• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, all caps rage with no actual details makes it difficult to determine any potential issue you may be referring to. If you'd like to take a moment to find that toggle (it's on the left side of most keyboards called caps lock) and explain in a little more detail I'd be happy to let the team know which sea monster, where it is located, and what exactly is wrong with it.

If not that's ok too, you keep on doin you and have a day. ;) 

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the new Bermuda triangle near pirate isles. That said, some people don't want to be helped :/

Posted (edited)

• Blue liquid reagent has been added to the material NPC shop list.

• When you combine 3 green reagents and 1 blue reagent through simple alchemy, you get the blue grade elixir.

Are you serious?

By reforming 3 green elixirs into 1 blue, was already money loss, and now -50k extra for each?

Edited by KungFuMasta

Posted

why don't you FIX THE STORAGE BUG THAT WE CANNOT MOVE THE ITEMS WHEN IT IS NOT AUTO ARRANGED TICKED

AND 

FIX THE BUG AS WELL IN GUILD INTERFACE WHERE IT SAY'S  "SAYING OF THE DAY" WE CANNOT DELETE ANY OF COMMENTS ADDED THERE 

Thank you !

1 person likes this

Posted

why don't you FIX THE STORAGE BUG THAT WE CANNOT MOVE THE ITEMS WHEN IT IS NOT AUTO ARRANGED TICKED

AND 

FIX THE BUG AS WELL IN GUILD INTERFACE WHERE IT SAY'S  "SAYING OF THE DAY" WE CANNOT DELETE ANY OF COMMENTS ADDED THERE 

Thank you !

you made that account just to say that... you dont even have the bad bugs, all my horses skills have reset so now my horse cant Sprint, i just gotta walk everywhere. or play that mini game every 5 secs while trying to run

Posted

So gathered 240 energy and got a whole total of 0 hard/sharps.  This did not happen once last blackstone event.....  You guys sure this blackstone event is working correctly?

Posted (edited)

i got a problem with the "black spirit reworked" kind ... can it be that it is no longer possible to get free inventar slots with the black spirit boss quests ?

if thats true it would be a real shame

can please some one of you check if you got the same ?

thx

o i overread it

• [Co-op] quests changed to [Boss] quests between level 1 and 50.

• From these [Boss] quests, you can obtain contribution and combat EXP only.

• The old reward such as inventory expansion and skill points can be received from the newly added quest ‘The gift from the black spirit’.

• You can now obtain the ‘The gift from the black spirit’ quest when you defeat boss monsters or complete some other great task in-game.

• If you complete the [co-op] or inventory expansion quests before the update, you will not be able to accept the replacement quest ‘The gift from the black spirit’.

• If you have the [co-op] or inventory expansion quests uncompleted, you can get the replacement quest ‘The gift from the black spirit’.

any knowlege with an example than to get the "The gift from the black spirit’ quest when you defeat boss monsters or complete some other great task in-game." ?

Edited by Darkbringer_BD

Posted

Imo I think every class should have a grab. Some not having it seems stupid. Every good fighting game gives all character this basic tool. Btw wish I could like your comment :(

well it's really not about every class not having grapple. it's more on the idea that grapple seems like the "only" possible reliable CC out there. They need to eliminate this retarded Accuracy evasion/immunity system cuz it just destroys all sense of mechanical skill in this game and reduces it to a dumb as ----- dice roll.

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon Any idea what this "guild skill reset" thing is all about?

Edit: Nevermind, looks like that was removed from the post. We really need a guild skill reset though. And need it to not require owning a guild house by the way ;)

Edited by EpiCypher

Posted

Blinded by ignorance?

I increased the font size a tiny bit, so you can read the text better

Ninja

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the range and damage in PvP has been increased.

Kunoichi

• Accuracy has been added to Flash Slash skill.

• I 0% -> 5%

• II 0% -> 10%

• III 0% -> 15% (15% accuracy > 1% damage all the way)

• When using Flash Slash with Black Spirit's Rage 100%, the damage in PVP has been increased.

In before 'this ability is never used', I already clearly indicated that we never use Dual Blade a.k.a. Tiger Blade and no one seems to care.

What?!?! Did you even read the patch notes?

You see, the 100% Black Spirit Rage skill of the ninja is not only useless, but it will get you killed if you don't realize your rage is full and use it. You start doing a bunch of useless moves in slowmo that cause little to none damage and you get stuck there for a while getting hit by everyone. They tried to fix it a little and failed miserably.

Posted

It is still crap. Tiger Blade halves your mobility, takes away any form of CC and has 0 burst.
Go play a Musa before you claim anymore nonsense.

And again, it's less than a 1% damage increase, while other already OP classes get a 20-50% damage increase on a single ability (of which I do not really care if they use it or not, because it looks like we are comparing number now, instead of ability viability).

To your last remark: No, this is still not 'an option'. Is it ignorance? I don't get why people defend that it is a legit buff.

OIC ur a musa. So most of what I was saying about that skill buff had to do with warriors. Yea ur buff is shit, but the fact that they at least gave u damage means that may know u need it. Im not even sure they will consider buffing up our shit skills on ranger pre-awakening. When i had 220 ap some of my kicks were not enough to take 1/4th life from the thanksgiving turkeys :/.

