• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted

@Keytal  I played lots Ninja, Sorc and Wizard for a long time. Enough to get thlelm all to 59 with over 1300 Skill points on each one. I play RBF everyday and do Node Wars. I can tell you the classes have good and bad points. But I have consistenatnly seen Sorc and Ninja get nerfed to hell and less effective then say WAR, WIZ, BERZ, RANGER every few months. I have over 500 AP/DP and it takes way more work to down someone on Ninja, Sorc is in a better place then Ninja at this point but still has some stuff wrong with it. I invested a lot of time in learning the classes and building gear for them. Then I can jump on my Wizard thats 58 and just blow people up. That to me is a problem. I refuse not to work so hard to have fun in this game as my time has become limited with more work and can not devote time into dead end classes. This is just my personal fellings on the changes they made since beta and launch since I started to play BDO. Until they make changes in a positive manner to these classes I will use them as boss alts or just use them for the life skills I have on them. Ninja and Sorc are now retired with full gear LOL.

Sounds like a plan, spread the word, to the other cry babies

Posted

You gotta be kidding me right?

Dragon Bite Damage

• I 215% -> 226%

• II 161% x 2 hits -> 169%

• III 241% x 2 hits -> 253%

Dual Blade Stab Damage

• I 86% x 4 hits -> 90% x 4 hits

• II 95%  x 4 hits -> 100% x 4 hits

• III 106% x 4 hits -> 111% x 4 hits

Dual Blade Slash Damage

• I 258% -> 261%

• II 285% -> 290%

• III 318% -> 321.9

I case you do not realise. This is not a buff or a balance.
This is an insult.

much less insulting than ours. But you can wallow in self pity too aite?

Posted

Well, ----- this game is never gonna be what we wished for.. Class balance gets worse from patch to patch there is no real PvE and buggy ass PvP. This game looks great and has amazeing animation, but the mentality makes this game a broken ass pseudo MMO. Every one of us loves this game but noone of us really enjoys it over long therms. This is NOT the perfect game we all wished it to be, but it's really good at selling itself as if it was the perfect game. (Give free shit to feel happy and play the game, then well o feck I just got my 51st stack worth of 400kk). Well I am out of here, starting to develope my own game or play good stories from singleplayer, heck even gw2 has a -----ing brilliant story. Get over this game and get over your addiction if you feel offended after reading this.

I don't see why anyone would be offended after reading this, since it's just you ranting :/.

They're working on making the quality of life of the game better with every other patch, and there's always something new to do with each one.  That's more than I can say for a lot of other MMOs I've played.  The only addiction you need to get over is your need to be competitive without ever enjoying the other aspects of the game....take a chill pill and life skill for a while and just enjoy the scenery.

Posted

I did so with my ninja...pointless running around mosquito with radiculitis...Sold all kzarkas, everything, f that market fee, they can shove it and switched classes.

Happy times.Would like to do the same but spend too much real money in this class like space, weight, costume and offhand weapon is bound now.. fml

Posted

Nerf Valk, Maehwa, Ninja and Kuno plz. Too op now.

3 people like this

Posted

What is this useless Kunoichi buff while every other class gets some useful buffs? So disappointing.

well, for ranger, saving 3-4 mana for a few deprecated bow skills that nobody uses, isn't a "useful" buff. It's no difference at all

Posted

someone post here this laughing guy on spanish tv... was so appropriate for this... if you buff you add total shit, meaningless, buff to skills that are not even used... no wonder they got valk tears in korea... really hated class by pearl abyss

people complain valks are bad but in the end they don't even know a good 220ap valk can go toe to toe with a 258ap witch. The buff directly increased the the damage output by roughly 10%, giving that you actually combo preawakening skills into and between awakening skills. 

