• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted

I know warriors that are very happy about this. Apparently it is part of some animation cancel or something. If some of them are respecing for this skill then Id say everyone should care. Not sure that it will be game breaking but wtf. Ninja's need a damage buff on pre awakening more than anyone. They need to hit u with like 50 skills to see a difference. Rangers bow stance is really weak as well.

Mages have one of the most relevant pre-awakening stances, but look at that damage buff.

Now im not saying to take any buffs away form the classes. What I am going to point out is that they ALL suck to some degree (some more than others), and that they ALL need significant damage buffs.

Posted

Fix: if you cant finish the black spirit quest for the dim magical armor although you have the lvl required, forfeit the quest and get it again, that worked for me. 

How do you get the dim magical armor that you turn in? I didn't get one in my mail like the dim off hand. 

Posted

How do you get the dim magical armor that you turn in? I didn't get one in my mail like the dim off hand. 

It comes from the black spirit quest

Posted

meanwhile witch actually gets buffed 

(earthquake + paralysis) 

people crying about nerfs and they buff instead...... -a-m-a-z-i-n-g-

Posted

meanwhile witch actually gets buffed 

(earthquake + paralysis) 

people crying about nerfs and they buff instead...... -a-m-a-z-i-n-g-

Why is this Op exactly?

Also it was nothing new.

Posted

Is Pinpoint > Charging Wind bugged or just attached to a flow skill now?

Posted

It comes from the black spirit quest

I'm still having this issue, thought traveling to Altinova would fix this, nothing changed and did not receive the dim Armour to hand in for the quest. is there a certain area it triggers the black spirit to give you the dim armor?

Posted (edited)

fixed and reposted below

Edited by kobitz

Posted (edited)

Bdo is a niche game for awful players hence why the easiest to play classes are the strongest, why gear and level matters so much instead of player skill. Pvp in this game is a joke and nothing will change that, middle aged invalides spend a lot of money in item shop and kakao rather please them then make competetive skillfull pvp.

Edited by RyuuGaWagaTekiWoKurau

Posted

wyt.PNG

Posted

Fixed an issue where the character would not properly hold the bridle on a donkey, horse, and baby elephant.

Thanks for addressing the serious issues Pearl Abyss. This was making the game unplayable for me. 

2 people like this

Posted

You can reset guild skills?

Posted

Yeah the flash slash accuracy buff was really necessary since it was the most basic skill needed in pve and pvp, and don't forget all kuno's use stars rather than kunai's. 

ugh... even sarcasm wont get me to smile about this. ¬¬

Ranger didn't get a damage increase.

Infact Ranger's "Buffs" were even more useless than Kuno and Ninja's.

Mana Reductiion. To. Razor Wind. 

You know Razor Wind? That's totally what every Ranger uses for DPS.

Posted

You can tell by where the furniture cuts off in the top-ranked houses. ;)

Merchant 3-6, first floor:

2017-02-15_17443372.thumb.JPG.c69266e6f1

Chapel 4-2, first floor:

2017-02-15_17603616.thumb.JPG.22d31ca062

Mine is Velia 2-3 one and I am SO happy OMG

1 person likes this

Posted

I was able to fully upgrade my armor of magical power but after completing the first stage of the sub weapon. It just ended. No quest after that. Really confused. Could anyone explain? 

Posted

Really? We weren't spending enough money in the pearl shop that now we have to suffer with the annoying blinking flag that yells "BUY MORE.. BUY MORE.. SPEND MORE MONEY HERE" Bs?

Give ppl what they want and maybe they will spend more. Stop holding back and begging for sales because that's all that pearl shop flag does.. is beg. ¬¬

Posted

nice pre awakening changes to warrior love it. just need to nerf the greatsword skills now cuz all the bandwagonners only came to warrior for that.

Posted

nice pre awakening changes to warrior love it. just need to nerf the greatsword skills now cuz all the bandwagonners only came to warrior for that.

Shoo.

I feel like I need a spray bottle with water, or ideally something highly caustic, whenever you come around to just spritz you with.

Posted

So time to quit my ninja 60lv and start a warrior i guess 

P.S. Good Balance

lol dont. i quit my 58 warrior to make a ninja. Ninja is so much more fun right now than warrior. Warrior is literally pre awakening ranger spam atm. Ninja has actual creative combos that you can play around with, warrior has almost none that are impressive on a mechanical level and is literally a 1 button 1 action class.

Posted

Balanced wiz/witch:

Earthquake damage has been increased.