Posted

this aint true cause its work for spellbound heart but when i use magic lighthouse it put me back on staff stance

Posted

Any infos about 160MB patch that we just received?

Posted

Any infos about 160MB patch that we just received?

That patch was yesterday and it was apparently part 2 of the attendance reward hotfix.

Posted

That patch was yesterday and it was apparently part 2 of the attendance reward hotfix.

Ah okay didn't see that. I just noticed that this event expired and I can't get any more rewards from it sadly.

Posted

Gathering Reward:

• Players must utilize gathering skills for an increased chance to be rewarded with either Sharp or Hard Black Crystal Shards.

No it's not - drop rate is way lower guys (WAY LOWER) - someone input the wrong number - please check

Posted

i got a problem with the "black spirit reworked" kind ... can it be that it is no longer possible to get free inventar slots with the black spirit boss quests ?

if thats true it would be a real shame

can please some one of you check if you got the same ?

thx

o i overread it

• [Co-op] quests changed to [Boss] quests between level 1 and 50.

• From these [Boss] quests, you can obtain contribution and combat EXP only.

• The old reward such as inventory expansion and skill points can be received from the newly added quest ‘The gift from the black spirit’.

• You can now obtain the ‘The gift from the black spirit’ quest when you defeat boss monsters or complete some other great task in-game.

• If you complete the [co-op] or inventory expansion quests before the update, you will not be able to accept the replacement quest ‘The gift from the black spirit’.

• If you have the [co-op] or inventory expansion quests uncompleted, you can get the replacement quest ‘The gift from the black spirit’.

any knowlege with an example than to get the "The gift from the black spirit’ quest when you defeat boss monsters or complete some other great task in-game." ?

Did a reroll today, each time you defeat a boss, BS is giving you a new quest, with auto success as winning condition, which give you the inventory slots and skills points.

Posted

Crystals event not working

Posted

you made that account just to say that... you dont even have the bad bugs, all my horses skills have reset so now my horse cant Sprint, i just gotta walk everywhere. or play that mini game every 5 secs while trying to run

Late reply but you can just remove the saddle and it won't go into sprint

this aint true cause its work for spellbound heart but when i use magic lighthouse it put me back on staff stance

Which rank are you using? I got the top ranked and it works fine for me.

Posted

Late reply but you can just remove the saddle and it won't go into sprint

Which rank are you using? I got the top ranked and it works fine for me.

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat i need my sprints, i wish i could go even faster D: 

My saddle is +9 i spent good money on dat ting, i wish i was lucky and they just gave me a Tier 8 as compensation :3

Posted

Gathering Reward:

• Players must utilize gathering skills for an increased chance to be rewarded with either Sharp or Hard Black Crystal Shards.

No it's not - drop rate is way lower guys (WAY LOWER) - someone input the wrong number - please check

PS

600 energy used now (Six hundred). 1 sharp 0 hard.... The servers have been de-buffed not buffed - rip energy tonics, rip event warm milk (bad day i'd expect to pull 1 hard or sharp per 150e - a bad day).

Please get QA to check that the input numbers are correct on the so called 'increased chance to be rewarded' event

Posted

I must say, i love this boat autopathing fix (sometimes)

KP5Cl

Posted

My Boat stuck underwater, nice patch.

2017-02-18_214480989.JPG

2017-02-18_214483689.JPG

Posted

Who's idea was it to make attendance rewards automatically claimed on whichever character you are on at reset or when you login?

I don't want all my attendance rewards on my AFK horse trainer/fishing toon... I want them on my main without having to run to a storage to swap the item between toons... This seems such an useless change.

Also the fact that the loyal attendance rewards are no longer obtainable but still visible is really a way how to say "Lol look at all these awesome rewards that you WILL NEVER EVER GET HAHAHAHA", Yeah, thanks... <.< Either make us have them or just remove that menu, or replace it with a new set of loyal rewards?

Posted

Are you trying to argue that rangers have it worse then kuno's or ninja's ?

No. But I find it funny the two of three of the strongest classes in the game get considerable buffs to their skills while 4th best gets essentially nothing At all.

Posted

No. But I find it funny the two of three of the strongest classes in the game get considerable buffs to their skills while 4th best gets essentially nothing At all.

Well i would describe it as sad, but who know's what PA thinks of when they hear frase balance.

It's mind boggling to see these korean deff's "balancing" their game, just a couple of changes would make the game way more enjoyable imo.

No hidden stats, like accuracy and hidden ap.

Better scaling of dp and even ap on some classes, 

Fix their servers, so no more desync or rubber banding,  

No hidden debuffs or buffs, like tamers receive extra damage from magic and warriors getting free dp on allot of skills,

Reduce the damage of all classes by like 20%, so that skill will matter but if you have high gear it can still carry you but not as effective anymore,

Better interaction with their community both PA and Kashkow,

And let the deff's look at every class evenly.

That just a small list i could write more but these things would make the game better in my opinion.