• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted

after this last updates, now i got much more lagg isues and fps drop isues. some times i feel like drunk when laggy, and some times from 50fps drop to 15fps or less. I tested many games i never got same problems but here in bdo, i cant do nothing, fix this game once!...

Posted

after this last updates, now i got much more lagg isues and fps drop isues. some times i feel like drunk when laggy, and some times from 50fps drop to 15fps or less. I tested many games i never got same problems but here in bdo, i cant do nothing, fix this game once!...

I personally don't have any lag issues outside of more frequent crashes...

Posted

RIP trading, now totally destroyed

Just wait. Look at yesterday's KR patch notes in regards to trading. ;) RIP Crates.

You do realise this is effectively a 1% damage increase on a pre-awakening skill we never use.

As I said before, calling this a buff is nothing but an insult.

A 1% damage increase is still more than Ninja/Kuno got. Also, a damage increase is still a buff in damage, correct? Not trying to downplay what other classes got (I don't get the sorc buffs for ex), but other classes got nada.

Posted

A 1% damage increase is still more than Ninja/Kuno got. Also, a damage increase is still a buff in damage, correct?

Blinded by ignorance?

I increased the font size a tiny bit, so you can read the text better

Ninja

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the range and damage in PvP has been increased.

Kunoichi

• Accuracy has been added to Flash Slash skill.

• I 0% -> 5%

• II 0% -> 10%

• III 0% -> 15% (15% accuracy > 1% damage all the way)

• When using Flash Slash with Black Spirit's Rage 100%, the damage in PVP has been increased.

In before 'this ability is never used', I already clearly indicated that we never use Dual Blade a.k.a. Tiger Blade and no one seems to care.

but other classes got nada.

What?!?! Did you even read the patch notes?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Blinded by ignorance?

I increased the font size a tiny bit, so you can read the text better

Ninja

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the range and damage in PvP has been increased.

Kunoichi

• Accuracy has been added to Flash Slash skill.

• I 0% -> 5%

• II 0% -> 10%

• III 0% -> 15% (15% accuracy > 1% damage all the way)

• When using Flash Slash with Black Spirit's Rage 100%, the damage in PVP has been increased.

In before 'this ability is never used', I already clearly indicated that we never use Dual Blade a.k.a. Tiger Blade and no one seems to care.

What?!?! Did you even read the patch notes?

Point missed, I see. You're rather rude, aren't you. Edit - Actually, I take that back. You aren't rude (maybe). You're mad about the Musa changes, which I get. I'm just as irritated about the lack of significant Kuno changes.

Edited by Keytal

Posted

Point missed, I see. You're rather rude, aren't you.

Is it rude to point out that a 1% damage increase does not have to be better than what ninja/kuno got, by increasing the font size? Alright.

Instead of just calling me rude, you might want to explain the 'point' you are trying to make.

You wrote that musa/maehwa got a better buff than ninja/kuno. Then you say that you are not trying to downplay what other classes got, but they got nothing.
So the other classes got a buff, but they actually do not?

I might be too dumb to understand your last sentence, but you might want to rephrase it, because it makes no sense.

2 people like this

Posted

I feel like singing a song with all these positive post in here.

Posted

curious how much time these kids spend actually..  PLAYING the game.

So much time and effort they put into finding something wrong (or they just dont like and/or understand) to ----- about, how on earth could they ever find time to just play the game, I wanna know.

Frickin rock stars thats what they are! Putting 36 hours of game time in a day bustiñ thier butts for the good of the game!

.... Im going gathering or somethin,

Posted

And that new alchemy thing with that blue regant shit is retarded AF. Wasting 5m to turn in 100 elixirs to blue?

Toy just crashed the market of elixirs cause ppl will make much less. U cant make any money out if elixirs and not alch stones. And we gonna see muchhh less elixirs and alch stones thanks to you. 

Daum do you ever think before you do something?

Posted

why are these patches so large.. 3gb? my aussie internet can't handle it q-q

Posted

So, is it working as intended the that NPC in Trent wont take the Warranty cards anymore, even tho he still shows the trade rate when you speak to him?

Posted

Guild Skill Reset? What is it? @CM_Aethon

Posted

Are a bunch of the new black spirit quests once per family? Specifically the ones that give inventory space. 

I was on an alt and claimed a ton of bag space from black spirit quests but then went to my main and she didn't have a single inventory space quest from the spirit. 

Posted

It's a secondary term for Tiger Blade, since you have 2 blades out.

Oh okay... but on the Tiger blade is no DMG info... thats why it confuse me anymore :D

Posted

you are really hate Musa and ninja right! -.-!

