English Voice "Acting".

Compared to other localisations, the english one isn't too bad. The german one is just terrible. But you shouldn't judge it all by some lines, you hear over and over again. You can switch off NPC voices when you're not questing/trying to get immersed. Sniping at a marketplace for example is torture otherwise. I usually keep on the ambient sounds, because they are the best of any mmo i played so far. I constantly find myself looking at the sunny sky through my window, looking for the thunderstorm/rain i hear and swapping at non existant flies.

Edited by Dixs

Posted

And that being said, it's not a fault of players that we got more exp at sausans, pirates and gahaz, than in sulfur mines...

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

can you please make key features of the game #pvp #poor&clunckyUI #sailing enjoyable or at least bearable? 

Just kidding :)

On a serious note: [Epheria Submarine]           Start gathering Rough Stones for that one!

Edited by Nouver

Posted

Lmao, now you finally get your Gotha Rensa guys! ^^

Posted

I'd rather see fixes to the multitude of problems than new costumes and sh-- any day of the week.

can we get some o' that pls?

Posted (edited)

Good Morning! Have my coffee, omelette, and toasts readeh :D

so no nerfin! :P 

Edited by Angerith

Posted

karmasilivian pre patch btw

Posted

please let the event presents be ALWAYS family bound not character, i have an alt full of chocolate exp buff wasted for nothing, i know you want to fill my inventory to make me buy slots  but is totaly unfair seals,tokens and  too many fillers for nothing

Posted

Lmao, now you finally get your Gotha Rensa guys! ^^

How do you know that?

Posted

I am only lvl B10 and I have seen many sea monsters and other ships. One of the battle ships attacked me right after a ghost ship finished attacking me and killed me.  I used a tear, but still lost 1%, and managed to get my sailboat out of danger with half health left on the boat.  I found a safe spot stopped and repaired my boat with the repair items (chop 2 plywood to make).  So maybe you just have had bad luck not seeing any of these.

I agree that the Sailing lvling time needs to be looked at and adjusted, also a sailing cloth would be nice.

Just my findings.

I am talking about other players using sailboats or galley, not mobs.  I have seen plenty of them in Velia showing off their new toys, but none on the ocean.

Since u mentioned the repair items....the damage u take when u kill one of the small sea monsters is around 70% of the sailboat hp. This is 700.000 hp. The repair item gives 15.000 hp / 30 sec.  This means u will spend 20-25 min to repair ur ship to full hp. That's pretty much the same time u need to sail back to the nearest port and spend 2.000 silver on repairs. Ridiculous.