• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This company is so weird how it will release tons of really necessary quality of life features to the game then just mention it as a footnote in a patch note on the forum like it's nothing. I mean, it's like I'm impressed and annoyed at the same time. Is there a word for that?

Edited by notAlpha

Posted

I'm thankful for the up in Maehwa speed and all but how about some attack buffs in more skills or just basic attacks in general? that be nice. 

Posted (edited)

Serbianca event is bugged - at least cannot turn in items at Serbianca in Trent even though interaction with him suggests it should be possible in a "Item Exchange List" window that is shown.

edit: ahh, no, event ended today with maintenance. Great... ;)

Edited by Northerner

Posted

What??

• Heilang: Trample damage has been increased.

• I    289% x 2 hits -> 212% x 3 hits

• II   458% x 2 hits -> 336% x 3 hits

• III  682% x 2 hits -> 500% x 3 hits

• somebody help me out man...I don't understand..

Three hits instead of two. So...BIG DAMAGE.

Posted

• The issue where Flow: Sky Stepping skill was able to be used consecutively while in Sah Chakram stance has been fixed to max 3 consecutive uses. 

• Accuracy has been added to Flash Slash skill. 

• I 0% -> 5%

• II 0% -> 10%

• III 0% -> 15%

• When using Flash Slash with Black Spirit's Rage 100%, the damage to monsters have been decreased. 

• When using Flash Slash with Black Spirit's Rage 100%, the damage in PVP has been increased.

• After learning Star Throw III, moving backwards and using Star Throw did not apply damage correctly. This issue has been fixed. 

• [Magic Kunai Exchange I] quest can only be accepted by Kunoichis...................................................................

What a joke. Anyone even use flash slash after awakening???

Guess I'll just play For Honor SMH

#makekungreatforonce

Posted

• Reservation function has been added to the night vendor.

• If the item is in the market purchase window and you click the ‘Pre-Order’ button, the item will be reserved for 15 minutes.

• When you open the market within the time limit for the pre-order, you will see the item you have booked without consuming energy.

• Even though the night time may have potentially passed (22:00 ~ 07:00) you can still open the store window and purchase the pre-ordered item inside the time window. (You cannot view other items though)

• If you click to view another item while you have a pre-ordered item, the pre-order will be automatically canceled.

• The booked item will be family bound, players cannot book multiple items from multiple characters.

Can someone explain this to a retard such as myself?

In case noone got to you yet, it means that when you go to the Night Vendor, and he finally has that Zarka you've been dying for, but you realize you have a preorder in the Marketplace for one that has all your money tied up, you can "pre-order" (reserve) that axe at the NV, close out, run to the market, get your money out, run back to the NV, and if it's less than 15 minutes from your "pre-order", the axe will still be there, and you can buy it. If you say "Show another", you lose the axe. If it's after 15 minutes, you lose the axe. If you cancel your pre-order, you lose the axe. Got it?  :)

Posted (edited)

BlackDesert64_2017-02-16_07-50-34.png

Please take this back to PA and say "No no...this won't do at all. Alchemist's don't need this unnecessary tax after months of use. Remove from NA please."

Also Sting Note, I know you guys heard me I was standing on that table quietly for ages before asking politely. Cheers

@CM_Aethon

Edited by WodanSX
Forgot pic
4 people like this

Posted

3GB in one update lmao. No wonder why I had 43GB of updates waiting for me yesterday after not playing since (almost) launch.

Posted

WHY DO YOU HATE NINJA!! Seriously... Every class except Ninja, Kuno and Tamer always get all the buffs... Just because Warrior, Musa, Wiz, Etc., are the most played classes, doesnt mean they should be the only ones to get love... The reason they get all of the love is BECAUSE U GUYS NEGLECT THE OTHER CLASSES SO NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THEM....! Theres like a trillion bugs that STILL need to be fixed on tamer... Ninja and Kuno are literally only good for 1v1's. Ninja's awakening weapon breaks waaaaaay to fast while grinding.. Not sure if this happens with Kuno as well. Come on guys, you need to balance out the buffs with all classes... Instead of making the strong classes stronger and leaving the other classes to rot cause nobody plays them. And i wont lie, im really only mad cause the Ninja didnt get any damage buff... But i have noticed that I never see Ninja in the Class Change notes... EVER! Its so annoying. I dont want to quit Ninja because i put a lot of silver into this class... And im not the only one either. PLEASE KAKAO... PLEASE GIVE US NINJA, TAMER, AND KUNO SOME LOVE.

