• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The most annoying thing in BDO

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Character bound items with low inventory slots

1 person likes this

Posted

Cries about mythical p2w

Posted

Not having a computer powerful enough to play this game.

3 people like this

Posted

these threads

1 person likes this

Posted

bloody peasants constantly whining about the imaginary p2w issue.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Personally I think its the lack of trading.  Playing side-by-side with my wife and my sister, but all we can really do together is grind on mobs.  It's not like I can share materials with them, or loots I pick up.  We can't even help each other out with starting up our node economy, let alone delegate tasks to each other to experience more of the game :\.  Part of me is like "why do all this work for the Epheria Sailboat if I can't make one for my wife too?"  It kind of cheapens the idea of playing a multiplayer game honestly, let alone an MMO.

Edited by LoreChief
4 people like this

Posted

The neverending "Pearl Abyss" logo at the start.

3 people like this

Posted

People who are annoyed at bdo.

Posted

failstacking

2 people like this

Posted

Personally I think its the lack of trading.  Playing side-by-side with my wife and my sister, but all we can really do together is grind on mobs.  It's not like I can share materials with them, or loots I pick up.  We can't even help each other out with starting up our node economy, let alone delegate tasks to each other to experience more of the game :\.  Part of me is like "why do all this work for the Epheria Sailboat if I can't make one for my wife too?"  It kind of cheapens the idea of playing a multiplayer game honestly, let alone an MMO.

This .....have same prob with my son and his friend , can't trade a thing :)

Posted

Enchanting...

2 people like this

Posted

Relic scrolls :/

Personally I think its the lack of trading.  Playing side-by-side with my wife and my sister, but all we can really do together is grind on mobs.

PA wants to be one and only official gold seller.

Posted

Not having a computer powerful enough to play this game.

Add in to that not living within a couple hundred miles of server

Posted

The lack of party content

1 person likes this

Posted

The lack of party content

BDO. The new Single Player MMOG!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Female Outfits.

and the restriction on character creation, I want a flat Maehwa :"(

Edited by ☠ ⓜⓐⓓⓝⓔⓢⓢ ☠

Posted

You don't need to play a mmo if you just want sharing things with your family. Coop games is the key for this.

Actually if everyone would play for and with their close family or friends in mmo, it would completely become uninteresting. Like i said it's a coop game concept. 

For me, Bdo's issue is that it lacks of instanced activities regarding both pvp and pve. 

Posted

I suppose to get around the in family trading, they could allow you to say link families between 3 players, by emailing some sort of code etc and maybe link it to the value packs to avoid gold spammers and having it only usable 3 times

Posted

BDO. The new Single Player MMOG!

New genre MSORPG (Massive-Singleplayer-Online-Role-Playing-Game). 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

these threads

threading in general ...  MMOs suck at multithreading  .. and this one is pretty bad

Edited by iller

Posted

Not easily getting annoyed ever, which annoys my friends sometimes and then it kinda annoys me a little bit too because I can't understand them, well ... at least regarding game stuff deco_d_rabbit_04_06.gif

Posted

Bidding on market place, pre-order, hidden stats, few more things :)

Posted

No lewd witch costumes!

No swimsuit costumes!

No schoolgirl costumes!

Non existing sexy witch costumes...

No epic witch costumes

Posted

This .....have same prob with my son and his friend , can't trade a thing :)

When you are in a party you can change the loot settings, and let's say the party got an Yuria Shortsword you can forfeit the dice roll and give the item to someone else in the party.

1 person likes this

Posted

When you jump off something and get stuck mid-air continually falling over-and-over again, so you have to let go of the keys for a second or two to continue moving.  Annoys me every time without fail.