Hi thanks for the details, but how do I complete this quest for turn in? I'm level 56 and I see this quest up but the completion isn't triggering, do I need to travel somewhere?

go to mediah and then talk to black spirit 

Posted

Make a costume like Gotha Rensa for musa and take my -----ing money :D

Posted

UNABLE TO PURCHASE PEARLS!!!Have deleted game cache, restarted game 6 x, changed channels multiple times & even updated my personal pc drivers and restarted it with no luck,
Anyone else with this issue?

2017-02-15_52707229.JPG

I responded to your PM and it looks like everything is working for you now, I'll leave this here for players that may encounter it as well: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/131311-notice-attendance-reward-message-21517/

There is an section in that announcement that should make it clearer while this is being addressed.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't see why anyone would be offended after reading this, since it's just you ranting :/.

They're working on making the quality of life of the game better with every other patch, and there's always something new to do with each one.  That's more than I can say for a lot of other MMOs I've played.  The only addiction you need to get over is your need to be competitive without ever enjoying the other aspects of the game....take a chill pill and life skill for a while and just enjoy the scenery.

LOL Lyvectra I will be sure to blow you up a few times on my Wizard and watch you cry more. 

Posted

Nodes take 1 hour and a half with artisan goblins...

That's acceptable.  Look how many fishing nodes there are.  This is a game changer for cooks!

Posted (edited)

NNNNNNNNGUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOTHA RENSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

giphy.gif

Edited by SheBeast

Posted

witch dawley syande when?

Posted

LOL Lyvectra I will be sure to blow you up a few times on my Wizard and watch you cry more. 

I wasn't the one crying though LOL.

Posted

... really hated class by pearl abyss

PA only care about : warrior, ranger, witch, sorc

1 person likes this

Posted

SADNINJA.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

any eta on horse increase region rate? we are far behind to korean.

1 person likes this

Posted

REACH LVL 52?! Are you kidding me? I'm 58 lol. Can you please tell me how the .. I have to complete this quest? Cause now I can't complete further quests :S GG Kakao :S 

Posted

"We are changing what is in Gold Chests"

Ok, care to elaborate?

Also the harpoon change...  I have to assume that is just a poorly worded way of letting us know we can now harpoon on our Sailboats.

Posted (edited)

people complain valks are bad but in the end they don't even know a good 220ap valk can go toe to toe with a 258ap witch. The buff directly increased the the damage output by roughly 10%, giving that you actually combo preawakening skills into and between awakening skills. 

go to mediah and then talk to black spirit 

Yeah and to get that damage Valk need to do 10 combos and witch press one key...

If you want to get carpal tunnel play Valk, seriously.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

My only concern is the class balances. I want everyone to actually be more balanced, and I want everyone to have fun with their classes. That being said, I hope we can find that point. Other than that, these patch notes are amazing. Wonderful details about what to expect. Excited as hell to update today!!!! Thank you guys so much! 

Posted

I did spent real money either and lots of it...around 200 pounds. Regret it so much now and not buying anything else.

Bought weight increase, inventory slot, costume and a helmet, almost all life skill costumes (the one with margoria was such a rip off, bought it and went to "explore"...few quests, empty space and oceon, few npcs....and faster swimming speed for god knows what...was screaming so loud "give me back my f money back!":))

No amount of money will matter if you are playing your class that you would love to play in the first place, but frowning on it more and more often, once you learn what's wrong and start comparing things.

Posted

*googles Mildren...finds Milren....clicks to see it in BDO Fashion...jaw drops*

OHHHHH MYYYY GOOOOD.

+1 when do we get this costume???

yeaaah I've been waiting forever dang it lol. Was hoping with release of gotha and dragon that they'd release mildren for us and the gavi for everyone else . oh well....another two months 

Posted

Which house 3-6 in Calpheon?

Calpheon has a bunch of different areas

Posted

Which house 3-6 in Calpheon?

Calpheon has a bunch of different areas

You can tell by where the furniture cuts off in the top-ranked houses. ;)

Merchant 3-6, first floor:

2017-02-15_17443372.thumb.JPG.c69266e6f1

Chapel 4-2, first floor:

2017-02-15_17603616.thumb.JPG.22d31ca062

3 people like this