• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted

We can't sort items by ascending/descending price anymore in the pearl shop? Is it just well hidden or was it really removed? Personally this is a feature that I use all the time, like when you are looking to spend a given amount of pearls and you are just browsing the shop till you find something you want.

Posted

"The attendance reward event is not in effect.

The attendance reward event is not in effect.

The attendance reward event is not in effect."

Gotta put up with this until tomorrow? I guess its time to disable system chat!

Hotfix has been applied and it should be resolved now. Players will need to relaunch the game and download a small patch to apply the fix.

3 people like this

Posted

Might as well quit ninja. This class is so dead.

Yep... As a main Ninja almost 59 and 4 Boss Gears i am soooo -----ing salty right now.. Cant grind anywhere now cause every class can now kill me like a piece of paper

Posted

5th Pet Please - It will make ppl happy and bring u more money, it's win-win situation right here >..>

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

nice, a bunch of copy/pasted patch notes and no fix for how poorly your client runs after this event was introduced.

also editing this to say that it's pretty ridiculous that PA continues to buff all of the classes who are already god tier and don't need buffs, in addition to giving minor buffs to classes who really needed them. warriors definitely needed that spinning slash buff to kill, right? 

that's some fine class balancing right there. shouldn't be surprised though considering these are just copy and pasted from the kr client who is about 2-3 months of ahead of us on content.

Edited by Yuii
1 person likes this

Posted

You can now link items in a whisper.

We've been asking this from day 1...
Thanks!

if you could have whispered them the link to the thread in regards to it this could have been resolved quicker xD

Posted

Change the flying pets back. To anyone who used to love how fast lying pets looted that is no longer the case. They stagnate at the old pack then have to fly to the next. Revert them to how closely they stayed to your character or give us an option to have them stay further/closer.

Posted

Ok first of all, now all the Gotha Rensa qq can shut the hell up.

And second of all,

‘Fish Trap’ has been changed to ‘Fish Drying Yard’

• You can now obtain dried fish from the Fish Drying Yard.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

raw

giphy.gif

Posted

Hotfix has been applied and it should be resolved now. Players will need to relaunch the game and download a small patch to apply the fix.

Marry Me!

Posted (edited)

Maehwas awakening and pre awakening buff... Check

Musa buff. Check

Jee thanks. 

You gotta be kidding me right?

Dragon Bite Damage

• I 215% -> 226%

• II 161% x 2 hits -> 169%

• III 241% x 2 hits -> 253%

Dual Blade Stab Damage

• I 86% x 4 hits -> 90% x 4 hits

• II 95%  x 4 hits -> 100% x 4 hits

• III 106% x 4 hits -> 111% x 4 hits

Dual Blade Slash Damage

• I 258% -> 261%

• II 285% -> 290%

• III 318% -> 321.9

I case you do not realise. This is not a buff or a balance.
This is an insult.

Edited by Tyriel
2 people like this

Posted

wow, ty

57fe311cc2130_200498893257F9F1FFEBB1721FNinja

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the range and damage in PvP has been increased.

• When using [Ninjutsu: Blade Spin Blade] with Black Spirit’s Rage 100%, the slow camera effect has been reduced.

• After learning Star Throw III, moving backwards and using the ability would not properly apply the damage and has now been resolved.

• [Magic Shuriken Exchange I] quest can only be accepted by Ninjas.

Posted

So only three classes get a new costume? Where the hell is mildren for warrior and sorc.....never understood why they only release 2-3 costumes instead of being fair to everyone 

Posted

EVERY CLASS gets Skill Damage buffed except Ninja? Are you -----ing kidding me?! The Ninja already has defense like a piece of Paper and now this? As Ninja main i quit until Dark Elf comes cause i cant grind anymore because every -----ing class can easally kill me now.. THANKS!

Ranger save 13 mana if they use will of the wind and blasting gust now, that'll help when warriors hit us 300% harder with other skills :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Players with alchemy at apprentice level 1 or above can now try and upgrade all versions of alchemy stones.

NOW i'm TRIGGERED

2 people like this

Posted

Nerf the wizard awakening please

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by remat

Posted

horse breeding fixes asap. horse training upgrades asap. i want to train my horses skills and get training xp. the tamer fixes are a great first step but there needs to be ten more steps to get to the golden palace of 7 happinesses.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey lets overlook War, Wit/Wiz OP'ness this patch again, no one will notice, Muahahah

Yeah CM's sorry to tell you this but we FK'n notice it everyday! BALANCE PLEASE!

lol are you blind? 100% skill got nerfed like hell, but its ok earthquake is now viable

Posted

Balanced wiz/witch:

Earthquake damage has been increased.

• I 400% -> 480%

• II 518% -> 622%

• III 636% -> 763%

• IV 754% -> 905%

Balanced warrior:

Spinning Slash damage has been increased.

• I 349% x 2 hits -> 558% x 2 hits

• II 427% x 2 hits -> 641% x 2 hits

• III 528% x 2 hits -> 792% x 2 hits

• IV 470% x 3 hits -> 705% x 3 hits

Musa:

Dual Blade Slash Damage

• I 258% -> 261%

• II 285% -> 290%

• III 318% -> 321.9%

Thanks for nothing.

Lol, IKR, they just got some good buffs.

Posted

Guys you look that the buffs of the class but nobody talks about the nerf of alchemy :'( 

Posted

i cant find the (a Gift from the black Spirit Quest) i am level 56.....

Posted

crybaby ninjas and tamerz always the same

Posted

Ninja, Kuno and Sorc are dead. I leveled all these to 59. I'm done with them now after this crap patch. I will just play my Wizard and go blow people up like every other person. Guess its time also to become a life skill master and drop the PVP in this game. 

Posted

Well, ----- this game is never gonna be what we wished for.. Class balance gets worse from patch to patch there is no real PvE and buggy ass PvP. This game looks great and has amazeing animation, but the mentality makes this game a broken ass pseudo MMO. Every one of us loves this game but noone of us really enjoys it over long therms. This is NOT the perfect game we all wished it to be, but it's really good at selling itself as if it was the perfect game. (Give free shit to feel happy and play the game, then well o feck I just got my 51st stack worth of 400kk). Well I am out of here, starting to develope my own game or play good stories from singleplayer, heck even gw2 has a -----ing brilliant story. Get over this game and get over your addiction if you feel offended after reading this.

Posted

YOU REALLY HATE NINJA HUH?!

Ninja is working as intended, it just isn't a class for the skill-less. At least that's what I'm hearing these days...