• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance February 15th

254 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow 3GB of updates.... I hope it was for really good reasons...

please no. I got a 6k connection and want to play the game when I'm at home :(

Posted

also a sailing cloth would be nice.

Beware, cash-shop outfit inc.

Posted

THANK YOU FOR GOTHA RENSA. :x

2120283E57984A5A3339E1

Posted

I actually found out from a friend it's more like 15 seals at the end of each attendence award. You'd still get the epheria via crafting before via seals. Which I'm happy about because I've been killing myself for the epheria as well. 15 workers, almost half are artisan, the others professional with promotions left. Still processing stuffs lel

ya may wanna assign workers other citys cause it even takes forever useing like 36 artisans and 8 pros and like 10 skilled.

Posted

Yea but u're also bad at pvp

AND he's a warrior

Posted

ya may wanna assign workers other citys cause it even takes forever useing like 36 artisans and 8 pros and like 10 skilled.

Oh I only have like 3-4 in Epheria. The rest are in different cities.

Posted

3Gb updates are few Mb of changes. You are downloading 3GB because files need to be patched to be compatible with the changes

Posted

how much cp do you have? like it took almost a week to make mine useing like 45 workers sadly near the end slows down majorly can assign less workers per task and all XD.

Posted

3Gb updates are few Mb of changes. You are downloading 3GB because files need to be patched to be compatible with the changes

At least someone understands it lol

Posted

THANK YOU FOR GOTHA RENSA. :x

2120283E57984A5A3339E1

I know their is difference of taste and all, but pls tell me what you find so beautiful about this costume.

To me it looks like a lingerie set with to many clothes, granted it's not that hideous like the kunoichi awakening outfit (bdsm outfit).

But i am really wondering what people see in this, maybe you want to roleplay as someone from frozen i really don't understand.

If it's about the skin, why not invest that money into a real lingerie set for your girl or boy friend that's way more exciting.

really what do people see in this i need help to understand pls. 

4 people like this

Posted

It took me a week to finish the crafting with 52 workers from Calpheon and Epheria. U need to spend some CP in those cities to have ur boat in a resonable amount of time.

Posted

umm well not quite. a change can be made with a 10mb script, of course, size of said script would be relative to the changes made. more changes = larger script to compile and whatnot.

i'm almost willing to bed that a chunk of this is pre-patch data for the next expansion.

3gb is nowhere near logical for CS changes, char balances, and attendance rewards... 1gb would be sufficient.. should be sufficient.. though sections of the game's code looks like it was done by 8th graders

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"Class balance" meaning buffs to preawakening skills should have been implemented 6 months ago at the time of warrior awakening.

Edited by mate
1 person likes this

Posted

umm well not quite. a change can be made with a 10mb script, of course, size of said script would be relative to the changes made. more changes = larger script to compile and whatnot.

i'm almost willing to bed that a chunk of this is pre-patch data for the next expansion.

3gb is nowhere near logical for CS changes, char balances, and attendance rewards... 1gb would be sufficient.. should be sufficient.. though sections of the game's code looks like it was done by 8th graders

This is indeed Kama pre-patch data apparently. 

Posted

3GB update omfg :D

Posted

I know their is difference of taste and all, but pls tell me what you find so beautiful about this costume.

To me it looks like a lingerie set with to many clothes, granted it's not that hideous like the kunoichi awakening outfit (bdsm outfit).

But i am really wondering what people see in this, maybe you want to roleplay as someone from frozen i really don't understand.

If it's about the skin, why not invest that money into a real lingerie set for your girl or boy friend that's way more exciting.

really what do people see in this i need help to understand pls. 

Reading your post gave me the same reaction the gal has in the screenshot of Gotha Rensa.

1 person likes this

Posted

O my god 3gb download in 2017... i am paying 5 euro monthly for this....

downspeed.png

Posted

NOPE they are going to bo buffed this patch :D
also rangers are going to be nerfed :D

True and sad story.

Can you guys stop the GOTHA RENSA nonsense?

Posted

Memory leak fix = We have to fix the engine's oil spillage but that means taking the entire car apart.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is wizard op ?

This video says nothing beside that war 100% is op af ( and we know that ) and that the wiz u are facing is a bit retarded.

Posted (edited)

All these peeps asking nerf this nerf that, and I'm here counting every week the

Rove Ruud avatar set isn't released...

Edited by ShadoZzz

Posted

Posted

downspeed.png

Unlimited bandwidth. Thankful that we don't have a Trump equivilent in Canada, otherwise the CRTC will get defanged.

I've heard that in the USA that some ISP are doing some cunning tactic to 'cancel' people's services if they surpass 200 GB per month in usage, even with unlimited plans or grandfathered plans.

Posted

downspeed.png

That's kinda cheap lol

Where do you live?