• I 400% -> 480%

• II 518% -> 622%

• III 636% -> 763%

• IV 754% -> 905%

Balanced warrior:

Spinning Slash damage has been increased.

• I 349% x 2 hits -> 558% x 2 hits

• II 427% x 2 hits -> 641% x 2 hits

• III 528% x 2 hits -> 792% x 2 hits

• IV 470% x 3 hits -> 705% x 3 hits

Musa:

Dual Blade Slash Damage

• I 258% -> 261%

• II 285% -> 290%

• III 318% -> 321.9%

Thanks for nothing.

Not surprised they don't know which class needs bigger buffs. Wouldn't be surprised if they thought Musa was strong enough.

THE BEST BUFF WILL BE BY DELETING THAT 100% RAGE FROM THAT SKILL !!!

You're probably right with these guys in charge.  o.o

Posted

Shoo.

I feel like I need a spray bottle with water, or ideally something highly caustic, whenever you come around to just spritz you with.

Let's be real. U just salty when even warrior main since 2014 says warrior is a trash ez class now.

Not surprised they don't know which class needs bigger buffs. Wouldn't be surprised if they thought Musa was strong enough.

You're probably right with these guys in charge.  o.o

the devs dont know balance. Musa is so shit right now i can beat a lvl 60 musa with 230 ap without using awakening skills on warrior. They dug this hole on themselves, cuz the only solution now is give everyone a -----ign grab which is also a terrible idea.

Posted

"Some of the item drops from the Golden Treasure Chest, and Sealed Golden Treasure Chest have been changed."

Thanks for this level of detail, you could have avoided writing this, as you never gave any info about the items inside anyway...

Copy paste, and a bad one.

Posted

Could yall chill out with the Warrior, Bezerker, and Wizard/Witch Buffs? Come on son...I'm playing Piano on my Keyboard to do damage and they sit there "Shift left click....Shift right click.." DELETED. Followed by a foolish remark "Git gud".

come on son...les be real.

Posted

Let's be real. U just salty when even warrior main since 2014 says warrior is a trash ez class now.

the devs dont know balance. Musa is so shit right now i can beat a lvl 60 musa with 230 ap without using awakening skills on warrior. They dug this hole on themselves, cuz the only solution now is give everyone a -----ign grab which is also a terrible idea.

Imo I think every class should have a grab. Some not having it seems stupid. Every good fighting game gives all character this basic tool. Btw wish I could like your comment :(

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

Some of the item drops from the Golden Treasure Chest, and Sealed Golden Treasure Chest have been changed.

You can no longer use alchemy stones growth if there are no empty slots in the inventory.

When equipping an item (Excluding Pearl items), Black Spirit’s Rage will be reset.

• The obtainable experience from the following alchemy stone polishing materials has been changed:

• Pure Silver Crystal

• Pure Gold Crystal

• Pure Platinum Crystal

• Pure Mythril Crystal

All impossible to complete quest series have been removed from the quest UI.

Mind telling us which items have been removed? Because this is quite vague to say the least. Is the 1000G and 100G bars gone? Is the hedgehog (pet t3) gone? Are the sealed weapon chests gone? Those items are the most appealing ones in the chests without a doubt. If you've removed them, at least mention so, would you? :x :S

(notice, I mentioned to say which items has been removed. Not added or changed % off. I do believe that the items in the chests should maybe not be on a list, but at the same time you should at least let us know what you remove as this might make said chests more or less appealing. For example, removing nouver sealed chest and then adding x10 blackstone bags would have been a rather terrible idea. However, I'll be presuming you folks don't actually know what was changed, so could you please contact PA/KR and check with them? As I do seem to remember Hedgehogs being removed from them a bit after their release there in order to make more money (greedy ppl :( If you give ppl a chance to get a pet, don't suddenly go remove it :( It was already a terribly low % to get :/). So yeah. Sorry for the long text and I hope (but doubt) someone at Kakao will be able to give us a list of the items removed (don't care about added or changed %) from the chests). 

Also, since Ik Aethon likes mentions more than quotes @CM_Aethon @CM_Yukimura @GM_Dew @GM_Caramel

Also... But why? O.o (about alchemy stone growth and black spirit's rage)

Is it higher or lower than before? :/ All this vagueness x.x 

Wait wait wait wait wait. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?! We had impossible to complete quest lines? WHY?! Jebus ._. the more I read, the more confused I get. Dafuq Kakao? ._. like... Good that you removed those but.. Why did you implement impossible to complete quest lines to begin with? >.< 

Edited by aidlac
more stuff to wonder about