Posted

Incarese ninja DMG, we as a  ninja we are weak agains other classes.

Posted (edited)

Let's be real. U just salty when even warrior main since 2014 says warrior is a trash ez class now.

the devs dont know balance. Musa is so shit right now i can beat a lvl 60 musa with 230 ap without using awakening skills on warrior. They dug this hole on themselves, cuz the only solution now is give everyone a -----ign grab which is also a terrible idea.

Nope. Not at all. The only thing that bothers me about you is you think this game should shift its focus to some esports circuit because all you want to do is show off and brag when you have yet to show anything at all of this so called "great skill" you have. So your claims, including the one you make in your very post, have zero basis and you're just blowing an immense amount of smoke as always. It seems any time anyone challenges your idea with a logical contrast to your so called "arguments" you disappear for a while then reappear with more of it.

You have a very skewed perspective of the game and you refuse to see why that is a problem, especially given your motivations behind it.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/130372-new-awakening-rumors-from-the-taiwanese-server/&do=findComment&comment=1809168

I'll just leave that there as an example of why you just need to move on from the game since I don't want to type it all out again, or at the very least change your perspective of it, considering how you view it right now, which is apparently as some way of "showing off" or "gaining fame" or whatever you might specifically want to call it. This isn't a MOBA, this isn't an FPS, this isn't a Fighting game. Its an MMORPG.

Imo I think every class should have a grab. Some not having it seems stupid. Every good fighting game gives all character this basic tool. Btw wish I could like your comment :(

Also for you, this isn't a fighitng game, its an MMORPG and there are other tools at your disposal to get around blocks. At the higher AP ranges (220+) block becomes rather negligible unless you stack DP to insane degrees and even then if a Warrior does that they won't have the damage output they need to actually drop someone and DP scaling drops significantly anyway when up against the 220+ AP ranges anyway. Warrior excels immensely vs people with less than 220 AP, sure, thats why we see so much complaining since 220+ AP isn't what most individuals here on these forums have on their characters so they don't see Warrior block melt and those that do are clearly not capitalizing on when they do melt it. Many Warriors would rather have an iframe to spam like a Sorc has than our block, seriously.

Don't ever take Xaqq on his word, he has never followed through with showing what he says is actually true no matter how many times they have been asked and even when they played on what I imagine was EU no one else had anything to say to back his claims up.

Edited by Jefferson

Posted

Has this not been implemented? I still cannot buy items that are above the lowest price, and am still forced to wait for lower price bids to finish before buying anything that doesn't have bids up.

@CM_Aethon

Looking into it now, if the function is not currently working it will be removed from the patch notes. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Posted

Looking into it now, if the function is not currently working it will be removed from the patch notes. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

it's been working as intended for me

Posted

Gathering Reward:

• Players must utilize gathering skills for an increased chance to be rewarded with either Sharp or Hard Black Crystal Shards.

Are you sure this is active? 

I haven't noticed a change in drop rates for hard/sharps at all

Posted

rip blue elixirs

Posted

Can Valks and other classes get some love for costumes besides Zerk haha...one of these for valk please!!!!!

bdo-sting-note-valkyrie-costume-5.thumb.jpg.f57aa79485a5c1f4c163f099a7ffd528.jpg

bdo-taught-fallen-crop-valkyrie-full-5.jpg

Posted

HEY FIX YOUR DAMN SEA MONSTERS OUR GUILD CANT MAKE MONEY CAUSE YOU GUYS -----ED IT UP. HOTFIX THIS SHIT NOW

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, all caps rage with no actual details makes it difficult to determine any potential issue you may be referring to. If you'd like to take a moment to find that toggle (it's on the left side of most keyboards called caps lock) and explain in a little more detail I'd be happy to let the team know which sea monster, where it is located, and what exactly is wrong with it.

If not that's ok too, you keep on doin you and have a day. ;) 

4 people like this

Posted

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, all caps rage with no actual details makes it difficult to determine any potential issue you may be referring to. If you'd like to take a moment to find that toggle (it's on the left side of most keyboards called caps lock) and explain in a little more detail I'd be happy to let the team know which sea monster, where it is located, and what exactly is wrong with it.

If not that's ok too, you keep on doin you and have a day. ;) 

Didn't they tell you when you took this job that you must be mind reader ? 

Posted

The blue reagents are honestly flat out a bad idea. No reason to craft a blue elixir, the blue reagent is practically the price of a blue elixir. And all the green elixirs would just flood the market. Feelsbadman

1 person likes this