• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted

[Weekend Double Attendance Reward] has been added.

• On Saturdays and Sundays, players can receive the attendance reward two times each day. One attendance reward is received automatically at login and the second reward can be claimed after being logged on for one hour.

• The attendance rewards exceeding the current days can’t be claimed. For example, if 7 days have passed since event began, only 7 days worth of rewards can be claimed. Double attendance rewards can only be effective if you’ve missed days in the event. If 7 days have passed and you’ve claimed 6 or less days worth of rewards then you can claim up to max 7 days worth of rewards with using weekend double attendance rewards. Another way to look at the weekend double attendance reward is to look at it as a catch up mechanic if you’ve missed days during the event period.

• The current Loyal Attendance reward has already ended as of 2/15 UTC and the weekend double attendance reward will be effective as of the next upcoming attendance reward event. As for the New & Returning Attendance Reward event, it is still currently ongoing and weekend double attendance reward will come into effect right away.

Can someone explain this to me? This is my current calendar, does this mean I still have a chance to finish it during the weekends or is this an entirely new calendar event? Really sucks that the event ended right when I started getting to a really good item like the lauren's family gift box.

mN5tBju.jpg

Posted (edited)

pupper4.png

patchnotes pupper

Edited by Carvain
2 people like this

Posted

• The current Loyal Attendance reward has already ended as of 2/15 UTC and the weekend double attendance reward will be effective as of the next upcoming attendance reward event. As for the New & Returning Attendance Reward event, it is still currently ongoing and weekend double attendance reward will come into effect right away.

Hello:

i know you guys said that yhe event has already ended but did the event even run through feb 15th? I didnt think you could claim attendance reward for the particular day until 7pm cst?  I maybe wrong with that but if thats the case the event didnt run jan 12- feb 15 as advertised it only ran to the 14th. Probably a little too late to ask now but if this truly is a mistake is there anyway for us to get that last day?

thanks again either way

2 people like this

Posted

You may now purchase items in a certain range, instead of only the minimum priced items.

Has this not been implemented? I still cannot buy items that are above the lowest price, and am still forced to wait for lower price bids to finish before buying anything that doesn't have bids up.

@CM_Aethon

Posted

Can't claim New & Returning player awards since the patch.  posted on the support forum and put in a ticket, but figured I'd post it here as well.  I'm on my last day and it's not giving me the reward!

Posted

RIP trading, now totally destroyed

Posted

Can someone explain this to me? This is my current calendar, does this mean I still have a chance to finish it during the weekends or is this an entirely new calendar event? Really sucks that the event ended right when I started getting to a really good item like the lauren's family gift box.

mN5tBju.jpg

See where it says "Event Period: Jan. 12, 2017 - Feb. 15, 2017" at the bottom? Yeah, that's when you had to claim. The event is over. It stays ingame for a week so people can pick the rewards they claimed, just like it always does.

Posted

Glad my Loli can wear a diaper now xD

1 person likes this

Posted

• Blue liquid reagent has been added to the material NPC shop list.

• When you combine 3 green reagents and 1 blue reagent through simple alchemy, you get the blue grade elixir.

it seems now it's not even worth it to craft blue elixirs now as if you mass producen you'll pay like 90% of what you'll earn in blue reagent (counting the fact that it will be under Value Pack effect)

Posted

Ranger didn't get a damage increase.

Infact Ranger's "Buffs" were even more useless than Kuno and Ninja's.

Mana Reductiion. To. Razor Wind. 

You know Razor Wind? That's totally what every Ranger uses for DPS.

Are you trying to argue that rangers have it worse then kuno's or ninja's ?

Posted

Blue liquid reagent has been added to the material NPC shop list.

• When you combine 3 green reagents and 1 blue reagent through simple alchemy, you get the blue grade elixir.

AIDS! 

Posted

See where it says "Event Period: Jan. 12, 2017 - Feb. 15, 2017" at the bottom? Yeah, that's when you had to claim. The event is over. It stays ingame for a week so people can pick the rewards they claimed, just like it always does.

Yes, but I'm asking if the new attendance event they just announced is an extension or an entirely new event.

Posted

HEY FIX YOUR DAMN SEA MONSTERS OUR GUILD CANT MAKE MONEY CAUSE YOU GUYS -----ED IT UP. HOTFIX THIS SHIT NOW

Posted (edited)

• The amount of Trade Experience earned has been decreased when trading goods within 500 meters of its origin, however the value remains unchanged.

