• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The most annoying thing in BDO

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Most annoying?: (cant decide)

• disco scrolls
  • beeing not able to access my characters' different amount of failstacks without relogging... just let us do it with ONE character.. 9_9
Edited by MozezCore

Posted

long ass maints xD

Posted

these threads

Yeah we need every single thread on the forum to be singing praises for kakao. Any thread complaining about anything is unacceptable!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

do it better

i could do it better with my eyes closed

ugh you really suck

i really think i could do it better

Edited by Shumie
2 people like this

Posted

do it better

i could do it better with my eyes closed

ugh you really suck

i really think i could do it better

If i would recieve -10.000.000 Karma for killing this little brat, i'd do it gladly over and over again

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This .....have same prob with my son and his friend , can't trade a thing :)

If you could trade things also consider the sheer VOLUME of people making like 10 alt accounts all running on separate PC's all having workers farming nodes and creating items and making cash, now multiply that to 50 accounts, then 100 accounts. Then trading all that cash and items into 1 account?

Can you imagine the economy in the game? Can you imagine the strain on the server infrastructure?

The game would die in weeks

For me most annoying things are accessories blowing up when failed and the silly karma system

Edited by Ryukenwulf
1 person likes this

Posted

If you could trade things also consider the sheer VOLUME of people making like 10 alt accounts all running on separate PC's all having workers farming nodes and creating items and making cash, now multiply that to 50 accounts, then 100 accounts. Then trading all that cash and items into 1 account?  

I don't disagree that the scenario you're describing would be detrimental to the game, the gold sellers would be out in force. But the inability to basically interact in any meaningful way with friends is still the most annoying part of BDO.  I have lots of gamer friends, but I can't bring myself to try and get them on board because I can imagine them getting the DL done and then going "Ok, what now?", "Now we'll chat, and occasionally do some mindless grinding, but this is basically a singleplayer mmo and although I have all these life skills, I can't help you in any way, soz", "Why did you bring me here?", "I was lonely :(".

I don't have a solution that wouldn't most likely destroy the economy, but it still sucks.

Posted

I don't disagree that the scenario you're describing would be detrimental to the game, the gold sellers would be out in force. But the inability to basically interact in any meaningful way with friends is still the most annoying part of BDO.  I have lots of gamer friends, but I can't bring myself to try and get them on board because I can imagine them getting the DL done and then going "Ok, what now?", "Now we'll chat, and occasionally do some mindless grinding, but this is basically a singleplayer mmo and although I have all these life skills, I can't help you in any way, soz", "Why did you bring me here?", "I was lonely :(".
I don't have a solution that wouldn't most likely destroy the economy, but it still sucks.

It's designed to predominantly be a PvP/Guild game, so you do guild quests, guild wars and node wars together for interaction basically. Plus you need friends to hold grind spots so there is a level of interaction. 

But I would agree from a PvE perspective it is essentially a single player game

Posted (edited)

The solution is to stop thinking a mmo should revolves around us and our little circle of friends/family and begin to think about the whole game healthiness to make it runs a long time and not sink cause of economic issue.

Like i said, coop games are perfect to enjoy a game with real friends without degrading other players experience.

Edited by Xaoyu

Posted (edited)

The fact that I have to keep the game on at all times.

I do enjoy playing the game, but I like to take breaks or do other things when AFK processing/trading. Thankfully most of the other games I play are older and don't really strain my CPU/GPU, but if I decide to play a newer game or a CPU intensive game like Cities Skyline then I start running into problems. Wish I could just turn BDO off, but I just can't. 

Edited by Plunge
1 person likes this

Posted

My biggest issue is game performance, it could be a lot better. Even top CPU with Gtx 1080 still drops in cities and world bosses (without high end mode). Somehow I feel like performance is worse.

1 person likes this

Posted

Character bound items with low inventory slots

i wouldnt say that is the most... But its up there... Like why cant i chare the hourse flut??? Oh thats right   to make more cash shop sales

Posted

New genre MSORPG (Massive-Singleplayer-Online-Role-Playing-Game). 

New genre MSORPG (Massive-Singleplayer-Online-Role-Playing-Game). x10

Posted (edited)

i think i hate pretty much everything...
- game optimize
- maintenance every week wtf!?
- inventory slots + weights are per character not account wide + not giftable
- very little storage and inventory slots
- costume bound on character not shareable with family
- RNG of Enhancement
- RNG of Lootdrop
- RNG of Rewards
- bugs...lots lots lots of bugs never fixed
- no actual Developer as GM
- stupid and worthless events
- worst ingame fireworks ever
- not much teamplay + social
- imba classes, example: wizard & witch
- broken classes, example: kunoichi
- unfair pvp system, example 200+ ap/dp people grinding newbies in olvia channels!
- grinding and grinding and grinding and grinding and grinding...*dead*

Edited by KingXRay
1 person likes this

Posted

PA wants to be one and only official gold seller.

and they're doing a good job with that so far. when people crying already about every little shit being p2w, you can imagine what would happen if you could buy unlimited silver from 3rd party sellers...

Posted

The fact that I have to keep the game on at all times.

I do enjoy playing the game, but I like to take breaks or do other things when AFK processing/trading. Thankfully most of the other games I play are older and don't really strain my CPU/GPU, but if I decide to play a newer game or a CPU intensive game like Cities Skyline then I start running into problems. Wish I could just turn BDO off, but I just can't. 

try having optimization mode on after the other game u play is on

Posted

2017-02-14_198928714.JPG

2017-02-14_198932530.JPG

Posted

Other People.

Posted

RNG implementation

Destroyed PvP

Posted

Fact that mediah and pirates are the most lucrative spots from 300 to 550 gear score

Posted

My biggest issue is game performance, it could be a lot better. Even top CPU with Gtx 1080 still drops in cities and world bosses (without high end mode). Somehow I feel like performance is worse.

Performance seems to be better if i have a youtube video or twitch stream on, i accidently went to karanda without turning off effect/name + max setting but it actually managed to give me smooth gameplay somehow >.>

Posted

People holding onto boxes till they can get someone to "gift" pearl items for.

I just post shit on the MP if i get it because, well people need it and im not a -----.

Screw you pearl scabs.

Posted

People holding onto boxes till they can get someone to "gift" pearl items for.

I just post shit on the MP if i get it because, well people need it and im not a -----.

Screw you pearl scabs.

Most of them are scamers that would never sell that item anyway.

Posted

The game's overwhelming dependence on RNG.