• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - February 15th 2017

397 posts in this topic

Posted

What a massive list of changes ..... that completely FAIL to address nearly all of the top outstanding current issues with the game & its meta

Posted

I got a serendian soldier costumein my mail, but I suppose I got two "additional ones", that were for my other classes, what did the girls received? 

Posted

You can tell by where the furniture cuts off in the top-ranked houses. ;)

Merchant 3-6, first floor:

2017-02-15_17443372.thumb.JPG.c69266e6f1

Chapel 4-2, first floor:

2017-02-15_17603616.thumb.JPG.22d31ca062

Thank you!

I was expecting added bedrooms. The added space is negligible :c

Still hoping for instanced villas and castles that have no benefit other than letting us decorate/own them. 

Posted

Gib Gib gavi regan pack to all male classes

Posted

I did spent real money either and lots of it...around 200 pounds. Regret it so much now and not buying anything else.

Bought weight increase, inventory slot, costume and a helmet, almost all life skill costumes (the one with margoria was such a rip off, bought it and went to "explore"...few quests, empty space and oceon, few npcs....and faster swimming speed for god knows what...was screaming so loud "give me back my f money back!":))

No amount of money will matter if you are playing your class that you would love to play in the first place, but frowning on it more and more often, once you learn what's wrong and start comparing things.

Yep. Done spending money. Wallet is closed. Tap shut off. 

Posted

wow now with all the mail i just opened and all this great stuff going on, i'll never leave this game :x

Posted

Velia 2-3 Basement expansion:

2017-02-15_18073310.thumb.JPG.59fb9be80c

What a massive list of changes ..... that completely FAIL to address nearly all of the top outstanding current issues with the game & its meta

Mostly just porting over stuff from KR that we didn't have.

Thank you!

I was expecting added bedrooms. The added space is negligible :c

Still hoping for instanced villas and castles that have no benefit other than letting us decorate/own them. 

Yeah, I'm really hoping we can get some larger places!  A huge Calpheonian rural villa like the vineyard in Witcher 3: Blood and Wine.. :x

Posted

Great job. Small improvements but at least it's happening.

Posted

Yeah, I'm really hoping we can get some larger places!  A huge Calpheonian rural villa like the vineyard in Witcher 3: Blood and Wine.. :x

I wish *-*

Posted

Powerleveling Trade got nerfed, RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Posted

Thanks!  Sounds good.

Posted

Velia 2-3 Basement expansion:

2017-02-15_18073310.thumb.JPG.59fb9be80c

Mostly just porting over stuff from KR that we didn't have.

I've been wanting larger spaces too.  Like a mansion sized house outside the cities.  I don't care if it costs 100 contribution; I'll get it.  The current houses feel so cramped.

Posted

Too sad Kakao seems to hate Ninjas and Kunos and dont give any love to them. It's not like Wizard was op enough, no they buff his damage even more. And Kuno? Gets useless damage buff on a 100% they never use... It's the non-awakened 100% even. So sad and disappointed.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't see why anyone would be offended after reading this, since it's just you ranting :/.

They're working on making the quality of life of the game better with every other patch, and there's always something new to do with each one.  That's more than I can say for a lot of other MMOs I've played.  The only addiction you need to get over is your need to be competitive without ever enjoying the other aspects of the game....take a chill pill and life skill for a while and just enjoy the scenery.

Point is I play this since release, and nothing has be done in therms of server stability, furthermore, as I said it's a good game just not an mmo, I had fun playing the game and in the end I won and finished the game. If I want enjoy scenery I go into my oculus.. Because not even the scenery is all that fantastic(exept the desert has some really intressting places) and I've seen them, so have fun while it lasts for you :) Just don't get milked, so they can buy another bus instead of some better servers: http://www.kakao.com/services/58

It's official anyways that BDO is just a milkmachine for Kakao :) 

Posted (edited)

One thing they didnt fix, the Lagg that causing people to D-synce,and get DC's. While back,they puta patch in ,and update. This update that cuased lagg issues hasnt been fixed yet,ya just keep puting more and more stuff in the game. Possibly making it worse. All i know is i cant play a game with so many DC's and D-sync. None of my oher games i have do this. So i know its Black Desert. BF4 plays fine,Ark Survival to the Fitest palys fine. ALL on extreme graphics. So please FIX the issue.

Edited by Travik8

Posted

Fixed the issue that caused Guild skills to not reset. After this maintenance if a Guild Master uses the reset item, guild skills will reset properly.

What item are they talking about? 

Posted

Increasing the damage of all classes, does not mean balancing them.

Rest of the patch is nice

Posted

Was about to thank you that Warriors finally were buffed too for once, then I saw that every other class did too.. so yeah.. still nothing.

Posted

What the hell, Tamer gets a freaking diaper?!??!! Please fix this ugliness!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Still no breeding rate increase 😕 They truly hate us horse people. How difficult is it to increase? A few numbers changed in the script? Are we ever going to be noticed? 

Posted

Blue liquid reagent. WHY!?!??!?!?!

Now party xp elixirs are 110k to make from green ones....

4 people like this

Posted

great list of patch notes!

Posted (edited)

• [Weekend Double Attendance Reward] has been added.

• On Saturdays and Sundays, players can receive the attendance reward two times each day. One attendance reward is received automatically at login and the second reward can be claimed after being logged on for one hour.

• The attendance rewards exceeding the current days can’t be claimed. For example, if 7 days have passed since event began, only 7 days worth of rewards can be claimed. Double attendance rewards can only be effective if you’ve missed days in the event. If 7 days have passed and you’ve claimed 6 or less days worth of rewards then you can claim up to max 7 days worth of rewards with using weekend double attendance rewards. Another way to look at the weekend double attendance reward is to look at it as a catch up mechanic if you’ve missed days during the event period.

• The current Loyal Attendance reward has already ended as of 2/15 UTC and the weekend double attendance reward will be effective as of the next upcoming attendance reward event. As for the New & Returning Attendance Reward event, it is still currently ongoing and weekend double attendance reward will come into effect right away.

how to turn "complicated", things that could be simple... :|

Instead of just give the reward on loggin without lock anything if you "miss a day".. no, lets do a "week end catch up" but only with 7max double reward that's in fact not double but just to grab the one you missed..

Geez wtf.

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

2017-02-15_20247269.thumb.JPG.4ee316ef74

@CM_Aethon

You guys accidentally re-added the christmas clothes to Mr. Ljurik.  While I appreciate his festive spirit, I think someone needs to talk to him and let him know that Christmas is long over, but that he can plan for it all year and that there are many other holidays in-between.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

waitwaitwaitwait (im at work so i cant check yet) 

"

• Improved the graphical appearance of characters hair during snowy and rainy weather.

• Characters’ hair and costumes will appear more naturally-colored during evening and dawn lighting

"

..does that mean that light colored cloths and hair (with alpha)  are not fuking glowing in the dark now?!?! O_O YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

plz someone confirm for me? Thank you!!!

Edited by Finny