also a little love to Valk too. They dont get to much either. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

kakao head quarters: hey guys lets buff classes.

ninja:maybe we need a buff, our super armor is bugged and we are really fun to play with?

kakao: bufff every other busted class?

ninja: no we sa-

kakao: sorc buff coming right up

1 person likes this

Posted

• The issue where Flow: Sky Stepping skill was able to be used consecutively while in Sah Chakram stance has been fixed to max 3 consecutive uses. 

• Accuracy has been added to Flash Slash skill. 

• I 0% -> 5%

• II 0% -> 10%

• III 0% -> 15%

• When using Flash Slash with Black Spirit's Rage 100%, the damage to monsters have been decreased. 

• When using Flash Slash with Black Spirit's Rage 100%, the damage in PVP has been increased.

• After learning Star Throw III, moving backwards and using Star Throw did not apply damage correctly. This issue has been fixed. 

• [Magic Kunai Exchange I] quest can only be accepted by Kunoichis...................................................................

What a joke. Anyone even use flash slash after awakening???

Guess I'll just play For Honor SMH

#makekungreatforonce

No one used Flash Slash before awakening either, skill is garbage, in PVE or in PVP.

Posted

WTF? that classes damage reajustments... ^^ Kunoichi and Ninja... "you guys have stealth, you can run away"

Posted

@@CM_Aethon

Can you clarify what this means?

• Harpoon fishing availability areas have been added on the item description of Thin and Thick Harpoon.

• The area where you can enjoy harpoon fishing has been expanded.

Posted

"You may now purchase items in a certain range, instead of only the minimum priced items"  certain range?

I tried to buy something with 30 silver diffrnece it didnt let me. only on 1 silver diff. nice "range".

Daum -----ed up again, What a surprise

Posted

WTF yooooooooooooo! ----ing come on already. Every other class gets buffed and that is all for Ninja/Kunoichi ????? How long will it have to be like this ? Too many ----ing patches now . Shoot!

Posted

Wizard- Using lighthouse still switches you back to staff. not a big deal for me but just saying

Posted

NINJA IS USELESS, THANKS BDO I WASTED 6 MONTHS OF MY LIFE

Posted

well RIP me.. all of those mails i got from black spirit with secondary weapon I claimed all on one toon and tossed them and didnt realize they were for all toons, one of each. Now I cant complete the quests to upgrade it... 

Posted

Lighting became worse IMO

Posted

What item are they talking about? 

I would also like to know

Posted

Balanced wiz/witch:

Earthquake damage has been increased.

• I 400% -> 480%

• II 518% -> 622%

• III 636% -> 763%

• IV 754% -> 905%

Balanced warrior:

Spinning Slash damage has been increased.

• I 349% x 2 hits -> 558% x 2 hits

• II 427% x 2 hits -> 641% x 2 hits

• III 528% x 2 hits -> 792% x 2 hits

• IV 470% x 3 hits -> 705% x 3 hits

Musa:

Dual Blade Slash Damage

• I 258% -> 261%

• II 285% -> 290%

• III 318% -> 321.9%

Thanks for nothing.

atleast you got a damage buff. And wtf is with giving warrior MORE DAMAGE????

Posted

atleast you got a damage buff. And wtf is with giving warrior MORE DAMAGE????

On skills they don't use after 56? Who cares?

1 person likes this

Posted

57fe311cc2130_200498893257F9F1FFEBB1721FNinja

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the range and damage in PvP has been increased.

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the slow camera effect has been reduced.

THE BEST BUFF WILL BE BY DELETING THAT 100% RAGE FROM THAT SKILL !!!

1 person likes this