. Imagine this analogy: Next patch combat xp is 1/2ed. New players and those who didn't focus leveling the majority of their game play, are now at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to that aspect of the game.  That's what just happened with the trade 500 meters nerf. This was an unwarranted nerf to those of us who don't want to spend 100% of our time trading because we wish to participate in all aspects of the game, but have a job, life, etc. outside of it.

When things like this happen, I find it easier to reason with myself against buying pearls. Thanks, my savings account's going to be getting a bit bigger.

Edited by Kymaera

Posted

That is just great, lets make blue elixirs unprofitable to make and wipe them out from marketplace. Any reason for this genius move? Alchemist making too much money?

With every patch you just nerf  lifeskillers more and more, great job

2 people like this

Posted

That is just great, lets make blue elixirs unprofitable to make and wipe them out from marketplace. Any reason for this genius move? Alchemist making too much money?

With every patch you just nerf  lifeskillers more and more, great job

Wut, you know that pre-patch all you had to do was combine 3 green potions in simple alchemy to upgrade it to blue right?

This is actually a nerf to the "lazy" method of getting blues, not a nerf to alchemists.

Posted (edited)

Wut, you know that pre-patch all you had to do was combine 3 green potions in simple alchemy to upgrade it to blue right?

This is actually a nerf to the "lazy" method of getting blues, not a nerf to alchemists.

Yes, and you could make money combining those 3 green elixirs and selling blues on market(was profitable for some elixirs)

Also if the market was full of greens, you could just go for blues without loosing money

Now you can't

Now the only blues you will see on market will be from procs

Edited by Melifaro

Posted

Yes, and you could make money combining those 3 green elixirs and selling blues on market(was profitable for some elixirs)

Also if the market was full of greens, you could just go for blues without loosing money

Now you can't

... and this is why this reagent was added, to actually make it attractive to yanno, do alchemy.

Posted (edited)

... and this is why this reagent was added, to actually make it attractive to yanno, do alchemy.

Attractive)? those who didn't do it before won't do it now, the ones who need blues for their own usage will just spend several hundreds or use greens

Also, those who make hundreds of elixirs and sell them on market will have market slots problem 

Edited by Melifaro

Posted

atleast you got a damage buff.

You do realise this is effectively a 1% damage increase on a pre-awakening skill we never use.

As I said before, calling this a buff is nothing but an insult.

2 people like this

Posted

Is Pinpoint > Charging Wind bugged or just attached to a flow skill now?

i dunno but i noticed i couldnt do it today

You do realise this is effectively a 1% damage increase on a pre-awakening skill we never use.

As I said before, calling this a buff is nothing but an insult.

u didnt use it because it was too weak. im not going to spell it out for anyone out of guild, but there are uses for it now. Most pre-awakening skills dont do anything. Atleast you now have an option so yes it is a buff.

Posted

After killing over 100's of NPC i got 1...1 armor stone. Better than last week i guess...

Overall a good patch with some nice new features.

Processing_thumb_.jpg

Posted

i dunno but i noticed i couldnt do it today

u didnt use it because it was too weak. im not going to spell it out for anyone out of guild, but there are uses for it now. Most pre-awakening skills dont do anything. Atleast you now have an option so yes it is a buff.

It is still crap. Tiger Blade halves your mobility, takes away any form of CC and has 0 burst.
Go play a Musa before you claim anymore nonsense.

And again, it's less than a 1% damage increase, while other already OP classes get a 20-50% damage increase on a single ability (of which I do not really care if they use it or not, because it looks like we are comparing number now, instead of ability viability).

To your last remark: No, this is still not 'an option'. Is it ignorance? I don't get why people defend that it is a legit buff.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Man, you don't get grunil set bonuses with that armor... So ----- please.

You get bonuses from set of 3 + that piece. That piece has hp and accuracy on it.

Combined they are probably better than using grunil chest , anyway good enough to not need a grunil chest befor boss armor.

When you  have that for free, noone will buy grunil chest at all. Not for enchanting repairs and not for dp ( duo +).

Given the cost of a duo+ that free armor is the obvious choice.

Also grunil chest pieces that drop in the wild are worthless now.

Edited by voronius

Posted

Damage increase for everyone except ninja/kuno.W...O...W..

explain how ranger got a dmg increase. MP reductions on skills we might use less than 5% of the time :)